Author Topic: Liberals clutching to their masks despite CDC guidance.  (Read 7086 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Liberals clutching to their masks despite CDC guidance.
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2021, 04:24:12 PM »
You learn something new everyday on Getbig.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2021, 04:42:17 PM »
And if you believe all the dumb media lies you quote off of GOOG, you're even dumber than you seem.  ::)

He definitely is a brain dead liberal who has never had an original thought in his life.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2021, 03:24:45 AM »
Lefty Hero David Hogg Accidentally Revealed The TRUTH About Wearing Masks
Envolve ^
Posted on 5/16/2021, 1:51:21 AM by MNDude

David Hogg said – and revealed, when he tweeted about it on Friday. “I feel the need to continue wearing my mask outside even though I’m fully vaccinated,” he said, “Because the inconvenience of having to wear a mask is more than worth it to have people not think I’m a conservative 😬”

The emoji really seals the seriousness of his thoughts don’t y’all think? It may appear to be a simple and obvious thing, but that is exactly what they all believe, and he is simply stating it. But consider what he’s revealing here. The mask is a source of pride for him, and he doesn’t want to give it up! This has always been the case. Their method of determining who is and isn’t a Covid FAITHFUL.

He wants everyone to know that he is one of the good guys. The Adherents. Those who believe.. THE LIBERALS.

(Excerpt) Read more at en-volve.com

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2021, 03:24:53 AM »
I like this guy, issues a mandate, that no one can issue mask mandates.

https://www.nhpr.org/post/south-carolina-governor-bans-mask-mandates#stream/0

No dumb passports, etc.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2021, 03:25:47 AM »
Lefty Hero David Hogg Accidentally Revealed The TRUTH About Wearing Masks
Envolve ^
Posted on 5/16/2021, 1:51:21 AM by MNDude

David Hogg said – and revealed, when he tweeted about it on Friday. “I feel the need to continue wearing my mask outside even though I’m fully vaccinated,” he said, “Because the inconvenience of having to wear a mask is more than worth it to have people not think I’m a conservative 😬”

The emoji really seals the seriousness of his thoughts don’t y’all think? It may appear to be a simple and obvious thing, but that is exactly what they all believe, and he is simply stating it. But consider what he’s revealing here. The mask is a source of pride for him, and he doesn’t want to give it up! This has always been the case. Their method of determining who is and isn’t a Covid FAITHFUL.

He wants everyone to know that he is one of the good guys. The Adherents. Those who believe.. THE LIBERALS.

(Excerpt) Read more at en-volve.com

LOL what a retard.

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2021, 03:28:37 AM »
I like this guy, issues a mandate, that no one can issue mask mandates.

https://www.nhpr.org/post/south-carolina-governor-bans-mask-mandates#stream/0

No dumb passports, etc.

The dipshit liberals by me are still all masked up. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2021, 10:07:48 AM »
Enjoyed my visit to publix without a mask and unvaccinated. Whatcha gonna do..
T

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2021, 10:15:23 AM »
Trump was an Agent of Chaos.  The true Anti-Christ is that Walking Dead Skeleton who wants to inject children with that synthetic bullshit. Why would the earth's perfect immune system need this bullshit?  Something isn't right here, and the cave people are going along with it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2021, 01:32:40 PM »
I cannot wait for this rancid piece of shit to fucking die.

Hell is too good for a cock sucking liberal phaggot queer like this.

76 years of sucking cock has rotted this dumb fuck’s brain. It’s almost a blessing his wife died, but she was probably a diehard liberal piece of shit too, so good fucking riddance.

That was not me, that was Josh. I have never mentioned your wife in a post. I am all for "busting balls" on Getbig, but I never involve family or take issues off the board.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2021, 07:56:38 AM »
The Current 'Mask War' Hysteria Shows you this has Nothing to do with Science, and Everything to do with Mind Control, Politics and Oppression

nteb ^ | 5/15/21 | Geoffrey Grider

Here in America, when viewed from a 35,000 foot perspective, we have to look like the inside of an insane asylum regarding the current ‘mask war’ battle taking place at the moment. None of it is based on any kind of hard science at all, but rather on feelings, class status and a firm desire to control the very thoughts of other people.

On Thursday, pretend president Joe Biden issued a cryptic threat via Twitter, telling people “The rule is now simple: get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do. The choice is yours.” Yet, at the exact same time, myriad other people and groups were demanding masks remain in place regardless of vaccination status or anything else. MSNBC animated head Rachel Maddow expressed her struggle with what way to go when she stated that she was going to have to ‘rewire her brain’ in order to be able to view ‘maskless people’ as not being a ‘threat’. Maddow is right about one thing, minds are absolutely being rewired.

The entire COVID deception has moved us as a people, not just in America but around the world, into a place where we have been groomed to accept a One World leader who is about to come upon the scene. People who tell the truth are labelled as ‘deniers’ and it cannot be that much longer until the internment camps open for business. I only wore a mask to witness John 3:16 (KJB) to people I came in contact with, but I will never, ever willingly receive the COVID vaccine.

Rachel Maddow Says She Will Have to ‘Rewire Her Brain’ to Not View Maskless People as a ‘Threat’ FROM INFOWARS: The CDC said yesterday that those who had been vaccinated could remove their masks in indoor settings (aside from a bunch of exemptions, including airports, public transport, hospitals and care homes).

This prompted Maddow’s brain to short circuit as she expressed the difficulty she would have in dispensing with the idea of treating those who don’t wear masks as dangerous lepers.

“I’M GOING TO HAVE TO REWIRE MY SELF SO THAT WHEN I SEE SOMEBODY OUT IN THE WORLD WHO’S NOT WEARING A MASK, I DON’T INSTANTLY THINK ‘YOU ARE A THREAT’ OR YOU ARE SELFISH OR YOU ARE A COVID DENIER AND YOU DEFINITELY HAVEN’T BEEN VACCINATED,” SAID MADDOW. “WE’RE GOING TO HAVE TO REWIRE THE WAY THAT WE LOOK AT EACH OTHER,” SHE ADDED.

Perhaps Maddow is just sad that there’s no longer official justification to intimidate and harass those who choose not to wear masks, something that leftists have enjoyed doing for the best part of a year. The notion that people who don’t wear masks are a “threat” is of course completely ludicrous since the COVID-19 virus particle is 1,000 times smaller than the holes in the mask anyway.

After Texas ended its mask mandate, COVID cases dropped to a record low and a similar pattern was observed in Florida and South Dakota. Meanwhile, leftist-controlled areas that had the most draconian mask mandates routinely had the highest COVID infection rates.

Target, Starbucks, Other Retailers Will Still Require Masks After CDC Guidance Changes FROM BREITBART NEWS: Some of the country’s largest retailers will still require masks inside stores despite the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) decision to loosen mask wearing for fully vaccinated individuals.

Business Insider reported Friday: “Macy’s, Target, and Starbucks are among those saying they’ll still make masks mandatory for shoppers and workers in their stores.” Other companies that told the publication they will keep their mask mandates for now include:

• Kroger • Home Depot • Publix • Dollar General

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2021, 08:10:57 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2021, 08:36:15 AM »

You're slipping. You already posted this link in another thread.

With that in mind, it seems fair to repeat my response.

Rachel Maddow, a TV host, political commentator, and author, has a total net worth of $30 million which is calculated as of 2021.

What's your net worth, genius?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2021, 08:40:48 AM »

Rachel Maddow, a TV host, political commentator, and author, has a total net worth of $30 million which is calculated as of 2021.

some people have a net worth far more than a dollar value
Stop being naive enough to believe money equals value
Mother Theresa didnt have a pot to piss in..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2021, 08:44:49 AM »

She makes money off of gullible liberals like yourself, straw, 240, that f fk! Michelle Obama, etc watching her idiocy night after night. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2021, 08:56:00 AM »
some people have a net worth far more than a dollar value
Stop being naive enough to believe money equals value
Mother Theresa didnt have a pot to piss in..

You are right, except that the term 'net worth' references one's finances. A person's net worth is not measured by their level of humanitarianism. You are comparing two different kinds of value as if they were the same thing. One has nothing to do with the other. Apples are not oranges.

Mother Theresa was a Catholic Missionary. Her poverty was by choice.  A member of the congregation must adhere to the vows of chastity, poverty, obedience, and the fourth vow, to give "wholehearted free service to the poorest of the poor.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2021, 09:09:26 AM »
She makes money off of gullible liberals like yourself, straw, 240, that f fk! Michelle Obama, etc watching her idiocy night after night.

You cannot expertly speak for me or where I spend my money. I watched the Rachel Maddow show on MSNBC once or twice. I think she is very clever. Her rapid-fire style of speaking would annoy me to listen to on a regular basis. If she depended on me for her wealth, she'd couldn't afford a to buy a cup of coffee.

Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are even more annoying, IMO. They are making their money off dimwitted conservatives and others on the far right, like (I imagine) you and Coach.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2021, 09:28:03 AM »
You cannot expertly speak for me or where I spend my money. I watched the Rachel Maddow show on MSNBC once or twice. I think she is very clever. Her rapid-fire style of speaking would annoy me to listen to on a regular basis. If she depended on me for her wealth, she'd couldn't afford a to buy a cup of coffee.

Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are even more annoying, IMO. They are making their money off dimwitted conservatives and others on the far right, like (I imagine) you and Coach.
Unfortunate to be in your 80’s and spending your day on an Internet forum. You clearly have made bad choices in your life.
T

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2021, 09:37:20 AM »
Attitudes on face masks are a good litmus test for mental illness.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2021, 09:44:39 AM »
Attitudes on face masks are a good litmus test for mental illness.

This. Makes it easy to spot neurotics.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2021, 09:45:07 AM »
Unfortunate to be in your 80’s and spending your day on an Internet forum. You clearly have made bad choices in your life.

Deadz....what an interesting handle. What does it represent about you. It sure doesn't seem upbeat....do you consider yourself as dead? If so, why?

Perhaps, but not nearly as unfortunate as many folks here who claim to be in the prime of their lives, have jobs and supposedly varied interests and yet find an untold amount of time to spend on an internet forum....one where it is rare that anyone has anything positive to post. 

Actually, aside from wasting my time on Getbig, in retrospect, I made excellent choices in my life. It would be nice if everyone could be as comfortable and secure as I am when after they retire. BTW, I am not quite in my 80's yet....but not too far off, which is amazing when I think about it.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2021, 09:50:31 AM »
Spike Lee wants to make sure Blacks get their vaccine.

They're making sure all Africans have access to the vaccine, all the way to the Kome Cave dwellings.

https://www.amusingplanet.com/2018/06/the-kome-cave-houses-and-cannibalism.html

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2021, 09:58:37 AM »
Deadz....what an interesting handle. What does it represent about you. It sure doesn't seem upbeat....do you consider yourself as dead? If so, why?

Perhaps, but not nearly as unfortunate as many folks here who claim to be in the prime of their lives, have jobs and supposedly varied interests and yet find an untold amount of time to spend on an internet forum....one where it is rare that anyone has anything positive to post. 

Actually, aside from wasting my time on Getbig, in retrospect, I made excellent choices in my life. It would be nice if everyone could be as comfortable and secure as I am when after they retire. BTW, I am not quite in my 80's yet....but not too far off, which is amazing when I think about it.
deadz as in deadlift. You obviously haven’t made good choices or you’d be enjoying a more fulfilling retirement instead of posting on a forum filled with negativity. “Comfortable and secure” you posted you have at least six people living with you helping you pay your bills.
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2021, 10:39:17 AM »
Maddow has needed a rewire of her brain for a longtime now.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2021, 02:47:30 PM »
CRAZYYYY

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2021, 02:53:19 PM »
You are right, except that the term 'net worth' references one's finances. A person's net worth is not measured by their level of humanitarianism. You are comparing two different kinds of value as if they were the same thing. One has nothing to do with the other. Apples are not oranges.

Mother Theresa was a Catholic Missionary. Her poverty was by choice.  A member of the congregation must adhere to the vows of chastity, poverty, obedience, and the fourth vow, to give "wholehearted free service to the poorest of the poor.

I know, but you criticised someone posting something critical of Maddow and justified her worth by how much money she has.