Author Topic: Sarcasm HA HA HA...what a joke!  (Read 9334 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Sarcasm HA HA HA...what a joke!
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2006, 11:10:06 AM »
I'm not in the contest, I-One. He was just making a lame attempt to humiliate me by showing my pic from the 2004 Maryland because I challenged his qualifications as a judge.

I understand that you were not in the contest, I was also making a comment about sarcasms qualifications...what he tries to do to you he tries to do to other people!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Sarcasm HA HA HA...what a joke!
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2006, 11:20:54 AM »
I think Oliver is trying his best to make this thing happen and I personally think it's everyone else who screwing things up. As for sarcasm being a judge, he makes too many comments against too many people that are entering, the latest being w8lftr. He hasn't proven anything to anyone on how to judge a physique exept to make fun of them, this coming from a guy who refuses to show himself.

Ollie is doing a good job, but having sarcasm as a judge is a joke. He could be a 12 year old for all we know. Big mistake on Ollies part. Not to mention, since sarcasm is a well known racist, why does Ollie think he can judge people fair. Poor Ron, this could have been huge if ollie took it seriously.
E