Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 159419 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Strawman
« Reply #1450 on: May 14, 2021, 05:20:22 PM »
Me too.  Er, #MeToo!  LOL.  No secret I wasn't a fan of Trump.  I had higher hopes for him even though I did not vote for him.  That being said, not once during his 4 years did I ever root for any aspect of American life to fail.  Nothing he could have done would have swayed me to vote for him last year but I'm convinced.  Beyond convinced that had he attacked Covid openly and honestly that he'd be sitting in the white house today.

Covid is B.S.  Biden Shit.  Just sayin'... 8)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1451 on: May 14, 2021, 05:47:36 PM »
Covid is B.S.  Biden Shit.  Just sayin'... 8)

One of my co workers is the biggest Trump supporter I know.  Good guy.  I love him.  He'd give me the shirt off his back.  He's spent the past 14 months saying the same thing.  That covid is B.S.  He refuses to wear a mask.  Refuses to distance.  Has spent the last several months raging against the vaccine and those who get it.  He has been in the hospital now for 2 weeks with no end in sight.  Probably being transferred to the ICU tonight.  I wonder how many people now have covid thanks to him?  One of our other co-workers who works directly with him was out for about a week.  Didn't get too ill and is back to work now.  I would love to know if any part of him wishes he'd worn a mask?  Ever?  Distanced, avoided crowds, etc?  Or god forbid considered the vaccine? 

Also, I buried a 52 year old cousin last year who other than being about 10-15lbs overweight did NOT have any co-morbidities thanks to covid induced blood clots.  His widow, now deceased mother and brothers probably don't ascribe to covid being B.S. either. 

The Donald is on tape at the beginning of this thing saying how deadly and fucked up this virus is.  He himself got very sick from it.  If you think they airlift anyone, president or other to Walter Reed for the sniffles, think again.  Then, he and his wife got the vaccine in secret. 

A typical year results in 20-60K flu deaths.  Last year 500K people died of covid.  Let's assume the flu was to blame for 60K of them.  That's over 400K dead Americans.  Pretty sure their families and friends don't think it's B.S. 

Now get back into your wheelchair and watch some Andy Griffith.   ;D

PS.  I still love you!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1452 on: May 14, 2021, 06:10:28 PM »
One of my co workers is the biggest Trump supporter I know.  Good guy.  I love him.  He'd give me the shirt off his back.  He's spent the past 14 months saying the same thing.  That covid is B.S.  He refuses to wear a mask.  Refuses to distance.  Has spent the last several months raging against the vaccine and those who get it.  He has been in the hospital now for 2 weeks with no end in sight.  Probably being transferred to the ICU tonight.  I wonder how many people now have covid thanks to him?  One of our other co-workers who works directly with him was out for about a week.  Didn't get too ill and is back to work now.  I would love to know if any part of him wishes he'd worn a mask?  Ever?  Distanced, avoided crowds, etc?  Or god forbid considered the vaccine? 

Also, I buried a 52 year old cousin last year who other than being about 10-15lbs overweight did NOT have any co-morbidities thanks to covid induced blood clots.  His widow, now deceased mother and brothers probably don't ascribe to covid being B.S. either. 

The Donald is on tape at the beginning of this thing saying how deadly and fucked up this virus is.  He himself got very sick from it.  If you think they airlift anyone, president or other to Walter Reed for the sniffles, think again.  Then, he and his wife got the vaccine in secret. 

A typical year results in 20-60K flu deaths.  Last year 500K people died of covid.  Let's assume the flu was to blame for 60K of them.  That's over 400K dead Americans.  Pretty sure their families and friends don't think it's B.S. 

PS.  I still love you!

Sorry about chiming in, but I have a question about your work place. Was wearing masks not being enforced? Everyone I know who is not working from home is required to wear a mask when at work. It is either wear one or go home and don't come back. Of course this may change, given the recent CDC announcement.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1453 on: May 14, 2021, 06:21:54 PM »
In Michigan I paid $4.50 at the height of the Bush years.  Not saying it was Bush's fault but that was the most I've ever paid.  It's about $3.00 right now.  Also, to quote many a Republican, "the President doesn't control gas prices".
CA enjoys bending it's citizens over....saw $4.59 this morning, not the norm, I'd say $3.99 - $4.09 is about average.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1454 on: May 14, 2021, 06:24:30 PM »
You are though.  Your point that gas was higher before doesn’t matter.   Who fucking cares how high it was 13 years ago?  People are concerned because it was significantly lower just months ago.  You attempted to dismiss the recent increase in gas prices by saying they been higher before?   At least have the integrity to call it what it is instead of that stupid BS.
He's about as far left as you can get, totally irrational.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1455 on: May 14, 2021, 06:36:23 PM »
Sorry about chiming in, but I have a question about your work place. Was wearing masks not being enforced? Everyone I know who is not working from home is required to wear a mask when at work. It is either wear one or go home and don't come back. Of course this may change, given the recent CDC announcement.

Chime in any time.  No homo.  No, not being enforced.  Especially on the night shift and not in the maintenance department.  Our maintenance group has made it clear that they have this place by the short hairs, so they rarely get fucked with. This predates covid.  It's bullshit.  My department is a 2 person group and we sit more than 6 feet from one another.  I've politely asked people who enter my area without a mask to not do so going forward.  The fucked up thing is our maintenance group is the group that is exposed and exposes the most people due to the roving nature of their job.  I'd have called their bluff years ago if I were in position to do so. 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1456 on: May 15, 2021, 06:25:13 AM »

PS.  I still love you!

F

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1457 on: May 15, 2021, 06:51:53 AM »
COVID is real. The mass hysteria, killing the global economy over it is retarded.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1458 on: May 15, 2021, 07:12:41 AM »
COVID is real. The mass hysteria, killing the global economy over it is retarded.

Covid is real but why then did they choose to inflate the effects by calling anyone that died of anything that also had a trace of Covid in them, DEAD by Covid?

Because they want control.  This is not conspiracy, this is outright Animal Farm. Fuck That Noise, sir!  Fauci is possessed of a midgie complex that is Hitlerian (I have no idea if that is a real word, but it fits that midget  Liberals are the real Nazis.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1459 on: May 15, 2021, 10:08:26 AM »

on to page 60.
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1460 on: May 15, 2021, 10:18:47 AM »
The left will milk this Chinavirus bs until the mid-terms just when it started it was all about 2020. Trump was right. The pandemic is a hoax. If you can see then you’re completely retarded

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1461 on: May 15, 2021, 10:21:17 AM »
60 pages coming.  For F sake - clean up the dump and trash strewn pig sty. 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1462 on: May 15, 2021, 10:26:04 AM »
The left will milk this Chinavirus bs until the mid-terms just when it started it was all about 2020. Trump was right. The pandemic is a hoax. If you can see then you’re completely retarded

F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1463 on: May 16, 2021, 10:45:23 AM »
'You left us': Proud Boys leader Ethan Nordean slams Trump in expletive-laden message
Kristine Phillips
USA TODAY

WASHINGTON – Proud Boys leader Ethan Nordean lashed out at President Donald Trump, accusing him of misleading his supporters and then deserting them despite their unwavering loyalty.

"We are now and always have been on our own. So glad he was able to pardon a bunch of degenerates as his last move and s--- on us on the way out," Nordean said in an expletive-laden message about the former president. "FUCK you trump you left us on [t]he battle field bloody and alone."

Nordean is one of several members of the extremist group with ties to white supremacy whose members describe themselves as "Western Chauvinists." He's among the more than 400 people who have been charged for their alleged roles in the deadly assault on the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Ethan Nordean, circled in red in this photo the U.S. Department of Justice released from ABC7 News and Eddie Block films, was arrested and charged  with conspiracy and other offenses on Feb. 3 for his participation in the U.S. Capitol riot. Nordean is a self-described officer with the Seattle chapter of the Proud Boys.
Prosecutors say Nordean, along with other Proud Boys members, planned to push through police barricades and force themselves inside the building that day. Nordean, the self-described "sergeant-at-arms" of the Proud Boys' Seattle chapter is facing several charges, including conspiracy, obstruction of an official proceeding, and aiding and abetting.

In a court filing Thursday, prosecutors detailed communications sent through the instant messaging app Telegram that they say show additional evidence that Nordean and other Proud Boys members conspired to breach the Capitol. Prosecutors included the anti-Trump diatribe in which Nordean seemed to acknowledged he and others are facing criminal charges because they followed Trump's lead.

Capitol riot:Capitol riot spurred conspiracy charge against 31 suspects, but how hard is it to prove?

Capitol riot:House panel proposes bipartisan Capitol riot commission to study Jan. 6 domestic terrorism

"I've followed this guy for 4 years and given everything and lost it all. Yes he woke us up, but he led us to believe some great justice was upon us...and it never happened," Nordean wrote on Jan. 20, after Proud Boys members were charged, "now I've got some of my good friends and myself facing jail time cuz we followed this guys lead and never questioned it."

The filing was in response to a motion by Nordean's attorney accusing prosecutors of failing to timely release evidence that contradict allegations of a conspiracy. Defense attorneys cited several messages sent after Jan. 6 in which Nordean said that storming the Capitol was not planned and that he no longer wants to be involved in politics.

Prosecutors dismissed the allegations, saying the trove of messages extracted from Nordean's phone are "far from being exculpatory" and contain additional evidence of a crime.

Capitol riot:Marine Corps officer becomes first active-duty service member charged in Jan. 6 attack, DOJ says

Trump was impeached by the House for a second time for his role in inciting the mob that stormed the Capitol while Congress was counting state-certified Electoral College votes. The impeachment fractured the Republican Party, with 10 House GOP members voting to impeach and others acknowledging Trump's role but arguing that impeachment would further divide the country.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., who voted to acquit Trump, later condemned the former president, saying his "crescendo of conspiracy theories" caused the insurrection. Trump was acquitted by the Senate.

Testifying earlier this week before a Senate committee, Attorney General Merrick Garland declined to say whether Trump's claims of a stolen presidential election incited the insurrection. More broadly, Garland said false narratives and misinformation lead to acts of domestic extremism.

F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1464 on: May 16, 2021, 10:46:51 AM »
'You left us': Proud Boys leader Ethan Nordean slams Trump in expletive-laden message
Kristine Phillips
USA TODAY

WASHINGTON – Proud Boys leader Ethan Nordean lashed out at President Donald Trump, accusing him of misleading his supporters and then deserting them despite their unwavering loyalty.

"We are now and always have been on our own. So glad he was able to pardon a bunch of degenerates as his last move and s--- on us on the way out," Nordean said in an expletive-laden message about the former president. "FUCK you trump you left us on [t]he battle field bloody and alone."

Nordean is one of several members of the extremist group with ties to white supremacy whose members describe themselves as "Western Chauvinists." He's among the more than 400 people who have been charged for their alleged roles in the deadly assault on the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Ethan Nordean, circled in red in this photo the U.S. Department of Justice released from ABC7 News and Eddie Block films, was arrested and charged  with conspiracy and other offenses on Feb. 3 for his participation in the U.S. Capitol riot. Nordean is a self-described officer with the Seattle chapter of the Proud Boys.
Prosecutors say Nordean, along with other Proud Boys members, planned to push through police barricades and force themselves inside the building that day. Nordean, the self-described "sergeant-at-arms" of the Proud Boys' Seattle chapter is facing several charges, including conspiracy, obstruction of an official proceeding, and aiding and abetting.

In a court filing Thursday, prosecutors detailed communications sent through the instant messaging app Telegram that they say show additional evidence that Nordean and other Proud Boys members conspired to breach the Capitol. Prosecutors included the anti-Trump diatribe in which Nordean seemed to acknowledged he and others are facing criminal charges because they followed Trump's lead.

Capitol riot:Capitol riot spurred conspiracy charge against 31 suspects, but how hard is it to prove?

Capitol riot:House panel proposes bipartisan Capitol riot commission to study Jan. 6 domestic terrorism

"I've followed this guy for 4 years and given everything and lost it all. Yes he woke us up, but he led us to believe some great justice was upon us...and it never happened," Nordean wrote on Jan. 20, after Proud Boys members were charged, "now I've got some of my good friends and myself facing jail time cuz we followed this guys lead and never questioned it."

The filing was in response to a motion by Nordean's attorney accusing prosecutors of failing to timely release evidence that contradict allegations of a conspiracy. Defense attorneys cited several messages sent after Jan. 6 in which Nordean said that storming the Capitol was not planned and that he no longer wants to be involved in politics.

Prosecutors dismissed the allegations, saying the trove of messages extracted from Nordean's phone are "far from being exculpatory" and contain additional evidence of a crime.

Capitol riot:Marine Corps officer becomes first active-duty service member charged in Jan. 6 attack, DOJ says

Trump was impeached by the House for a second time for his role in inciting the mob that stormed the Capitol while Congress was counting state-certified Electoral College votes. The impeachment fractured the Republican Party, with 10 House GOP members voting to impeach and others acknowledging Trump's role but arguing that impeachment would further divide the country.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., who voted to acquit Trump, later condemned the former president, saying his "crescendo of conspiracy theories" caused the insurrection. Trump was acquitted by the Senate.

Testifying earlier this week before a Senate committee, Attorney General Merrick Garland declined to say whether Trump's claims of a stolen presidential election incited the insurrection. More broadly, Garland said false narratives and misinformation lead to acts of domestic extremism.
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1465 on: May 16, 2021, 10:50:56 AM »
What are they scared of it was a free and fair election as they claim?

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.), who was recently elected as the House Republican Conference chair, said that the Department of Justice’s questions about the audit of the 2020 election in Maricopa County, Arizona, may be unconstitutional.

The Justice Department on May 5 sent a letter to Arizona Senate Leader Karen Fann, a Republican, inquiring about the custody of the ballots under review by a group of private contractors, alleging that it other processes—including the canvassing of addresses—could be “voter intimidation.”

I support that audit,” Stefanik said after being asked about the audit in a Fox Business interview Sunday. “Transparency is good for the American people. And again, this should be a non-partisan issue, whether you are Republican, Democrat, independent, or conservative, transparency is important and the audit was passed by the Arizona State Senate.”

Stefanik later said that the “Biden Department of Justice is trying to block that audit,” which, she said, “is unconstitutional from my perspective.” She continued: “Our states, constitutionally, are responsible for writing states’ constitution law.”

Pamela Karlan, the principal deputy assistant attorney general with the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, wrote to Fann that a “description of the proposed work of the audit raises concerns regarding potential intimidation of voters.” Fann, in response, said that the plan by election auditors to verify the validity of certain voters is was placed on hold.

If and to the extent the Senate subsequently decides that canvassing is necessary to the successful completion of the audit, its vendor will implement detailed requirements to ensure that the canvassing is conducted in a manner that complies fully with the commands of the United States Constitution and federal and state civil rights laws,” Fann wrote earlier this month.

Stefanik’s comments Sunday came just days after Dominion Voting Systems and Maricopa County officials said they would not provide passwords for election machines in Maricopa County. Dominion argued that it would comply with the audit, but it added that Cyber Ninjas—the company hired by the state Senate—isn’t accredited by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission.

Stefanik, meanwhile, was approved by House Republicans in a vote last week to become the Republican Conference chair, the party’s No. 3 positions in the House. She took over after GOP lawmakers voted to remove Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), a frequent critic of former President Donald Trump, from that same position.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1466 on: May 16, 2021, 11:00:15 AM »

Ex president Trump was sure vocal about the pandemic being a hoax.

Right up until he was infected with the hoax.  Then he was helicoptered to the hospital to be treated for the hoax.

Eventually, he was vaccinated just to make sure this hoax doesn't get him again.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1467 on: May 16, 2021, 11:33:39 AM »
F

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1468 on: May 16, 2021, 11:50:25 AM »
Another weekend almost over.   Is the dump and eyesore cleaned up yet ?   

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1469 on: May 16, 2021, 12:34:44 PM »
good news the new flags are in. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)many are placing them now, it's only 3 more years. ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1470 on: May 16, 2021, 12:53:27 PM »
Another weekend almost over.   Is the dump and eyesore cleaned up yet ?
The trash pile has spread, it's infected the neighbors yards and they aren't happy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1471 on: May 16, 2021, 12:58:09 PM »
Chime in any time.  No homo.  No, not being enforced.  Especially on the night shift and not in the maintenance department.  Our maintenance group has made it clear that they have this place by the short hairs, so they rarely get fucked with. This predates covid.  It's bullshit.  My department is a 2 person group and we sit more than 6 feet from one another.  I've politely asked people who enter my area without a mask to not do so going forward.  The fucked up thing is our maintenance group is the group that is exposed and exposes the most people due to the roving nature of their job.  I'd have called their bluff years ago if I were in position to do so.

Just read that Costco is waving the need for masks in States where the policy is aligned with the new CDC directive. Customers will be on their honor as far as being fully vaccinated and it has been two weeks or more since their final shot. The other exception is that you  Face coverings will be required in healthcare areas such as the pharmacy, optical and Hearing aid departments. Safeway still required face coverings as of last night.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1472 on: May 16, 2021, 12:59:07 PM »
Ex president Trump was sure vocal about the pandemic being a hoax.

Right up until he was infected with the hoax.  Then he was helicoptered to the hospital to be treated for the hoax.

Eventually, he was vaccinated just to make sure this hoax doesn't get him again.

Don’t confuse the plannedemic with the virus

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1473 on: May 16, 2021, 01:11:51 PM »

Tell that to the nearly 3.5 million people worldwide who died from COVID. Tell this to the folks in India working in the open air crematoriums, some of which have been setup in vacant parking lots because they've run out of space to burn the dead.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1474 on: May 16, 2021, 01:21:14 PM »
Tell that to the nearly 3.5 million people worldwide who died from COVID. Tell this to the folks in India working in the open air crematoriums, some of which have been setup in vacant parking lots because they've run out of space to burn the dead.

Maybe you missed my last post

“Don’t confuse the plannedemic with the virus”