Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 82209 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #375 on: April 22, 2021, 07:12:27 PM »

Brennan is a dirtstar looking for an alien probing.  FTN.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: April 23, 2021, 08:38:32 AM »
Please Basile - tell me this guy from Canada is not credible.    ::)  ::)  ::)

For a man with Heller's background , you'd assume he'd have some "proof" via recently declassified documents he can now show as an older man . He doesn't.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: April 23, 2021, 07:50:36 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #378 on: April 24, 2021, 10:25:25 AM »

Sometimes I wonder just how similar our individual social media 'recommendations' are.  I literally got this yesterday too, and I actively avoid the fella - he's got the Trifecta:  punchable face, faux cock-er-nee accent and the David Icke Jr vibe  :P

That said - I really enjoyed it!  ;D

T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #379 on: April 24, 2021, 05:58:35 PM »
ree Republic
Browse · Search      General/Chat
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Pentagon UFO report: They 'acknowledged the reality,' whistleblower says
Fox News/NY Post ^ | Michael Kaplan, Steven Greenstreet | New York Post
Posted on 4/24/2021, 4:05:06 PM by RoosterRedux

The U.S. government is actually gearing up to share information about the "reality" of UFOs with the public — and not a moment too soon, says the man who claims to have run the Pentagon’s UFO program for 9 years.

Former President Donald Trump’s...appropriation bill for 2021 contained a mandate that the Pentagon and...agencies...report [on] UAP...in June.

[snip]

Such details promise to come via the much anticipated report — and at least one evolution of belief: "I think the government has acknowledged the reality of UAP," Elizondo exclusively told The Post, despite signing what he refers to as a "lifelong" NDA before he resigned from the Pentagon in 2017. "I think they all want answers and I think they are all willing to ask the hard questions."

During a press conference this week, Elizondo made clear that UFOs have been observed to have qualities that are nothing less than otherworldly.

[snip]

By 2019, the Pentagon had confirmed to The Post for the first time that they research and investigate UFOs and continue to do so.

Meanwhile, UFO sightings in NYC were up 31% in 2020 — 46, compared to 35 the previous year — marking a whopping 283% spike from 2018’s dozen, according to the National UFO Reporting Center.

However, for generations, and for all the wrong reasons, national security bigwigs did not want to release more information to the public, Elizondo claims.

"They felt that it made them look inept," he said. "They felt in some cases that it challenged their philosophical and theological belief systems … They just couldn’t process it."

"There seems to be a very distinct congruency between UAP activity and our nuclear technology," he continued. "That’s concerning to the point where we’ve actually had some of our nuclear capabilities disabled by these things …

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #381 on: April 25, 2021, 08:21:37 AM »
I hear these UFO "sightings" are nothing more than defective IR gear, and that the UFO stories are being put out to cover up the company making the defective gear. By extension, a lot of our military hardware in general does not work as its supposed to.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: April 25, 2021, 08:51:21 AM »
I hear these UFO "sightings" are nothing more than defective IR gear, and that the UFO stories are being put out to cover up the company making the defective gear. By extension, a lot of our military hardware in general does not work as its supposed to.

Who is your source on this?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: April 25, 2021, 10:46:56 PM »

human eyes,sonar, video, radar etc all going defective at the same time?Thats some defectiveness!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #384 on: April 25, 2021, 11:06:44 PM »
this 'alien deception' has been in the works for a very long time.

the tards will eat it up.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #385 on: April 26, 2021, 10:24:49 PM »
this is a decent  ufo special from the late Peter Jennings
I remember watching this when it aired in 2005 and even then this shit was old news

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: April 26, 2021, 10:33:09 PM »
this 'alien deception' has been in the works for a very long time.

the tards will eat it up.

What do you think it is?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: April 26, 2021, 11:00:23 PM »
What do you think it is?

For Zillotch to be correct, this deception would have had to go back in time to when we first started painting, and the mass deception of seeing intelligent craft breaking the laws of physics, would have had to have started around the early 1940s, when we had barely harnessed the power of aerodynamic flight.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #388 on: April 26, 2021, 11:11:36 PM »

For Zillotch to be correct, this deception would have had to go back in time to when we first started painting, and the mass deception of seeing intelligent craft breaking the laws of physics, would have had to have started around the early 1940s, when we had barely harnessed the power of aerodynamic flight.

Which specific laws of physics have been broken?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: April 26, 2021, 11:14:15 PM »
Which specific laws of physics have been broken?

>2005 lockheed martin F-22
>as of 2020 top fighter jet in the world
>max operational acceleration 9g's
>jet engine propulsion
>aerodynamically shaped for generating lift
>1-2h airborne fuel autonomy

>2004 Tic-Tac
>observed (by radar) acceleration of 6,000 g's
>observed (by radar) to have descended from 28,000 ft to 50 ft (sea level) in 0.78 seconds
>this single maneuver has an estimated power consumption of 1100 GW or equivalently 10x the entire USA nuclear power consumption
>unidentified propulsion
>unidentified means of generating lift
>airborne all day long (observed by different flying crews at the same day many hours apart)
>observed in groups of 5-10 at a time
>observed (by radar) flying at 100 kts at 28,000 ft or roughly 3x slower than the required air speed for sustained flight at that altitude
>no sonic boom
>no aerodynamic heating
>no pressure waves
>no identified effects to its surroundings except for detected electromagnetic radiation (visible light as it was visually observed, infrared as was it captured by the fighter ATFLIR pod camera, and radiowaves as it was captured by radar)

Care to explain who on earth had that tech in 2004?Or has it now?

source : https://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/21/10/939/htm

"Furthermore, these craft appear to violate the laws of physics in that they do not have flight or control surfaces, any visible means of propulsion apparently violating Newton’s Third Law, and can operate in multiple media, such as space (low Earth orbit), air, and water without apparent hindrance, sonic booms, or heat dumps [4]."

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #390 on: April 26, 2021, 11:37:31 PM »
"Furthermore, these craft appear to violate the laws of physics in that they do not have flight or control surfaces, any visible means of propulsion apparently violating Newton’s Third Law, and can operate in multiple media, such as space (low Earth orbit), air, and water without apparent hindrance, sonic booms, or heat dumps [4]."

Ah, yeah, I've read that one and addressed it with you before. There's obviously no convincing you that this is military technology, though.

As for the paper, as they say themselves: they cannot draw any useful conclusions, and they have assigned 'rather liberal uncertainties' to unreliable observations. If they had actual evidence of the laws of physics being broken, there would be a lot more academic interest in their crappy paper.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: April 27, 2021, 03:42:16 AM »
The Reptilians are coming to get us.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #392 on: April 27, 2021, 04:23:01 AM »
The Reptilians are coming to get us.

It's OK Bro, they lift...

T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: April 27, 2021, 10:35:52 AM »
Let's see his calves.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #396 on: April 30, 2021, 09:21:55 PM »

Who is your source on this?

You had better hope that I'm right about this. Because the other possibility is much darker. That is, this is part of a psyop that is intended to manufacturer a threat such that it justifies more government control over our lives and the economy.

No. I don't believe for a second that we're looking at aliens here.

Most people just go about their lives on their own terms. They are content to live their own lives and mind their own business. The problem is that there is a subset of humans who are not content with this. They seek to have power over others. Heinlein once said that political labels (conservative, liberal, etc.) are true categories. In reality, people divide into two groups. The first believe people must be controlled. The second have no such desire. It is this first group of people who cook up all kinds of BS to justify their control over all others.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: May 01, 2021, 01:35:35 AM »
You had better hope that I'm right about this. Because the other possibility is much darker. That is, this is part of a psyop that is intended to manufacturer a threat such that it justifies more government control over our lives and the economy.

Most people just go about their lives on their own terms. They are content to live their own lives and mind their own business. The problem is that there is a subset of humans who are not content with this. They seek to have power over others. Heinlein once said that political labels (conservative, liberal, etc.) are true categories. In reality, people divide into two groups. The first believe people must be controlled. The second have no such desire. It is this first group of people who cook up all kinds of BS to justify their control over all others.

what were the numerous fighter pilots in WW2 looking at?Chinese drones?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #398 on: May 01, 2021, 04:25:36 AM »
Doesn't look like a ufo to me. Looks like some sort of artifact you'd see through a lens or something.  Get over it. No.one is visiting us.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: May 01, 2021, 06:47:30 AM »

Interesting thought.

I like your comment of I’d better hope... human beings aren’t the center of the universe. That may be a big shock to some people but that is reality.

We had never experienced the Covid19 virus  in the history of mankind and when we did it shut down our whole world. This virus originated from this planet. Think about that.

There’s still a lot we are learning about in this planet where we have always lived. And we have people saying there’s no intelligent life anywhere in the universe, that we know literally nothing about?

You had better hope you’re right otherwise you’ll be in for a rude awakening.