Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 82158 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #175 on: March 02, 2021, 08:55:27 PM »
thanks...but vg is not on my list atm

That's actually a great decision.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #176 on: March 02, 2021, 08:56:51 PM »
we may not even be aware of it..... i like that! that's bang on and very obvious

This is just an excuse why we haven't found any evidence of alien civilizations. Sort of like the government is covering up the Roswell incident.

Gullible people will continue to believe all manner of amazing things.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: March 02, 2021, 09:24:34 PM »

This is just an excuse why we haven't found any evidence of alien civilizations. Sort of like the government is covering up the Roswell incident.

Until August of last year there had never been a complete dinosaur skeleton that was found.

On the planet we live on,  we couldn't find complete evidence of life that we knew existed until recently. It's safe to assume there is much we dont know about outside of this planet.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 02, 2021, 10:01:54 PM »
Vince B posted a link that has a scientist explaining why there is no intelligent life anywhere else in the universe.

A scientist said this.

Scientists are wrong all the time.

That's why things based on theory are not always believable.

Lack of proof does not me it doesn't exist.

Just because we do not see it, measure it or understand it, does not me it's not real.

We don't even understand how our own consciousness works.

I also believe there are more dimensions to reality than what we know today.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: March 02, 2021, 10:04:16 PM »

Yes because we have obviously explored the entire universe. ::)

We don't even know all the creatures in our own oceans.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #180 on: March 02, 2021, 10:57:36 PM »
Scientists are wrong all the time.

That's why things based on theory are not always believable.

Lack of proof does not me it doesn't exist.

Just because we do not see it, measure it or understand it, does not me it's not real.

We don't even understand how our own consciousness works.

I also believe there are more dimensions to reality than what we know today.

You obviously know little about how science works. Otherwise you wouldn't make daft statements like you do.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #181 on: March 02, 2021, 11:02:56 PM »
Psychology 100. One of the first things they teach is that believing something no matter how strongly is no guarantee that it is true.

There is NO evidence of alien civilizations or visits to Earth. Nothing. There are lots of 'unidentified phenomena' but no irrefutable evidence of alien craft or beings.

This is not a matter of belief. When there is evidence things will change and the whole world will know about it.

In the meantime the Fermi Paradox holds. Where are the aliens?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: March 02, 2021, 11:53:26 PM »
Psychology 100. One of the first things they teach is that believing something no matter how strongly is no guarantee that it is true.

There is NO evidence of alien civilizations or visits to Earth. Nothing. There are lots of 'unidentified phenomena' but no irrefutable evidence of alien craft or beings.

This is not a matter of belief. When there is evidence things will change and the whole world will know about it.

In the meantime the Fermi Paradox holds. Where are the aliens?

there was no evidence of atoms before 1897.We just didnt have the capability to see or prove they existed.Just because you cant see or detect something, doesnt mean it isnt there.Would a tribe who were not in touch with civilization see a stealth bomber at night flying over?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #183 on: March 03, 2021, 12:17:25 AM »
there was no evidence of atoms before 1897.We just didnt have the capability to see or prove they existed.Just because you cant see or detect something, doesnt mean it isnt there.Would a tribe who were not in touch with civilization see a stealth bomber at night flying over?

Scientists aren't sure about aliens not being out there. There is simply no evidence there are any. Zero. That is a big worry because if there were advanced civilizations in our Galaxy we would probably know it by now. Seti has found nothing. Astronomers keep looking and new technology is helping the search. But so far zero evidence.

Could there be civilizations in the rest of the huge universe? There are probably more than a trillion galaxies. The number of possible stars that might be friendly to life is astronomical. We still haven't found that life exists anywhere else in our solar system. That suggests that life might be an extremely rare phenomenon. Even if aliens exist elsewhere we literally may never find out.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: March 03, 2021, 12:21:40 AM »
Scientists aren't sure about aliens not being out there. There is simply no evidence there are any. Zero. That is a big worry because if there were advanced civilizations in our Galaxy we would probably know it by now. Seti has found nothing. Astronomers keep looking and new technology is helping the search. But so far zero evidence.

Could there be civilizations in the rest of the huge universe? There are probably more than a trillion galaxies. The number of possible stars that might be friendly to life is astronomical. We still haven't found that life exists anywhere else in our solar system. That suggests that life might be an extremely rare phenomenon. Even if aliens exist elsewhere we literally may never find out.

Id wager a guess within 100 years we will have craft that are completely undetectable to current technology.A civ many thousands or millions of years ahead of us?We would only see them if they wanted to be seen.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #185 on: March 03, 2021, 12:32:50 AM »
Id wager a guess within 100 years we will have craft that are completely undetectable to current technology.A civ many thousands or millions of years ahead of us?We would only see them if they wanted to be seen.

You remind me of religious people. No matter what they hear or learn they cling to their cherished beliefs.

Do you honestly believe that the reason no aliens have been detected is because they are invisible to us? How convenient.

Your theory is the null set. Why come up with bullshit like this? Oh, I forgot, you have some gullible believers like yourself here.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: March 03, 2021, 12:45:13 AM »
You remind me of religious people. No matter what they hear or learn they cling to their cherished beliefs.

Do you honestly believe that the reason no aliens have been detected is because they are invisible to us? How convenient.

Your theory is the null set. Why come up with bullshit like this? Oh, I forgot, you have some gullible believers like yourself here.

you are just afraid that your world view is going to be shattered.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #187 on: March 03, 2021, 01:03:57 AM »
you are just afraid that your world view is going to be shattered.

Army of One you have nothing. I simply report what astronomers and scientists believe. When there is compelling evidence about aliens existing I will change my mind.

In the meantime shake your sorry head and try to clear the cobwebs within.

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: March 03, 2021, 02:58:30 AM »
i just canīt believe we are alone in our Universe or what we know of it. I mean there is i believe multi universes out there.

https://www.powerofpositivity.com/parallel-universes-exist-scientists-proof/

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #189 on: March 03, 2021, 03:17:38 AM »
i just canīt believe we are alone in our Universe or what we know of it. I mean there is i believe multi universes out there.

How long will this belief nonsense go on? Humans have each other, animals, insects, and plants, etc. Whether there are other life forms out there is something we just don't know.

So, sure life is possible elsewhere. If there is life somewhere it is possible there might also be intelligent life. So far there is zero evidence for life elsewhere.

When I was a kid I used to worry about getting hit by a meteor. So far that hasn't happened. I don't think there is anyone who got hit by one.

Likewise, aliens could arrive at Earth anytime. So far there hasn't been any evidence of alien life visiting us. Nothing. No communications either. Nil.

So while it is possible aliens exist, so far there is no evidence that they do.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #190 on: March 03, 2021, 03:29:42 AM »

Maybe we are living in a simulation and our universe is empty outside earth because it's not real.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #191 on: March 03, 2021, 03:34:19 AM »
Maybe we are living in a simulation and our universe is empty outside earth because it's not real.

That simulation idea is total nonsense and a complete waste of time considering.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 03, 2021, 03:35:02 AM »
Just read Ingo Swann's book  PENETRATION again.  Very interesting read about what's going on with the Moon and the coverup.

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: March 03, 2021, 03:36:46 AM »
Just read Ingo Swann's book  PENETRATION again.  Very interesting read about what's going on with the Moon and the coverup.
what cover up?  Aliens on the moon?

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: March 03, 2021, 03:39:08 AM »
This video sort of freaked me out  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 03, 2021, 03:47:43 AM »
what cover up?  Aliens on the moon?