Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan Discussions

Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan Have Taken a Plea Deal ---> 5-30-08

<< < (2/27) > >>

G o a t b o y:
Are you shitting me??

We wait three years and we aren't even going to get to see a trial?  >:( >:(

Ron!  Craiggers has plead guilty and will be going away pretty much forever.  Can I now have his "Titus" account?  :D

bigdumbbell:

--- Quote from: G o a t b o y on May 30, 2008, 07:21:25 PM ---Are you shitting me??

We wait three years are we aren't even going to get to see a trial?  >:( >:(

Ron!  Craiggers has plead guilty and will be going away pretty much forever.  Can I now have his "Titus" account?  :D

--- End quote ---
i'm going sleep so much better tonight

McFarland:

--- Quote from: G o a t b o y on May 30, 2008, 07:21:25 PM ---Are you shitting me??

We wait three years are we aren't even going to get to see a trial?  >:( >:(

--- End quote ---

How long do you think Kelly will get?  Since she'll probably be back before Dave, you think she'll want the "Squadfather" account?  She could be like the star on NBC's My Name Is Earl and have to edit all of his 26,000 sinful, derogatory posts into devinely-inspired compliments with her new lease on life.  Actually that would have been a good plea for her.        

G o a t b o y:

--- Quote from: McFarland on May 30, 2008, 07:28:24 PM ---How long do you think Kelly will get?          

--- End quote ---

From the article:

--- Quote ---Ryan has agreed to plead guilty to first degree arson, but she only agreed to the charge of battery with a deadly weapon with bodily harm. This means she faces no criminal liability in Melissa James' death. Her attorney said he will argue for probation during her sentencing.
--- End quote ---

Looks like Craiggers is taking the fall.

I wonder if the details of the real story will ever come out?

michael arvilla:

--- Quote from: G o a t b o y on May 30, 2008, 07:36:22 PM ---
From the article:

Looks like Craiggers is taking the fall.

I wonder if the details of the real story will ever come out?

--- End quote ---

they slowly are.....................

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version