Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 82221 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #675 on: June 10, 2021, 05:07:58 AM »
he has made it clear over and over he tried to get this treated more seriously and more widely known for years, but was stonewalled by all his superiors, one who told him very clearly, he was a religious person, and he considered these things as "demons" and they should be left alone.

I read his reasons. He obviously knows how to get people's attention. He should have stayed in his position and collected compelling information if any is forthcoming.

Once he knew for certain what is going on he would be listened to. He tells the story to gain credibility and an audience. We have had many believe in conspiracies regarding the government and UFO. So they accept Elizondo's story

because it agrees with what they believe about the government. I see no reason for the Pentagon to disclose important information. They will do what is best for the USA and national security.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #676 on: June 10, 2021, 05:31:24 AM »
I read his reasons. He obviously knows how to get people's attention. He should have stayed in his position and collected compelling information if any is forthcoming.

Once he knew for certain what is going on he would be listened to. He tells the story to gain credibility and an audience. We have had many believe in conspiracies regarding the government and UFO. So they accept Elizondo's story

because it agrees with what they believe about the government. I see no reason for the Pentagon to disclose important information. They will do what is best for the USA and national security.

Vince, I would also like to say that I'm sorry for photoshopping your head onto a pig and writing that it got bummed off. I hope you understand that it came from a place of respect and admiration. it was intended as a gentle ribbing.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #677 on: June 10, 2021, 05:40:32 AM »

There have been countless people in the ufo community who have broken the oath and said what they know, problem is once they do this nobody who matters wants to deal with them, and they are relegated to telling their stories on the ufo circuit for little gain, where nobody in the real world believes them. To win you have to play the game.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: June 10, 2021, 05:06:59 PM »
There have been countless people in the ufo community who have broken the oath and said what they know, problem is once they do this nobody who matters wants to deal with them, and they are relegated to telling their stories on the ufo circuit for little gain, where nobody in the real world believes them. To win you have to play the game.

:'( :'( :'( are you talking about yourself

;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: June 10, 2021, 05:12:34 PM »
I know what he is saying Vince, I'm not 3.I don't have a problem with people taking a counter opinion if they flesh it out like he did, at least he put effort in. One sentence replies saying the same thing over and over though.....why bother?

BTW his whole argument relies on the fact these sightings are new, when if anything they were more prominent in the 10 years following the test of the first atom bomb.If you believe the USA, Russia and China were flying round in these things in the 1940s, then well, I do not know what to say....

.........those things ............ ;D

Luftwaffe was flying M 262 from April 1944  8)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: June 10, 2021, 05:17:34 PM »
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/06/ufos-took-us-nuclear-systems-offline-repeatedly-former-pentagon-ufo-office-chief-says/

Oh, NO !. But they didn't stop blasts in Mururoa atoll,Bikini atoll,Maralinga,South Africa,Siberia,.................... ::)

;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: June 10, 2021, 08:16:47 PM »
I watched a Doctor and a registered nurse say the Covid vaccine magnetizes people.  It reminded me that while credentials are important, you still have to examine what they are saying.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: June 11, 2021, 12:41:03 AM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #684 on: June 11, 2021, 01:38:23 AM »
Sam Harris claims a zoom meeting will be held with former heads of the CIA. Why not the current head of the CIA? This can't be fair dinkum.

"On the contrary, they have seen that there is technology that really can't be of human origin. They don't think that this is the Chinese or the North Koreans or some other part of human society producing technology that is strange, and they can't write it off as anomalies of perception. There's just too much radar data, there's too much satelittte imagery at this point, and the stuff they're sitting on that's Top Secret is much better than anything that's been leaked out ... Someone reached out to me, and has assured me that I'm going to be on a Zoom call with former heads of the CIA on ONI and people whose bona fides are easy to track, and they're concerned about the messaging of this to the public and dampening down panic and conspiracies."

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: June 11, 2021, 01:49:23 AM »
Sam Harris claims a zoom meeting will be held with former heads of the CIA. Why not the current head of the CIA? This can't be fair dinkum.

"On the contrary, they have seen that there is technology that really can't be of human origin. They don't think that this is the Chinese or the North Koreans or some other part of human society producing technology that is strange, and they can't write it off as anomalies of perception. There's just too much radar data, there's too much satelittte imagery at this point, and the stuff they're sitting on that's Top Secret is much better than anything that's been leaked out ... Someone reached out to me, and has assured me that I'm going to be on a Zoom call with former heads of the CIA on ONI and people whose bona fides are easy to track, and they're concerned about the messaging of this to the public and dampening down panic and conspiracies."

simple, fits with gradual disclosure. Elizondo just said disclosure was basically an 8 course meal rather than a quick burger king, its done in a way that eases everyone in to the idea.The current head of the cia comes out and people start to panic, so first bring out non current members before moving up to the more current relevance.Same way Obama has commented on it but Biden has not yet.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: June 11, 2021, 09:58:25 AM »
simple, fits with gradual disclosure. Elizondo just said disclosure was basically an 8 course meal rather than a quick burger king, its done in a way that eases everyone in to the idea.The current head of the cia comes out and people start to panic, so first bring out non current members before moving up to the more current relevance.Same way Obama has commented on it but Biden has not yet.
Tell the truth slowly?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #687 on: June 11, 2021, 10:11:47 AM »
Tell the truth slowly?

It may be best that way; getting people used to the idea of alien life.  This kind of thing can have big ripples in our society with religious people.  It could cause panic and unrest.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: June 11, 2021, 10:16:38 AM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: June 11, 2021, 10:38:05 AM »
It may be best that way; getting people used to the idea of alien life.  This kind of thing can have big ripples in our society with religious people.  It could cause panic and unrest.

?

"Religious" people shouldn't have an issue with alien life, if anything it should strengthen their belief system.

The whole principle foundation of Christianity is that a greater being (non earth based life) is responsible for the creation of everything.

Christian's wont need to be eased into this.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #690 on: June 11, 2021, 12:05:41 PM »
?

"Religious" people shouldn't have an issue with alien life, if anything it should strengthen their belief system.

The whole principle foundation of Christianity is that a greater being (non earth based life) is responsible for the creation of everything.

Christian's wont need to be eased into this.

Christianity is one of the religions on earth.  Even then, intelligent life elsewhere would cause some to question their faith.  Not everyone of course, and seemingly not you. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #691 on: June 11, 2021, 12:07:08 PM »
Christianity is one of the religions on earth.  Even then, intelligent life elsewhere would cause some to question their faith.  Not everyone of course, and seemingly not you.

Obama AGAIN talked about UFOs and religion this week.   He knows a lot more than he is letting on. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: June 11, 2021, 12:30:48 PM »
Obama AGAIN talked about UFOs and religion this week.   He knows a lot more than he is letting on.

well Tom Delonge is the reason this whole disclosure is happening, he claims all the original religions come from these "others". he brought up the idea of disclosure during an invitation to lockhead martin,they liked his pitch, and according to him was briefed by the head of skunkworks, high ups in cia, pentagon etc on this.Again this is the man behind the biggest reveal possibly in human history.This is what he claims he was told:

1. Our civilization is and has been manipulated and messed with by what can be interpreted as "gods".

2. These gods mess with us as a form of competition or game amongst themselves.

3. They use religion to pit us humans against one another.

4. They have repeatedly, purposefully and, strategically delivered technological revolutions to humans in the form of UFO crashes.

5. Technology provided to humans was intended to further arm us in our efforts to kill each other.

6. It was during the cold war that humans became savvy to these gods and their manipulations.

7. Since then we have worked tirelessly to invent our own technologies and strategies to defend and fight against these gods.

8. In doing so we have "cracked gravity" and are currently building machines incorporating anti-gravity.

9. The American people should be extremely proud of our defense department and contractors that have made such leaps in technology and should support them in these endeavors.

10. Through art and technology TTSA is a platform that can gently expose the public to this larger reality and therefore assisting in uniting us as a species in support of our global defense.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: June 11, 2021, 12:31:58 PM »
good video breakdown on the above here

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: June 11, 2021, 12:54:35 PM »

Fair enough. I would assume most belief systems are rooted in a higher power not of this world but I'm sure many dont really know what they believe.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: June 11, 2021, 02:18:09 PM »
the guy Elizondo called an American Hero for his part in ufo disclosure

Elizondo talks about davis here from 31:08

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #696 on: June 11, 2021, 04:59:04 PM »
well Tom Delonge is the reason this whole disclosure is happening, he claims all the original religions come from these "others". he brought up the idea of disclosure during an invitation to lockhead martin,they liked his pitch, and according to him was briefed by the head of skunkworks, high ups in cia, pentagon etc on this.Again this is the man behind the biggest reveal possibly in human history.This is what he claims he was told:

1. Our civilization is and has been manipulated and messed with by what can be interpreted as "gods".

2. These gods mess with us as a form of competition or game amongst themselves.

3. They use religion to pit us humans against one another.

4. They have repeatedly, purposefully and, strategically delivered technological revolutions to humans in the form of UFO crashes.

5. Technology provided to humans was intended to further arm us in our efforts to kill each other.

6. It was during the cold war that humans became savvy to these gods and their manipulations.

7. Since then we have worked tirelessly to invent our own technologies and strategies to defend and fight against these gods.

8. In doing so we have "cracked gravity" and are currently building machines incorporating anti-gravity.

9. The American people should be extremely proud of our defense department and contractors that have made such leaps in technology and should support them in these endeavors.

10. Through art and technology TTSA is a platform that can gently expose the public to this larger reality and therefore assisting in uniting us as a species in support of our global defense.

This is what the ancient Greeks believed. Your thinking is bizarre and lunatic fringe. In other words total rubbish.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: June 11, 2021, 05:28:56 PM »

This is what the ancient Greeks believed. Your thinking is bizarre and lunatic fringe. In other words total rubbish.

where did I say this was my thinking?Watch the video and look who he got this information from.

It seems fairly likely there has been intelligence that is not human watching over us for over a hundred years, with technology way ahead of us.It also seems likely we have crashed craft or wreckage based on past reports and what is leaking out now.Beyond that I have an open mind.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #698 on: June 11, 2021, 05:38:25 PM »
where did I say this was my thinking?Watch the video and look who he got this information from.

It seems fairly likely there has been intelligence that is not human watching over us for over a hundred years, with technology way ahead of us.It also seems likely we have crashed craft or wreckage based on past reports and what is leaking out now.Beyond that I have an open mind.

You get the Wiggs tin foil hat award for your persistent nonsense!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: June 11, 2021, 05:42:24 PM »
You get the Wiggs tin foil hat award for your persistent nonsense!

The world is moving on old man.The reason why you were struggling to keep a gym running in your 70s and Arnold S has millions is he dared to think ahead, and do things the masses told him were not possible. You spent your whole life with the wrong view of the world, with limiting beliefs, and you are finally realising what an idiot you were. Cant be an easy pill to swallow.