Author Topic: Getbigs very own Vince on rx muscle  (Read 1663 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Getbigs very own Vince on rx muscle
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2022, 11:29:10 AM »
What's Dave's status in the industry? I know he's not an outsider in the truest sense of the word. But he really only has zeroes on his show save for Lee and Aceto. Current top bb's rarely go on his show. And the After Dark podcast is just straight up nobody losers. Is he a guy who just kind of laughed at behind his back?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2022, 11:45:46 AM »
What's Dave's status in the industry? I know he's not an outsider in the truest sense of the word. But he really only has zeroes on his show save for Lee and Aceto. Current top bb's rarely go on his show. And the After Dark podcast is just straight up nobody losers. Is he a guy who just kind of laughed at behind his back?

I really wish Boston spilled the beans on his wife.

If you notice Dave barely leaves his house doesn’t go to shows anymore this is before Covid.

Boston hinted at his wife controlling him pretty much

Would have to find the podcast on Leo’s show

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2022, 11:54:04 AM »

I think he just got old, comfortable, and tired. He got sick, and has like 2 or 3 kids now, and just doesn't want to chase stories or people around. He also doesn't want to really press people anymore on anything controversial. As much as I don't like him, Trigili has grown that Bodybuilding and BS channel because he trolls and chases stories.

Palumbo is sorta like Blaha now. The volume of videos he has keeps youtube paying out, and still sells Species and a decent amount of guru gigs (he made mention that he gets a surprising amount of consultation work from people looking to get into the supp business). But he also doesn't want to rock the boat that much.

Also Covid and him getting old is hurting it. Dave isn't at shows, etc.... making connections and getting stories. Sure he sends his guy out, but it's not the same thing.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2022, 12:43:26 AM »
Dave sends Sihd and Aceto to the shows now to report while he does it from home w/ John Hansen.
His wife seems very nice and he has 3 good kids now. Just might not like traveling for work, as many hate it.
Plus he's very scared of COVID and his own shadow a bit it seems...