Author Topic: What We Know Of Mike O'Hearn.  (Read 3721 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: What We Know Of Mike O'Hearn.
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2021, 06:58:38 PM »
What ever happened to the King? You know...23...the man that struck fear in all that he encountered?

He struck fear into you Walt.

What's happening, your SSRI's not working or short circuiting your brain?

GODSPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh “Howard”, can I play this game ?

Because finding your IP address wasn’t any more difficult than finding your home address.

I haven’t posted in weeks, so the subsequent ban isn’t going to make any difference to me.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2021, 07:02:00 PM »
Hey JPJ!  ;D

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2021, 07:04:53 PM »
Oh “Howard”, can I play this game ?

Because finding your IP address wasn’t any more difficult than finding your home address.

I haven’t posted in weeks, so the subsequent ban isn’t going to make any difference to me.
I always thought fallsview was Alex23 not Howard

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2021, 07:05:22 PM »
He's bisexual? What? I never knew that

No evidence of that other than BEEFY says he hit on a male twink way back in the day at Gold’s. Possible but the evidence seems to be that he is straight. It is hard to hide gay escapades in this day and age.

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=672283.msg9576364#msg9576364 .

Joe Kozma - https://www.joekozma.com/about-me/  was the one mentioned. There's also a Jason Kozma - https://www.jasonkozma.com/bodybuilding/ , both know O'hearn, so Beefy will have to mention if there is a connection to which or both Kozma's.

Beefy's quote - "Mike O Hearn used to fuck Joe Kozma in 92 and 93. This is old Golds, Venice info from my days working the front desk there in those years."

Also, it it's mentioned in this long thread on a gay message board, that Mike supposedly will bait both guys and girls over Snapchat with risque photos that he'll delete every few hours -

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/mike-ohearn.470346/page-5  , I'm not going to dig through it, but it's mentioned there.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2021, 07:05:59 PM »

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2021, 07:19:07 PM »

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2021, 07:24:03 PM »
Not sure why so much talk about Mikes cock and lack of balls?? Who cares!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2021, 07:29:06 PM »

Great job posting in a thread you dont care about!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2021, 09:21:03 PM »

There's not much to talk about.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2021, 09:34:26 PM »

Hi Mike.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2021, 06:13:35 AM »
I’ve been away on an international business trip in Dubai(India), but I thought Fallsview was Alex ???

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2021, 06:46:07 AM »

Answer: I looked up getbig in the Internet directory and the summary description given was: Forum for straight men with penis concerns and interests

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2021, 06:51:22 AM »
I’ve been away on an international business trip in Dubai(India), but I thought Fallsview was Alex ???

Goodmorrow,

This week I am Howard. Next week I will be Tounza Muscle. Next month I'll be King23 with Webcake in the evening.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2021, 07:29:11 AM »
Getbig thread -

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=588128 .

http://npcnewsonline.com/npc-photo-of-the-day-mike-ohearn-at-local-childrens-hospital/242991/ .

Thanks, Brother BB

This comment aged well - who could have predicted our ability to scrutinize the Titan WarHammer TeenyNutCracker

Man some of you guys sound like f.ags. I bet if his cock where in a photo you would critic that as well.
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2021, 07:37:24 AM »

Great job posting in a thread you dont care about!

Great initial work by my personal fave poster Dave D, but then,,,

There's not much to talk about.

BOOM!!!  Hahahahaha - brilliant work by Matt C there

Good work all round there fellas
T

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2021, 07:50:36 AM »

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2021, 10:47:40 AM »

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=672283.msg9576364#msg9576364 .

Joe Kozma - https://www.joekozma.com/about-me/  was the one mentioned. There's also a Jason Kozma - https://www.jasonkozma.com/bodybuilding/ , both know O'hearn, so Beefy will have to mention if there is a connection to which or both Kozma's.

Beefy's quote - "Mike O Hearn used to fuck Joe Kozma in 92 and 93. This is old Golds, Venice info from my days working the front desk there in those years."

Also, it it's mentioned in this long thread on a gay message board, that Mike supposedly will bait both guys and girls over Snapchat with risque photos that he'll delete every few hours -

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/mike-ohearn.470346/page-5  , I'm not going to dig through it, but it's mentioned there.
Brutal if true

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2021, 10:57:02 AM »

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2021, 11:34:10 AM »
11.  Loves to take advantage of crippled kids while posting tricep shots*

*yes he went to the hospital, but he posted the same pics 2 years in a row on IG - and I have them saved Mike, so don't f**king doubt me
Lol I was hoping someone would post this, so not only does he feel it’s his obligation to flex and out angle the poor kid but he posts it two years in a row to get extra credit for how wonderful he is. I fully believe in doing charity anonymously.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2021, 12:36:11 PM »
Lol I was hoping someone would post this, so not only does he feel it’s his obligation to flex and out angle the poor kid but he posts it two years in a row to get extra credit for how wonderful he is. I fully believe in doing charity anonymously.

But yet you wrote it....

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2021, 12:44:49 PM »
Great initial work by my personal fave poster Dave D, but then,,,

BOOM!!!  Hahahahaha - brilliant work by Matt C there

Good work all round there fellas

;D ;D ;D

It's been a bit of a sad realization for me to see that Mike's cock is considered small, when it's very close to the size of my own.

And I never considered it small. In fact, when I eventually took some pictures of it, I considered it medium to big. Maybe a middleweight cock, if my cock had its own UFC weight class to be assigned to.

But I guess not - the consensus is that it is small.  :-\

Mike's balls though.  ;D That firmly put away any claims of Mike being natural. I wonder if he had considered this out-cum in the event of these photos being leaked. Maybe he trusted the person/people he sent the pictures too, or maybe he really didn't consider any of this.

I think he may actually believe that if he's under two grams of total gear a week that it doesn't count as being juiced.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2021, 12:54:18 PM »
;D ;D ;D

It's been a bit of a sad realization for me to see that Mike's cock is considered small, when it's very close to the size of my own.

And I never considered it small. In fact, when I eventually took some pictures of it, I considered it medium to big. Maybe a middleweight cock, if my cock had its own UFC weight class to be assigned to.

Mike's balls though.  ;D That firmly put away any claims of Mike being natural. I wonder if he had considered this out-cum in the event of these photos being leaked. Maybe he trusted the person/people he sent the pictures too, or maybe he really didn't consider any of this.

I think he may actually believe that if he's under two grams of total gear a week that it doesn't count as being juiced.

Matt - hold on a second

Picture this (I can't believe I'm going to type this FFS)

But you and O'Hearn stood next to each other - stark bollock naked - fully erect

Who looks most impressive?

(Off to shoot myself for being dragged into c0ck analysis)
T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2021, 01:35:40 PM »
;D ;D ;D

:D

You are the avid cock inspector here, you should know Mike is 6’2, and has big quads, if he was skinny lean the illusion of big cock would be more evident

We need comparisons of

Pj Braun vs Mike vs Joey Swoll vs Bostin

Cock pose down show down

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2021, 10:05:30 PM »
Mike is gonna have to go balls out for his next photo shoot if he wants to be taken seriously :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2021, 03:45:13 AM »
Mike is gonna have to go balls out for his next photo shoot if he wants to be taken seriously :D

;D
T