Author Topic: Here’s the net worth Americans say you need to be considered wealthy  (Read 3831 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Aren't wive's sometimes employed? Don't some women make more money than men? Sometimes, although not frequently, adult children provide for their parents when they get old.

I understand your point, but in my experience in life having a wife and kids only slows you down from being who you want to be and doing what you want to do. I've traveled the world and lived in 4 different countries. Never been tied down.

I have a very different outlook on life than most people. Also, i view women in a different light than most men. I will never get married for any reason.

No interest in children and don't need anyone to care for me. When i'm an old fart who's deteriorating rapidly i'll have people to take care of me, i know that already; at least in some form or fashion.

There are people who feel differently and that's fine, but considering how easy my life has been so far, i feel most of that is due to never being tied down to anything.

My GF is a very successful CPA, her salary and mine are very similar, but her aspect of spending money and investing does not exist. She only has maybe $20k. But she is beautiful and we share interests, i could care less what she brings to the table financially.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Not sure if you can still be a member of Getbig.

Have you ever dated women who are less than 11s?

i like chubby asians so, they're generally around a size 11 if that counts

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
I understand your point, but in my experience in life having a wife and kids only slows you down from being who you want to be and doing what you want to do. I've traveled the world and lived in 4 different countries. Never been tied down.

I have a very different outlook on life than most people. Also, i view women in a different light than most men. I will never get married for any reason.

No interest in children and don't need anyone to care for me. When i'm an old fart who's deteriorating rapidly i'll have people to take care of me, i know that already; at least in some form or fashion.

There are people who feel differently and that's fine, but considering how easy my life has been so far, i feel most of that is due to never being tied down to anything.

My GF is a very successful CPA, her salary and mine are very similar, but her aspect of spending money and investing does not exist. She only has maybe $20k. But she is beautiful and we share interests, i could care less what she brings to the table financially.
oh jeez, are you a normal well adjusted rational person?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You can spend "rich", you cant spend "wealthy"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

Not making it racial, but this was a cultural response, which proves you are caucasian.  If a black man had posted this in black space, he would have been called a simp for supporting his women.  Make sense of that.  Carry on.