Author Topic: How We Define Gender In Hawaii  (Read 88353 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: How We Define Gender In Hawaii
« Reply #300 on: June 07, 2023, 12:13:11 AM »
I'm done being remotely tolerant or nice to the nuts.   They lost me at T.  I'm fine a the LGB - but the T on - F that!

x2

yep totally agree

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: June 07, 2023, 12:14:29 PM »
This is the road to a 2020 general election loss for the GOP in 2024.

According to Pew, “Roughly eight-in-ten US adults say there is at least some discrimination against trans people in our society, and a majority favor laws that would protect transgender individuals from discrimination in jobs, housing, and public spaces.” Yet we find GOP candidates running as furious culture warriors targeting trans kids and bodily autonomy. Candidates Tim Scott, Haley, and Pence have expressed support for a federal abortion ban.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #302 on: June 07, 2023, 12:46:10 PM »

According to Pew, “Roughly eight-in-ten US adults say there is at least some discrimination against trans people in our society, and a majority favor laws that would protect transgender individuals from discrimination in jobs, housing, and public spaces.” Yet we find GOP candidates running as furious culture warriors targeting trans kids and bodily autonomy. Candidates Tim Scott, Haley, and Pence have expressed support for a federal abortion ban.

The amount of trans kids are minimal.   Its the mentally ill deranged NUTS like yourself pushing this insanity. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #303 on: June 07, 2023, 12:50:34 PM »
The amount of trans kids are minimal.   Its the mentally ill deranged NUTS like yourself pushing this insanity.

Right?  No, most normal people do not support amputating the breasts of minor girls, thereby preventing them from being able to breastfeed.  This stuff is crazy. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: June 07, 2023, 12:52:02 PM »
Right?  No, most normal people do not support amputating the breasts of minor girls, thereby preventing them from being able to breastfeed.  This stuff is crazy.

Or pushing puberty blockers, chopping off penises of boys etc.  Prime Pedo and the left are showing all their cards on this.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: June 07, 2023, 12:58:13 PM »
Or pushing puberty blockers, chopping off penises of boys etc.  Prime Pedo and the left are showing all their cards on this.

It's Frankenstein stuff.  And it's being pushed at highest levels of government, along with woke medical professionals. 

But please chill on the pedo allegations.  Thanks.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: June 07, 2023, 01:07:46 PM »
It's Frankenstein stuff.  And it's being pushed at highest levels of government, along with woke medical professionals. 

But please chill on the pedo allegations.  Thanks.

This trans crap is wrong on so many different levels !!
Mutilating the outside of their bodies Doesn't change them on the inside.

A man is a man & a woman a woman End of.
All this Crazy Frankenstein Butchery Should be Stopped. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: June 07, 2023, 01:13:19 PM »
This trans crap is wrong on so many different levels !!
Mutilating the outside of their bodies Doesn't change them on the inside.

A man is a man & a woman a woman End of.
All this Crazy Frankenstein Butchery Should be Stopped.

I agree.  Look at this.  I don't care if an adult wants to do this, but pushing this stuff on kids is sick.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/treatment-tests-and-therapies/phalloplasty-for-gender-affirmation

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: June 07, 2023, 01:30:52 PM »

You have no idea what my position is on about transgender issues. So as per usual, you post nonsense, untruths, and insults. Maybe it is you who is NUTS.  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: June 07, 2023, 01:33:12 PM »
You have no idea what my position is on about transgender issues. So as per usual, you post nonsense, untruths, and insults. Maybe it is you who is NUTS.  ;)

Your record on here speaks for itself.  The Trans movement is a fanatical CULT of insane people 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: June 07, 2023, 01:44:21 PM »

Uh yeah, he has an idea based on what you said:

You say "culture warriors targeting trans kids and bodily autonomy."  That is clearly a reference to "gender affirming care," which includes cutting off the healthy body parts of kids.  So you can try and sugarcoat your support for that nonsense, but you are obviously supporting it.  You should get on the right side of history.  This stuff will not age well. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: June 07, 2023, 01:47:02 PM »
I agree.  Look at this.  I don't care if an adult wants to do this, but pushing this stuff on kids is sick.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/treatment-tests-and-therapies/phalloplasty-for-gender-affirmation

I don't think adults should be mutilating themselves in a quest for something they
Can never be. Its Mental Illness that they have. There's Fuck all wrong with their bodies,
It's all in their minds .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: June 07, 2023, 01:50:04 PM »
I don't think adults should be mutilating themselves in a quest for something they
Can never be. Its Mental Illness that they have. There's Fuck all wrong with their bodies,
It's all in their minds .

I think gender dysphoria is real, but what we are largely seeing today with the explosion of transgender kids is social contagion. 

Still, if an adult man wants to cut off his balls, this is America and he should be able to do it.  Kids are an entirely different ballgame. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: June 07, 2023, 01:59:27 PM »
I think gender dysphoria is real, but what we are largely seeing today with the explosion of transgender kids is social contagion. 

Still, if an adult man wants to cut off his balls, this is America and he should be able to do it.  Kids are an entirely different ballgame.

Yes the dysphoria is a thing - its a mental issue not a physical issue.
As for adults chopping their Bollocks or Tits off - well yes its their bodies only
They should do it themselves or pay for it themselves.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: June 07, 2023, 02:46:58 PM »
Uh yeah, he has an idea based on what you said:

You say "culture warriors targeting trans kids and bodily autonomy."  That is clearly a reference to "gender affirming care," which includes cutting off the healthy body parts of kids.  So you can try and sugarcoat your support for that nonsense, but you are obviously supporting it.  You should get on the right side of history.  This stuff will not age well.

And you are obviously misreading me. Posting what most folks believe about trans issues is not 'sugarcoating' or supporting anything... it is simply restating the results of a Pew study. 

“Two-thirds of Americans are against laws that would limit transgender rights, a new PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist poll found.” https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/new-poll-shows-americans-overwhelmingly-oppose-anti-transgender-laws

I think we can agree that polls and studies are less than accurate some of the time. However, if any number close to two-thirds of Americans are against laws that limit transgender rights. Politicians who claim they support limiting trans rights will also limit their likelihood of getting elected.

BTW you cannot quote me on something which was part of that article and not my words. Nowhere did I indicate that I agreed with this. Nor do I always support what some people believe or say.

IMO, Soul Crusher has become a negative, angry, and hostile person who thrives on insulting others who don't agree with him on various issues.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: June 07, 2023, 03:03:43 PM »
Yes the dysphoria is a thing - its a mental issue not a physical issue.
As for adults chopping their Bollocks or Tits off - well yes its their bodies only
They should do it themselves or pay for it themselves.

I agree with you they should not expect other folks to support their gender dysphoria and/or desire to (IMO) mutilate their bodies. Gender affirmation surgeries are a choice - not a right.

Personally, I plan to go out with all the body parts I had when I arrived. Some people get tattooed head to toe or have a slew of piercings. This is their choice. Can you guess how many tattoos I have? That would be zero. I did recently color my mustache and eyebrows from grey/white to sandy blond (following Trump's lead, LOL!). This is as much as I am willing to change my appearance. It does make me look a bit younger. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: June 07, 2023, 03:23:39 PM »
And you are obviously misreading me. Posting what most folks believe about trans issues is not 'sugarcoating' or supporting anything... it is simply restating the results of a Pew study. 

“Two-thirds of Americans are against laws that would limit transgender rights, a new PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist poll found.” https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/new-poll-shows-americans-overwhelmingly-oppose-anti-transgender-laws

I think we can agree that polls and studies are less than accurate some of the time. However, if any number close to two-thirds of Americans are against laws that limit transgender rights. Politicians who claim they support limiting trans rights will also limit their likelihood of getting elected.

BTW you cannot quote me on something which was part of that article and not my words. Nowhere did I indicate that I agreed with this. Nor do I always support what some people believe or say.

IMO, Soul Crusher has become a negative, angry, and hostile person who thrives on insulting others who don't agree with him on various issues.

Bruh you are not getting it.  This isn't about transgender rights.  It's about "gender affirming care" for minors. 

And regarding quoting you, how is anyone supposed to know this is all a quote from someone else??

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: June 07, 2023, 03:41:32 PM »
Missouri Gov. Mike Parsons signs bill banning transgender health care for minors, competition in school sports
The Republican governor said Missouri was standing with women and girls who have 'fought for an equal opportunity to succeed'
By Bradford Betz | Fox News
Published June 7, 2023

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/missouri-gov-mike-parsons-signs-bill-banning-transgender-health-care-minors-competition-school-sports

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: June 07, 2023, 04:09:12 PM »
Bruh you are not getting it.  This isn't about transgender rights.  It's about "gender affirming care" for minors. 

And regarding quoting you, how is anyone supposed to know this is all a quote from someone else??

You are right, my post was broadly about transgender rights including gender affirmation surgery and not specifically gender affirming care for minors, with which I also disagree. In an earlier post, I believe I stated that IMO gender affirmation care, particularly that which includes surgery is a choice which only mature adults can make for themselves. For example, if I had a minor son who wanted to go to school wearing a dress or makeup, I would not allow it. I use the 'son' example because in our society girls frequently wear boy's clothes and nobody thinks anything about it, (tomboys).

The percentage of people who claim to be transgender is extremely low. Although, it is reported to be somewhat higher in younger people than older folks. There could be several reasons for this including the fact that society is more open about some things today than it was a few decades ago. Older folks are less likely to admit they have transgender issues.     

Yup, I should have quoted all the phrases/words taken from that article for clarity. What I quoted is word for word what was written in the article. What is not quoted is my rewrite of the article which is not word for word but does include some of the words used, such as "culture warriors".

One of the problems with discussions posted in forums such as these, is that the written word does not fully convey what someone is saying as it would if the conversation were face to face. I don't know about other folks, but I find it difficult to accurately express my body language in writing. Unfortunately, You are right, my post was broadly about transgender rights including gender affirmation surgery and not specifically gender affirming care for minors, with which I also disagree. In an earlier post, I believe I stated that IMO gender affirmation care, particularly that which includes surgery is a choice which only mature adults can make for themselves. For example, if I had a minor son who wanted to go to school wearing a dress or makeup, I would not allow it. I use the 'son' example because in our society girls frequently wear boy's clothes and nobody thinks anything about it, (tomboys).

The percentage of people who claim to be transgender is extremely low. Although, it is reported to be somewhat higher in younger people than older folks. There could be several reasons for this including the fact that society is more open about some things today than it was a few decades ago. Older folks are less likely to admit they have transgender issues.     

Yup, I should have quoted all the phrases/words taken from that article for clarity. What I quoted is word for word what was written in the article. What is not quoted is my rewrite of the article which is not word for word but does include some of the words used, such as "culture warriors".

One of the problems with discussions posted in forums such as these, is the written word does not fully convey what someone is saying as it would if the conversation were face to face. I don't know about other folks, but I find it difficult to accurately express my body language in writing. Unfortunately, as a result a lot is missed or misunderstood.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: June 07, 2023, 04:17:27 PM »
You are right, my post was broadly about transgender rights including gender affirmation surgery and not specifically gender affirming care for minors, with which I also disagree. In an earlier post, I believe I stated that IMO gender affirmation care, particularly that which includes surgery is a choice which only mature adults can make for themselves. For example, if I had a minor son who wanted to go to school wearing a dress or makeup, I would not allow it. I use the 'son' example because in our society girls frequently wear boy's clothes and nobody thinks anything about it, (tomboys).

One of the problems with discussions posted in forums such as these, is that the written word does not fully convey what someone is saying as it would if the conversation were face to face. I don't know about other folks, but I find it difficult to accurately express my body language in writing. Unfortunately, You are right, my post was broadly about transgender rights including gender affirmation surgery and not specifically gender affirming care for minors, with which I also disagree. In an earlier post, I believe I stated that IMO gender affirmation care, particularly that which includes surgery is a choice which only mature adults can make for themselves. For example, if I had a minor son who wanted to go to school wearing a dress or makeup, I would not allow it. I use the 'son' example because in our society girls frequently wear boy's clothes and nobody thinks anything about it, (tomboys).

One of the problems with discussions posted in forums such as these, is the written word does not fully convey what someone is saying as it would if the conversation were face to face. I don't know about other folks, but I find it difficult to accurately express my body language in writing. Unfortunately, as a result a lot is missed or misunderstood.

Thanks for clarifying.  I agree things can get lost in translation in writing. 

Regarding the number of transgender kids, the growth has exploded.  It's social contagion.

Study estimates trans youth population has doubled in 5 years
By Ryan Chatelain Nationwide
PUBLISHED Jun. 10, 2022
https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2022/06/10/study-estimates-transgender-youth-population-has-doubled-in-5-years#:~:text=Study%20estimates%20trans%20youth%20population%20has%20doubled%20in%205%20years&text=The%20number%20of%20teenagers%20and,according%20to%20a%20new%20study.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #320 on: June 09, 2023, 12:26:13 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: June 13, 2023, 12:43:01 AM »
England’s Healthcare System Officially Bans Puberty Blockers For Minors As Biden Continues To Tout Them
SARAH WEAVER
SOCIAL ISSUES REPORTER
June 09, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/09/england-healthcare-system-officially-bans-puberty-blockers-for-minors/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: June 13, 2023, 11:26:15 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: June 17, 2023, 12:10:27 AM »
The Trans Lobby Is Campaigning To Make It Illegal To Talk A Child Out Of A Sex Change
LAUREL DUGGAN
SOCIAL ISSUES AND CULTURE REPORTER
June 15, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/15/trans-lobby-sex-change-illegal-conversion-therapy/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: June 22, 2023, 01:00:55 PM »
Insane.

St. Philip's has declined to specify the content of the "complaints" it received about Varkey, but he presumes they are based on a Nov. 28, 2022, classroom incident, according to the First Liberty letter.

He was teaching at Joint Base San Antonio Lackland as part of St. Philip's academic program for service members.

Four students walked out when Varkey said, "Sex was determined by chromosomes X and Y." The letter includes Varkey's slides, taken from the textbook.

Vice President for Academic Success Randall Dawson notified Varkey on Jan. 12 it had received an "ethics violation complaint" related to his classroom conduct and that JBSA Lackland had already revoked his access to the base, according to an attached exhibit.

Dawson would not share the complaint and said human resources would take over.

The termination letter from Dawson followed two weeks later and referred to "numerous complaints" without any information about the alleged violations "last semester" or indication that they were investigated.

"While some of the subject matter may be connected to class content, it was very clear, from the complaints, that you pushed beyond the bounds of academic freedom with your personal opinions that were offensive to many individuals in the classroom," Dawson wrote.

Biology professor says he was fired for teaching science of male and female
Professor said he told students he was a pastor on the side but never shared "personal opinions" in class; Biologists warn progressivism newfound "grave threat" to their work.
By Greg Piper
Updated: June 22, 2023
https://justthenews.com/accountability/cancel-culture/biology-professor-says-he-was-fired-teaching-science-male-and-female