Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 82137 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #550 on: May 26, 2021, 11:18:44 PM »
Detected on radar, flir, camera, some of the most trustworthy peoples eyesight on the planet etc isn't enough?The problem now is the evidence is overwhelming, but people are idiots with years of societal conditioning about what beliefs they can have that allow them to conform to society and fit in.The science world is now starting to realise they were idiots to ignore the uap situation for fear of being seen as "crazy".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/05/26/we-need-put-science-center-ufo-question/

You can quote all the sources you want but I doubt you are an expert who can evaluate all the 'evidence'. You have a hunch or belief and you found videos and other stuff that makes you believe what you think might be true. Sure we have UAP. No one doubts that. The explanation of what those UAP are is what is interesting. I rather doubt aliens are involved. When witnesses claim what they perceived couldn't be explained by the laws of physics many feel this points to alien technology. The science and astronomy community doesn't support alien visits to our planet. If this is true then some other explanation will have to be found. It is possible that no explanation can be determined with the evidence provided. Therefore some UAP will persist.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #551 on: May 26, 2021, 11:26:36 PM »
Mr. Basile - Do you think Dr. Tyson has a gargantuan black cock?  Do you think he plows copious amounts of white pussy?  Do you think he's ever shat on a persons tits?  Do you think he ever lurks on this site?  Have you ever jerked off to him?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: May 26, 2021, 11:28:42 PM »
You can quote all the sources you want but I doubt you are an expert who can evaluate all the 'evidence'. You have a hunch or belief and you found videos and other stuff that makes you believe what you think might be true. Sure we have UAP. No one doubts that. The explanation of what those UAP are is what is interesting. I rather doubt aliens are involved. When witnesses claim what they perceived couldn't be explained by the laws of physics many feel this points to alien technology. The science and astronomy community doesn't support alien visits to our planet. If this is true then some other explanation will have to be found. It is possible that no explanation can be determined with the evidence provided. Therefore some UAP will persist.

honestly, "aliens" might be the least interesting explanation of why there are intelligently controlled craft many hundreds of years above us tech wise. We would be aliens to another planet if it had sufficiently intelligent life for complex thought, it really isnt much of a big deal to imagine that being true in a universe so large.

The alternatives are probably more eyebrow raising, the fact that a potential adversary has had this tech for 80 years or more and managed to keep it quiet, other unknown civilizations living among us on this planet and we didnt notice, maybe living in the sea. Extra dimensional beings, maybe occupying the same space as us but in different dimension we are not capable of detecting with our senses/sensors. Or even us from the future or a parallel universe. All have aspects that are way more frightening or interesting than aliens. Again this maybe the 10th time Ive brought this up but you still seem stuck on Aliens for reasons unknown to anyone but yourself.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #553 on: May 27, 2021, 12:13:01 AM »

honestly, "aliens" might be the least interesting explanation of why there are intelligently controlled craft many hundreds of years above us tech wise. We would be aliens to another planet if it had sufficiently intelligent life for complex thought, it really isnt much of a big deal to imagine that being true in a universe so large.

The alternatives are probably more eyebrow raising, the fact that a potential adversary has had this tech for 80 years or more and managed to keep it quiet, other unknown civilizations living among us on this planet and we didnt notice, maybe living in the sea. Extra dimensional beings, maybe occupying the same space as us but in different dimension we are not capable of detecting with our senses/sensors. Or even us from the future or a parallel universe. All have aspects that are way more frightening or interesting than aliens. Again this maybe the 10th time Ive brought this up but you still seem stuck on Aliens for reasons unknown to anyone but yourself.

I swear your conjectures are science fiction. In your mind anything is possible.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: May 27, 2021, 12:20:47 AM »
I swear your conjectures are science fiction. In your mind anything is possible.

you seem incapable of thought. Superstring theory already theorises other dimensions, science believes it possible, so why outlandish?. There it clearly something already here that is intelligent and likely not an adversary, so why is saying they might be in our oceans so outlandish? Time Travel has been theorised by many to be possible, even Einstein, so why outlandish?

These same science books you claim to read have been talking some of these theories for many years.Im not sure you have picked up a book since 1965.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #555 on: May 27, 2021, 02:13:43 AM »
you seem incapable of thought. Superstring theory already theorises other dimensions, science believes it possible, so why outlandish?. There it clearly something already here that is intelligent and likely not an adversary, so why is saying they might be in our oceans so outlandish? Time Travel has been theorised by many to be possible, even Einstein, so why outlandish?

These same science books you claim to read have been talking some of these theories for many years.Im not sure you have picked up a book since 1965.

Other dimensions and time travel are science fiction. Why on earth would any educated person use those as possible explanations of UAP? Anyone who resorts to absurd explanations will clearly believe anything at all.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: May 27, 2021, 07:26:01 AM »
Other dimensions and time travel are science fiction. Why on earth would any educated person use those as possible explanations of UAP? Anyone who resorts to absurd explanations will clearly believe anything at all.

you just exposed your idiocy.Here is your hero talking about higher dimensions.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: May 27, 2021, 02:38:02 PM »

Hey Milton, how is life on the flat Earth  :P

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #558 on: May 27, 2021, 05:56:34 PM »
you just exposed your idiocy.Here is your hero talking about higher dimensions.

I can't get past that meme with that dude that says, "PEOPLE DON'T THINK THE UNIVERSE BE LIKE IT IS...BUT IT DO"

;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: May 27, 2021, 06:37:36 PM »
I can't get past that meme with that dude that says, "PEOPLE DON'T THINK THE UNIVERSE BE LIKE IT IS...BUT IT DO"

;D

I never watched any of those videos posted by Milton !.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #562 on: May 28, 2021, 09:01:14 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: May 28, 2021, 09:07:54 AM »

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #564 on: May 28, 2021, 09:18:23 AM »
Ahmmm......not really
"In the early 1990s, he started writing on the theme of the New World Order and conspiracies hatched by secret societies, being particularly inspired by the works of William Guy Carr. "

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: May 28, 2021, 09:26:08 AM »
Staged alien invasion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #566 on: May 28, 2021, 09:31:26 AM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: May 29, 2021, 04:16:19 PM »
Staged alien invasion.

OMG, aliens could abduct Joe Biden  :o :o :o

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #568 on: May 29, 2021, 06:53:41 PM »

We can only hope.  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #569 on: May 29, 2021, 09:34:40 PM »
We can only hope.  ;D

As long as we get to keep bhank!
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #570 on: May 29, 2021, 09:36:12 PM »
As long as we get to keep bhank!
Oh of course  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: May 30, 2021, 03:06:07 AM »

No, they would take Harris instead.  Aliens need blow jobs just like everyone else.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #572 on: May 30, 2021, 03:46:18 AM »
No, they would take Harris instead.  Aliens need blow jobs just like everyone else.

Project Blue Balls ;)
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #573 on: May 30, 2021, 05:34:13 AM »
If they show up with a book titled, "How to serve Democrats"  I will be most pleased...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #574 on: May 30, 2021, 10:48:07 AM »
If they show up with a book titled, "How to serve Democrats"  I will be most pleased...

Is that a Simpsons 'Treehouse of Horror' reference there, Scott?

T