Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 82157 times)

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #625 on: June 06, 2021, 05:14:42 AM »
Maybe there's nothing to tell.
you really think we are alone out there? cīmon bro get real

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #626 on: June 06, 2021, 09:01:54 AM »
you really think we are alone out there? cīmon bro get real
I'm open to the possibility that we aren't but would need some real evidence.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: June 07, 2021, 01:13:14 AM »
Hold the Anchoves !!  LOL  ;D

Too salty !.

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #628 on: June 07, 2021, 03:08:56 AM »
I'm open to the possibility that we aren't but would need some real evidence.
I had sex with an Alein.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: June 07, 2021, 05:10:19 AM »
I had sex with an Alein.
Male or female?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: June 07, 2021, 05:32:17 AM »
Sam Harris saying he has been briefed by the high ups that this stuff is real, is not human tech, and they want him and others in the media to help spread the message calmly and to help people not panic when they realise the people they spent 70 yrs laughing at for abductions stories etc may have been correct.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: June 07, 2021, 05:33:17 AM »
Ex Director of National Intelligence says sightings way more than publicly disclosed,on mainstream media affirming with ever greater clarity that this is real, it is advanced technology and it is not Chinese/Russian (from 2.20)

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6257693060001#sp=show-clips

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: June 07, 2021, 05:34:26 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: June 07, 2021, 05:35:41 AM »
possible unconfirmed new leak from the upcoming report, pilot saw uap hovering a few feet above his wing

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: June 07, 2021, 05:40:57 AM »
"Sam and former DNI Ratcliffe both said the same thing about skeptics very recently (within the last few days) - that skeptics will not be able to debunk what's coming"

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: June 07, 2021, 05:41:49 AM »
Pentagon admits testing wreckage from ufo crashes

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14038945/pentagon-admits-testing-wreckage-ufo-crashes/
We test wreckage from foreign spy planes all the time.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: June 07, 2021, 05:44:04 AM »
"Sam and former DNI Ratcliffe both said the same thing about skeptics very recently (within the last few days) - that skeptics will not be able to debunk what's coming"
Just be aware that this could all be planned.  Project Blue Beam and the staged alien invasion.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #637 on: June 07, 2021, 02:10:58 PM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: June 07, 2021, 02:37:53 PM »
Ex Director of National Intelligence says sightings way more than publicly disclosed,on mainstream media affirming with ever greater clarity that this is real, it is advanced technology it is and it is not Chinese/Russian (from 2.20)

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6257693060001#sp=show-clips

Ah,  ::) ::) ::) more of blah,blah,blah,....................."e v i d e n c e" !.

;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: June 07, 2021, 02:44:00 PM »
Pentagon admits testing wreckage from ufo crashes

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14038945/pentagon-admits-testing-wreckage-ufo-crashes/

& is E X C L U S I V E L Y reported in British gossiping papers .............. ::)

:D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #640 on: June 07, 2021, 03:36:16 PM »

So I watched both his videos about this.  I found the explanations of the military technology particularly interesting, as my background was in tanks and APC vetronics, that sort of thing.  Fascinating to see the level of integration that Link-16 system is capable of

FWIW, I think the 'Go Fast' video is a parallax error of a slow moving item being locked at a much higher altitude than people think (more like 11,000 feet than sea-level).  The trigonometry that Mick West guy did seems to check out

But the idea that the 'Gimbal' video features an unidentified (non IFF) F-18 exhaust flare, now we've seen the Situational Awareness set up?  I just don't see how that's possible...  So...  ???

T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #641 on: June 07, 2021, 08:24:13 PM »
I await something solid and enlightening. So far all that has been revealed is the somewhat intellectually challenged UFOlogists. I can't see much to hope for coming from the Pentagon. So the army of fools will continue on nevertheless. We might as well be arguing about the existence of God.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: June 08, 2021, 01:46:02 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: June 08, 2021, 02:58:35 AM »
I await something solid and enlightening. So far all that has been revealed is the somewhat intellectually challenged UFOlogists. I can't see much to hope for coming from the Pentagon. So the army of fools will continue on nevertheless. We might as well be arguing about the existence of God.

If god had been recorded on photo, video,radar, flir, ir, satellite, sonar and witnessed and said was real by some of the most credible people on the planet, there would be no argument about the existence of God.The fact that you cannot see this leads me to believe, along with the rest of your blind rants on here, that you have spent your whole life societally conditioned to believe whatever the general public tell you to believe as an average.When all your friends/family and the media are telling you for certain in a few weeks its all actually real and its ok to believe, then you will change your tune.And thats just sad.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #644 on: June 08, 2021, 06:28:28 AM »
If god had been recorded on photo, video,radar, flir, ir, satellite, sonar and witnessed and said was real by some of the most credible people on the planet, there would be no argument about the existence of God.The fact that you cannot see this leads me to believe, along with the rest of your blind rants on here, that you have spent your whole life societally conditioned to believe whatever the general public tell you to believe as an average.When all your friends/family and the media are telling you for certain in a few weeks its all actually real and its ok to believe, then you will change your tune.And thats just sad.

Your problem is that you don't comprehend how so very limited you are. You are the one who embraces crap posted on YouTube and elsewhere. I think for myself. I rather doubt anything enlightening will be forthcoming from the Pentagon. The fact that many things haven't been explained hardly qualifies as technology ahead of our time. Who makes these judgements? Are we to believe that the Pentagon has been aware of strange phenomena since WWII but hasn't intercepted these UAP? No matter what is disclosed there will be much more unexplained and so the Armyologists will continue to be perplexed and confounded. When scientists, astronomers, physicists, cosmologists and philosophers change their minds about aliens I will as well. In the meantime, shake your sorry head and try to clear up the cobwebs within.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: June 08, 2021, 07:18:41 AM »
Your problem is that you don't comprehend how so very limited you are. You are the one who embraces crap posted on YouTube and elsewhere. I think for myself. I rather doubt anything enlightening will be forthcoming from the Pentagon. The fact that many things haven't been explained hardly qualifies as technology ahead of our time. Who makes these judgements? Are we to believe that the Pentagon has been aware of strange phenomena since WWII but hasn't intercepted these UAP? No matter what is disclosed there will be much more unexplained and so the Armyologists will continue to be perplexed and confounded. When scientists, astronomers, physicists, cosmologists and philosophers change their minds about aliens I will as well. In the meantime, shake your sorry head and try to clear up the cobwebs within.

you just admitted to everything I said.Have you missed the whole part where these same scientists, astronomers, physicists, cosmologists and philosophers have been turning a blind eye to this through fear of ridicule, because they wanted to fit in with society?Same way all the sightings in the army and navy have been not speaking out through fear of ridicule.Remember how almost everyone in authority was wrong about covid?You spend your life waiting for conformation from the masses rather than thinking for yourself, because you spent your life wanting to fit in, just like I said.You have an internet connection, start forming your own thoughts and opinions.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #646 on: June 08, 2021, 07:25:26 AM »
Do you know how many people disappear around the world, never to be found again?

I bet they have petting zoos in other galaxies.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: June 08, 2021, 11:01:34 AM »
Do you know how many people disappear around the world, never to be found again?

I bet they have petting zoos in other galaxies.
They get lost in between the giant butt cheeks of the girls Kwon posts.  Never to be seen again.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #648 on: June 08, 2021, 11:46:06 AM »

This guy does a good job of covering/analyzing it:

https://www.youtube.com/user/canammissingproject/videos

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: June 08, 2021, 02:56:26 PM »

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,When all your friends/family and the media are telling you for certain in a few weeks its all actually real and its ok to believe, then you will change your tune.And thats just sad.

in a few weeks  ::) YEAH RIGHT  ;D