Author Topic: Lets catch our breath  (Read 6698 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Lets catch our breath
« on: March 21, 2023, 10:21:43 PM »
Ok, for the last few years this catagory has turned into an us against them.... go for the throat, never surrender type back and forth. Call me naive, but there has to be at least a couple of you on both sides of the aisle who are honest enough to admit their party has some issues, and honest enough to say the other party has some points. If not.. this is just going to continue to sprial into a Liberal vs Conservative muck much like the media portrays us. I'll offer the 1st olive branch

Joe Biden has done a dismal job, he comes across as having problems organizing thoughts at times and especially on specific clips.
Liberal leaning city councils ordinances seem to be adding to the homeless problem and crime issues.

Who's next?   

Hunter Biden is a tool

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Lets catch our breath
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 05:03:39 AM »
All pols are sociopaths.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2023, 02:24:23 PM »
Ok, for the last few years this catagory has turned into an us against them.... go for the throat, never surrender type back and forth. Call me naive, but there has to be at least a couple of you on both sides of the aisle who are honest enough to admit their party has some issues, and honest enough to say the other party has some points. If not.. this is just going to continue to sprial into a Liberal vs Conservative muck much like the media portrays us. I'll offer the 1st olive branch

Joe Biden has done a dismal job, he comes across as having problems organizing thoughts at times and especially on specific clips.
Liberal leaning city councils ordinances seem to be adding to the homeless problem and crime issues.

Who's next?   

Hunter Biden is a tool

Your troll game is strong.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 02:27:57 PM »

Who's next?   

Hunter Biden is a tool

Biden is a life long stutterer which sometimes shows up in his speech and the clips that often show up on this site are often short and taken out of context

Hunter Biden is absolutely a tool

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2023, 06:58:42 PM »
Biden is a life long stutterer which sometimes shows up in his speech and the clips that often show up on this site are often short and taken out of context

Hunter Biden is absolutely a tool

He isn't stuttering its the slurring & making up his own language no one understands,
Plus the falling over, shuffling his feet, look of Bewilderment on his face, asking for dead people to
Come forward/ stand up , having to be held & guided where he's going otherwise he'd wander off
Track etc etc - none of those are out of context - just facts .

He has Dementia ( same as my dad ) & he's losing his cognitive state in front of the worlds eyes,
That's an awful thing to be doing to him , having the world laugh at him.
Retire him , let him out of the public spotlight.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2023, 07:10:54 PM »
He isn't stuttering its the slurring & making up his own language no one understands,
Plus the falling over, shuffling his feet, look of Bewilderment on his face, asking for dead people to
Come forward/ stand up , having to be held & guided where he's going otherwise he'd wander off

He has Dementia ( same as my dad ) & he's losing his cognitive state in front of the worlds eyes,

All kidding aside, I am sorry to read about your dad. Are you and he close? Losing someone you love in that way has to be one of the most difficult situations anyone ever has to go through. My sister-in-law died from Lewy body dementia. She went from being one of the most vibrant and intelligent people to not being able to take care of herself or even know where she was when she was in her own home with 24/7 nursing care. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2023, 07:22:59 PM »
All kidding aside, I am sorry to read about your dad. Are you and he close? Losing someone you love in that way has to be one of the most difficult situations anyone ever has to go through. My sister-in-law died from Lewy body dementia. She went from being one of the most vibrant and intelligent people to not being able to take care of herself or even know where she was when she was in her own home with 24/7 nursing care.

We were very- he doesn't know who I am or the rest of us who visit him, most of the time -
Its absolutely destroying me. - We have an 84yr Child & Regressing daily - he needs 24/7 nursing care.
This has happened in less than 1yr to him.

So yes Joe is losing it Big Time- the Drugs that their giving him are becoming less & less effective,
And l wasn't kidding in any way with what I wrote , in fact the complete opposite , I'm very serious
Its not a joking matter.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2023, 07:26:45 PM »

stutterers often pause and stumble verbally in an attempt to not stutter

speaking of slurring words and saying things no one understands, here are some examples of Mar a Lardo doing just that (and I can post many more if you'd like) and I'll be happy to post many examples of Trump doing all the same things you accuse Biden of doing

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2023, 07:39:52 PM »
stutterers often pause and stumble verbally in an attempt to not stutter

speaking of slurring words and saying things no one understands, here are some examples of Mar a Lardo doing just that (and I can post many more if you'd like) and I'll be happy to post many examples of Trump doing all the same things you accuse Biden of doing

Post as Fucking many as it pleases you ,
Donald isn't the President - Pervert Dementia Joe is.

Its not an accusation Dementia Joe does all of those things on live broadcasts for the whole world to see.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2023, 07:42:14 PM »

Post as Fucking many as it pleases you ,
Donald isn't the President - Pervert Dementia Joe is.

Its not an accusation Dementia Joe does all of those things on live broadcasts for the whole world to see.

And yet Biden still be the snot out of Mar a Lardo in the last election

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2023, 07:48:47 PM »

And ?
WTF has that got to do with his Dementia & downwards path. ?

Forget about Donald & Concern yourself with Dementia Joe's rapidly diminishing cognitive abilities

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2023, 08:13:31 PM »

Who's next?   

Hunter Biden is a tool
Both sides are trash.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2023, 10:58:06 PM »

We were very- he doesn't know who I am or the rest of us who visit him, most of the time -
Its absolutely destroying me. - We have an 84yr Child & Regressing daily - he needs 24/7 nursing care.
This has happened in less than 1yr to him.

So yes Joe is losing it Big Time- the Drugs that their giving him are becoming less & less effective,
And l wasn't kidding in any way with what I wrote , in fact the complete opposite , I'm very serious
Its not a joking matter.

Sorry to hear about your dad. I lost mine at 88 but he was sharp minded till the end. My wife's father passed when she was young and had dementia and what they went through with him not knowing who they were is heartbreaking. So my heart goes out to you and your family

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2023, 11:00:02 PM »
Both sides are trash.

I've got no rebuttal to that... It's a reasonable assessment.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2023, 11:29:26 PM »
Sorry to hear about your dad. I lost mine at 88 but he was sharp minded till the end. My wife's father passed when she was young and had dementia and what they went through with him not knowing who they were is heartbreaking. So my heart goes out to you and your family

Thank you 🙏
& yes it hurts real bad & is tearing me apart.

Find I have to Laugh at what he does & the others in the nursing home as its hilarious at times
As if it was a Comedy film - otherwise I'd be crying.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2023, 11:37:50 PM »
Thank you 🙏
& yes it hurts real bad & is tearing me apart.

Find I have to Laugh at what he does & the others in the nursing home as its hilarious at times
As if it was a Comedy film - otherwise I'd be crying.

Do what you gotta do to get through it brother

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2023, 11:38:13 PM »

Who's next?   

Hunter Biden is a tool

OK- Why the huge change / turn around??

What's caused this?

Agreed politics if a cluster fuck disaster & hurting 90 +% of people
My questions , who is pulling the strings & what is their goal with their sick Agenda.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2023, 11:49:35 PM »

OK- Why the huge change / turn around??

What's caused this?

Agreed politics if a cluster fuck disaster & hurting 90 +% of people
My questions , who is pulling the strings & what is their goal with their sick Agenda.

I honestly don't have an answer. I have no idea of a string puller. It just seems to me, in the last 10 years or so the left and right party went from middle of the road, which was tolerable, if not desired, to the losing party. There was still some working across the aisle to get things done. While they always talked smack about each other, there was a level of mutual respect. In the last decade, it just seems to me, the left moved further left, the right moved further right.... I just don't think that works. Half the country is left, half the country is right. Give or take. Trump played to the far right. Way far right.. Ignored half the counrty. Pissed them off I'm guessing. When the primaries came about, the Democrats had some far left candidates. Biden was about the most moderate. The far left got weeded out, we were left with Biden. Not all that steller, but the prospect of 4 more years of a far right wing President was enough to bring the voters out.

So I'm not sure someone is pulling strings, I think this is pretty much easily explained. IF Trump is not the candidate in 2024 I would not be surprised if the Republican nominee won and frankly I wouldn't be upset about it. I don't look forward at all to another 4 years of Biden.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2023, 04:20:11 AM »
I honestly don't have an answer. I have no idea of a string puller. It just seems to me, in the last 10 years or so the left and right party went from middle of the road, which was tolerable, if not desired, to the losing party. There was still some working across the aisle to get things done. While they always talked smack about each other, there was a level of mutual respect. In the last decade, it just seems to me, the left moved further left, the right moved further right.... I just don't think that works. Half the country is left, half the country is right. Give or take. Trump played to the far right. Way far right.. Ignored half the counrty. Pissed them off I'm guessing. When the primaries came about, the Democrats had some far left candidates. Biden was about the most moderate. The far left got weeded out, we were left with Biden. Not all that steller, but the prospect of 4 more years of a far right wing President was enough to bring the voters out.

So I'm not sure someone is pulling strings, I think this is pretty much easily explained. IF Trump is not the candidate in 2024 I would not be surprised if the Republican nominee won and frankly I wouldn't be upset about it. I don't look forward at all to another 4 years of Biden.

That's a Very fair & Honest answer.
 Divide & Rule has long been a Strong Tactic along with instilling fear in people
& I see more & more of Both every day - Yeah I do believe some Group is Pulling
Strings & pushing a Diabolical Agenda - Certainly not for the benifit of the vast majority
of people - This Klaus {Nazi - which he is} Schwab & The Economic Forum Have a Lot
to answer for So many Politicians are Puppets of WEF.

What surprised me is your very sudden change of heart /opinion as very recently you have been defending Pervy Pants Shitter Joe., Come on in all Reality that man is Not calling
the shots - & he's being told what to do & say which most of the Time he's getting wrong now.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2023, 04:23:42 AM »
Do what you gotta do to get through it brother

Please don't say that - as I have a Huge amount of Anger & resentment inside that constantly wants to boil over - I seriously Hate a Lot of Folk & would so dearly love to Hurt / torture /
Get Rid of Them toe's 1st through a Wood Chipper. Then I could sit back Smile & be Happy.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2023, 08:08:31 PM »
That's a Very fair & Honest answer.
 Divide & Rule has long been a Strong Tactic along with instilling fear in people
& I see more & more of Both every day - Yeah I do believe some Group is Pulling
Strings & pushing a Diabolical Agenda - Certainly not for the benifit of the vast majority
of people - This Klaus {Nazi - which he is} Schwab & The Economic Forum Have a Lot
to answer for So many Politicians are Puppets of WEF.

What surprised me is your very sudden change of heart /opinion as very recently you have been defending Pervy Pants Shitter Joe., Come on in all Reality that man is Not calling
the shots - & he's being told what to do & say which most of the Time he's getting wrong now.

I think and correct me if I am wrong, that I have always maintained and still maintain an attitude of "As bad as Biden is, Trump is worse". So that hasn't changed. I am certainly not a Biden fan. He is the lesser of the two evils (for me). What may have changed and what you may be referring to is the my lowering my gun so to speak in discussing Conservative vs Liberal. This board, thank god, is NOT a mirror of main stream America, It is main stream America on acid, or steroids or mood enhancers. I have to remember that and try not to give in to the rancid vitriol being spewed here back and forth everyday. I don't like that I have been a part of that. While it can be entertaining, I have to ask myself how I feel after spending an hour here. Do I feel better or worse? Is this board a positive thing in my life or a negative. I've been here a long time, and it feels like home sometimes, but home as in a dysfunctional sometimes abusive family. And I am as guilty as anyone in promoting that "getbig" atmosphere of take no prisoners type debates. But it's really not me, and I am working on myself, that's all I can do. So yes, you might have noticed a bit of a change. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2023, 03:13:21 PM »

You really should STFU about things of which you have no idea.  But go ahead, be your usual dumbfuque self. You clueless inbred 'tard.  Trust me on this.  You have no idea.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2023, 04:11:28 PM »
You really should STFU about things of which you have no idea.  But go ahead, be your usual dumbfuque self. You clueless inbred 'tard.  Trust me on this.  You have no idea.

Been skimming the posts on the political board today. It seems as if there are a lot of grumpy folks posting right now. Why is that? Are Trump's legal woes causing you as much anxiety as they are apparently him?

Seems he is having a total meltdown on TRUTH Social. It is easy to tell when he is at whit's end because he resorts to posting in all caps in the middle of what must be sleepless nights.

Note that one post attributed to him that is currently circulating social media is not likely one of his. The claim is that he supposedly posted “Remember, any indictment of me is an indictment of you.” There is no proof of this being his, although it does seem like something he might say.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2023, 04:19:18 PM »
Been skimming the posts on the political board today. It seems as if there are a lot of grumpy folks posting right now. Why is that? Are Trump's legal woes causing you as much anxiety as they are apparently him?

Seems he is having a total meltdown on TRUTH Social. It is easy to tell when he is at whit's end because he resorts to posting in all caps in the middle of what must be sleepless nights.

Note that one post attributed to him that is currently circulating social media is not likely one of his. The claim is that he supposedly posted “Remember, any indictment of me is an indictment of you.” There is no proof of this being his, although it does seem like something he might say.

It's getting close to the end of the month.  He is having to ration his anti depressant meds.  He only gets a set amount each month.  Has to take extra at the start of the month when the family visits.  Sucks.  More for them than him.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2023, 04:21:49 PM »

Maybe democratic policies ruining California have caused The Scott to lash out after he stepped in homeless shit that wouldn't be there if democrats pulled their heads out of their asses?

Or maybe he's not angry at all and can curse your life and family without anger? ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!