Author Topic: It’s been almost 5mos  (Read 1784 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: It’s been almost 5mos
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2021, 06:29:34 AM »
Q

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2021, 06:42:05 AM »
I am not fortunate to have a pension at work, so the 401K is rather important to me.  Obama fixed what Bush fucked up.  Trump managed not to fuck it up for the 1st 3 years.  Had he handled covid like an adult from day 1 it would not have tanked as it did.  That being said, his fast tracking the vaccine certainly inspired the start of the rebound.  Thankfully President Biden has taken it up yet another notch.   By X-Mas I expect big things.

Exponential growth = "not fuck it up"?

Just give the credit.

While I completely understand that Presidents can get unfair credit/criticism just based on where their election falls on the current economic cycle, on the surface, Trump inspired confidence like no other, and the market behaved accordingly.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2021, 06:45:30 AM »
Coach.. I never mentioned feelings. I answered your original question. Now you are changing the question. This is typical of political antagonists. I would kind of hoping to have an adult discussion.

HAHAHA you though Coach would behave different?  He either didn't read your answer, or read it and chose to ignore it and pretend you didn't answer.  Then after you had to point out that you did indeed answer it, he tried to change the question.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA the little manlet does it all the time as if no one notices.   He's retarded that way.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2021, 06:57:48 AM »
how to say you're in a cult without actually saying it

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2021, 07:00:55 AM »
Exponential growth = "not fuck it up"?

Just give the credit.

While I completely understand that Presidents can get unfair credit/criticism just based on where their election falls on the current economic cycle, on the surface, Trump inspired confidence like no other, and the market behaved accordingly.     <- This

It (401K) has trended up always from 2015 when it hit a low. Trump had zero to do w/ COVID, as Creepy Joe has zero to do with it, though he is trying to take credit for the cure
(And the instruments to get it into the arm, you know the "Vaccinators" (AKA needles  ::)).  LOL, Retard Joe.
China and WUHAN Flu is/are responsible for COVID. (And Fraudci).

I'm lucky enough to have both a pension and large 401K from 35 years of being in it. (Wife and I both).
So on paper, millionaires. Means nothing at this point as Joe may give it away, market could crash, etc.
Nothings guarenteed.

But yeah, blaming Trump for COVID is pretty retarded Abe and you know I like you.
Trumps got enough things wrong with him, he doesn't need to add fake-stuff from China/Marxists.

-- Thank god Joe invented nurses and needles.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2021, 08:47:39 AM »
It (401K) has trended up always from 2015 when it hit a low. Trump had zero to do w/ COVID, as Creepy Joe has zero to do with it, though he is trying to take credit for the cure
(And the instruments to get it into the arm, you know the "Vaccinators" (AKA needles  ::)).  LOL, Retard Joe.
China and WUHAN Flu is/are responsible for COVID. (And Fraudci).

I'm lucky enough to have both a pension and large 401K from 35 years of being in it. (Wife and I both).
So on paper, millionaires. Means nothing at this point as Joe may give it away, market could crash, etc.
Nothings guarenteed.

But yeah, blaming Trump for COVID is pretty retarded Abe and you know I like you.
Trumps got enough things wrong with him, he doesn't need to add fake-stuff from China/Marxists.

-- Thank god Joe invented nurses and needles.

I didn't blame him for covid. Sorry if I wasn't clear. He played it down though to curry favor with the dumbest wing of his voters and it charitably didn't help.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2021, 08:52:17 AM »
Unlike Trump supporters, Biden supporters don't wear Biden T shirts, put Biden flags in their front yards and on their boats. They don't have Biden flags attached to their 4x4 jacked pickup trucks. They just expect their president to do their job. Nothing to get all giddy about. I will say, I'm elated he hasn't spent this time vilifying Republicans, hasn't spent 90 percent of his air time talking about how great he is, talks in complete sentences, and hasn't repeatedly embarrassed our nation. Other than that,   I appreciate not waking up to headlines showing our narcissistic moronic president isn't spouting more hate filled diatribes about a particular party. If this continues 4 years, I will conclude it a success and much better than the sh&% show we just came out of...

This is emotion. Give me a policy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2021, 08:53:06 AM »

HAHAHA you though Coach would behave different?  He either didn't read your answer, or read it and chose to ignore it and pretend you didn't answer.  Then after you had to point out that you did indeed answer it, he tried to change the question.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA the little manlet does it all the time as if no one notices.   He's retarded that way.

Keep hiding

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2021, 09:00:11 AM »
Keep hiding

Seeing how you quoted me, it is clear I am not hiding.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2021, 09:06:05 AM »
You know,when Obama took over from Bush....it was a disaster. Clinton was able to get us in a pretty good place. It isn't in my opinion party. You can have wolves in a party get voted in and do some damage... We'll talk in December and see how it fairs... I'm not advocating Biden is a saint or the answer to our prayers, he could screw the pooch. But we'll see

Clinton was getting his duck sucked while Al-Qaeda was training everybody was partying and having grand o’l time

Stocks were high

Investments from corporations were at an all time low due to his excessive high interest rates

Don’t forget there was a slight recession during Clinton’s last 2 years

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2021, 09:09:14 AM »
Border out of control, massive hacks on our infrastructure, gas prices rising, inflation across the board...everything is great! No mean tweets!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2021, 09:23:21 AM »
Border out of control, massive hacks on our infrastructure, gas prices rising, inflation across the board...everything is great! No mean tweets!

And the lowest IQ segment of the country is in total control, because if you even hint at pushing back in any way you’re branded as a racist and cancelled.

The Biden administration has put the country on a pathway to ruin in under 100 days

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2021, 12:01:31 PM »
"China Joe" - A Parody of the Doobie Brothers' "China Grove"

When the sun comes up on a sleepy old man
Down around Wilmington
He calls a lid for another day
Stuck in his basement home

This campaign is extremely strange
He’s proud of 47 years that were lame