Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 82210 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #850 on: February 28, 2022, 11:24:18 AM »
I am forever wandering why in films  with aliens from outer space, the humans always scream at the sight of those beings but we never seem to scare the shit outta them.  Just once I'd like to see a film where where lobster beings land thinking they can take over the world and we just boil and eat 'em.  With melted butter. ;D

How about we're invaded by Aliens all looking like Stacey Abrams or Ilhan Omar?
Q

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #851 on: February 28, 2022, 01:15:32 PM »

Why aliens don't disable Russian ISKANDER missiles in Ukraine  ;D ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #852 on: February 28, 2022, 01:18:38 PM »

Maybe because they dont work?   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #853 on: March 02, 2022, 05:50:38 AM »

The aliens must be hovering over Russia now.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #854 on: March 02, 2022, 06:00:40 AM »
I hear from people within the intelligence community that china, with its global position and geographical location

its believed they have a celestial relationship - which is evident with their recent moon missions

they had a moon rover called "rabbit" and it went to the moon and took pictures , what was surprising was it ventured to the dark side of the moon and took some pics which look nothing like ours - of that particular area of the lunar surface

also they have made technological advancements in the past decade which don't involve copying or stealing secrets or ideas from anyone -

makes you wonder why a higher intelligence would connect with that side of the world first

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #855 on: March 02, 2022, 12:41:26 PM »
I hear from people within the intelligence community that china, with its global position and geographical location

its believed they have a celestial relationship - which is evident with their recent moon missions

they had a moon rover called "rabbit" and it went to the moon and took pictures , what was surprising was it ventured to the dark side of the moon and took some pics which look nothing like ours - of that particular area of the lunar surface

also they have made technological advancements in the past decade which don't involve copying or stealing secrets or ideas from anyone -

makes you wonder why a higher intelligence would connect with that side of the world first

Maybe they realize the Chinese won't blow them up? Or capture them to dissect them? Or try to steal their oil resources?

Or that older Chinese folks typically resemble the "look" of the "greys" and it makes them more comfortable?

I'm sure they have studied our history and have decided there may be truth to the "white man bad" mantra.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #856 on: March 02, 2022, 12:47:48 PM »

Hey, let's blame aliens for China Flu !.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #857 on: March 03, 2022, 12:58:56 AM »

Such as?

The USA put a man on the moon in 1969. china still hasn't done so in 2022.
What Chinese technological advancements are you talking about?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #858 on: March 03, 2022, 01:20:12 AM »
They make pretty good batwing soup.  :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: March 03, 2022, 03:33:50 AM »
Such as?

The US had better special effects in 1969 because of Hollywood.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #860 on: March 03, 2022, 04:13:51 AM »
Such as?

for one - I wasnt comparing them to anyone _ there's always some asshole that has to put USA first , all I said was they made tech advancements in the past 20 years

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-space-exploration-china-moon-timeline/timeline-major-milestones-in-chinese-space-exploration-idINKBN28B5GE

Jesus Christ , calm the fuck down - I was making a point they went to the moon and did some diff things - didn't say anything was better or even Brought up comparisons - just looking at a country in 2000 and again in 2022 in regards of space technology

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #861 on: March 03, 2022, 04:41:53 AM »

for one - I wasnt comparing them to anyone _ there's always some asshole that has to put USA first , all I said was they made tech advancements in the past 20 years

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-space-exploration-china-moon-timeline/timeline-major-milestones-in-chinese-space-exploration-idINKBN28B5GE

Jesus Christ , calm the fuck down - I was making a point they went to the moon and did some diff things - didn't say anything was better or even Brought up comparisons - just looking at a country in 2000 and again in 2022 in regards of space technology

USA is the country that has a strong lead on everyone as space is concerned. So, apart from the disastrous space shuttle and such, the chinese will steal, learn and copy from the USA.

I do not see and anomalies in the chinese technological timeline. They are carefully taking the same steps the Americans (or ESA) have been taking for decades.

Same for the chinese military. China has a lot of mathematicians, engineers, software / ICT experts, so they will also figure out many things on their own.

But: I also don't see any revolutionairy weapons in the American arsenal. They always are an evolution, rather than any UAP-influenced revolution.

Even the aurora / tr-3a or SR71 or tr-3b is whatever it's called is just a scramjet fossil fuel burning successor to the SR-71. Project failed, stealth drones and better satellites now are more useful than doing mach 7 over enemy territory and just being a minute over the area of interest.

The USAF does not seem capable (or the private companies involved) to reverse engineer any UAP tech. A complete failure so far.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #862 on: March 03, 2022, 04:46:08 AM »
They make pretty good batwing soup.  :D

One of china's specialties is spreading diseases. They have excelled at this for more than 1,000 years:

ipdefenseforum.com/2020/03/china-a-hotbed-for-pandemics-historically-experts-say/

I don't want to give the chinese any bad ideas, but....if they continue working on their biological weapons they might be able to wipe out entire countries...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: March 03, 2022, 07:20:25 AM »
How about we're invaded by Aliens all looking like Stacey Abrams or Ilhan Omar?

No way aliens look like prehistoric apes and gorilla noses.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #864 on: October 28, 2022, 08:45:22 AM »
Many Military UFO Reports Are Just Foreign Spying or Airborne Trash

WASHINGTON — Government officials believe that surveillance operations by foreign powers and weather balloons or other airborne clutter explain most recent incidents of unidentified aerial phenomenon — government-speak for UFOs — as well as many episodes in past years.

The sightings have puzzled the Pentagon and intelligence agencies for years, fueling theories about visiting space aliens and spying by a hostile nation using advanced technology. But government officials say many of the incidents have far more ordinary explanations.

Intelligence agencies are set to deliver a classified document to Congress by Monday updating a report made public last year that said nearly all of the incidents remain unexplained. The original document looked at 144 incidents between 2004 and 2021 that were reported by U.S. government sources, mostly American military personnel.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/many-military-ufo-reports-just-124417602.html

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #865 on: October 29, 2022, 09:06:08 AM »
Many Military UFO Reports Are Just Foreign Spying or Airborne Trash

WASHINGTON — Government officials believe that surveillance operations by foreign powers and weather balloons or other airborne clutter explain most recent incidents of unidentified aerial phenomenon — government-speak for UFOs — as well as many episodes in past years.

The sightings have puzzled the Pentagon and intelligence agencies for years, fueling theories about visiting space aliens and spying by a hostile nation using advanced technology. But government officials say many of the incidents have far more ordinary explanations.

Intelligence agencies are set to deliver a classified document to Congress by Monday updating a report made public last year that said nearly all of the incidents remain unexplained. The original document looked at 144 incidents between 2004 and 2021 that were reported by U.S. government sources, mostly American military personnel.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/many-military-ufo-reports-just-124417602.html
Bullshit. Galaxy is too big

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #866 on: October 29, 2022, 10:53:06 AM »
Bullshit. Galaxy is too big

Why would the government lie about this?

They wouldn’t.

Case closed.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: October 29, 2022, 11:44:27 AM »
We can’t even go to the moon let alone Mars. No at any significant reverse engineering has been accomplished.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #868 on: October 29, 2022, 11:57:06 AM »
We can’t even go to the moon let alone Mars. No at any significant reverse engineering has been accomplished.

From what I hear we can't / not allowed to go to the south pole
Let alone the Moon or Mar's  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: October 29, 2022, 12:25:12 PM »

We went to the moon in the 60’s. It was on tv and in history books.

We already established the government wouldn’t lie.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: October 30, 2022, 03:21:51 AM »
We went to the moon in the 60’s. It was on tv and in history books.

We already established the government wouldn’t lie.

What i want to Know is how The Fuck I can't make a damn phone call on my mobile to friends & family not far away without losing fucking signal most of the time - Yet The POTUS in 1969 managed to phone the Apollo Crew
250,000+ mls away no Fucking Problem.  ::)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: October 31, 2022, 10:46:19 AM »
What i want to Know is how The Fuck I can't make a damn phone call on my mobile to friends & family not far away without losing fucking signal most of the time - Yet The POTUS in 1969 managed to phone the Apollo Crew
250,000+ mls away no Fucking Problem.  ::)
With no lag time.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: October 31, 2022, 05:06:42 PM »
With no lag time.

I just watched the clip of that supposed phone call - 🙄  🤔 interesting to say the Least.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: November 01, 2022, 01:45:59 AM »
I just watched the clip of that supposed phone call - 🙄  🤔 interesting to say the Least.
That whole trip was interesting and all the subsequent trips.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: November 01, 2022, 02:00:06 AM »
Iron Sky (1 & 2) is the best Sy-Fy movie  ;)