Author Topic: Voter Fraud Thread  (Read 59566 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Voter Fraud Thread
« Reply #300 on: May 23, 2023, 12:25:43 AM »
So, we're just going to ignore all the information and conclusions of the last 3  years about the election? Not surprising

This thread was started on 11 November 2011 and has been updated with numerous stories for years since then.  So your comment about the thread not aging well is pretty dumb. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: May 23, 2023, 12:28:49 AM »
This thread was started on 11 November 2011 and has been updated with numerous stories for years since then.  So your comment about the thread not aging well is pretty dumb.

I can understand why you might say that.. but we'll agree to disagree since I'm obviously addressing this threads last 3 years

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #302 on: May 23, 2023, 06:38:55 AM »
Now you are making excuses for another Trump failure in advance of it happening. Nice way to hedge your bet. But you are right about one thing, Biden will likely be elected again. On another note, will Trump once again summon his mob to storm the capital in an attempt  to overturn the results?

No Trump needs to retire. You will be suffering from Biden's policies, can you name one policy that is good ???
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: May 23, 2023, 01:40:56 PM »
No Trump needs to retire. You will be suffering from Biden's policies, can you name one policy that is good ???

Here's just a couple of them I believe are good:

Biden signed into law the CHIPS and Science Act and the Inflation Reduction Act in 2022.

Asylum-seekers who cross the border illegally to be deported under new Biden administration rule.

Biden's proposal to invest in Medicare's trust fund so that the program can remain solvent into the 2050s,

Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act last year.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/briefing-room/2023/03/09/fact-sheet-president-bidens-budget-lowers-energy-costs-combats-the-climate-crisis-and-advances-environmental-justice/#:~:text=He%20set%20an%20ambitious%20domestic,make%20their%20own%20bold%20contributions.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #304 on: May 23, 2023, 04:14:31 PM »
Here's just a couple of them I believe are good:

Biden signed into law the CHIPS and Science Act and the Inflation Reduction Act in 2022.

Asylum-seekers who cross the border illegally to be deported under new Biden administration rule.

Biden's proposal to invest in Medicare's trust fund so that the program can remain solvent into the 2050s,

https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/briefing-room/2023/03/09/fact-sheet-president-bidens-budget-lowers-energy-costs-combats-the-climate-crisis-and-advances-environmental-justice/#:~:text=He%20set%20an%20ambitious%20domestic,make%20their%20own%20bold%20contributions.

Two are good, and two were needed because of his  incompetence. . my comments below:

This was needed as he placed a huge sign that said "all are welcome" - levels not seen in more than two decades

Inflation has increased since the day President Biden took office in January 2021, and began its rise to the fastest rate in 40-years

c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: May 23, 2023, 05:07:19 PM »
Two are good, and two were needed because of his  incompetence. . my comments below:

This was needed as he placed a huge sign that said "all are welcome" - levels not seen in more than two decades

Inflation has increased since the day President Biden took office in January 2021, and began its rise to the fastest rate in 40-years

Title 42 was implemented by Trump because of the pandemic (you know, the one some say was a hoax). Title 42 expired at 11:59 p.m. on May 11, because the national COVID-19 public health emergency also expired, eliminating one of the legal underpinnings of the policy. Could Biden have extended it? I don't know the answer to this, do you? Maybe Biden did all that he could legally. Since Title 42 was implemented, there have been 2.8 million migrant expulsions. When Title 42 ended, the U.S. government reverted to immigration law as it existed before the world went into lockdown. In response, the Biden administration has added a new limitation on asylum that, with Mexico’s cooperation, promises to continue the pandemic-era practice of sending asylum seekers away from the United States, placing many in danger.

Trump had the good fortune to inherit a growing economy from Obama. For as long as I can remember and probably long before that, the economy has been fluid, sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down and so on and so on. Like the old saying, “what goes up, must come down.” Biden inherited an economy that was headed downward because of COVID. That downturn has already begun to level out and even reverse. It will soon be on the upswing, barring another pandemic or similar catastrophe that blows it up.

The current job market is hot because there is a workforce shortage, so positions are going unfilled.

What effect on the economy do you suppose higher interest rates have?

For a decade or more housing prices experienced huge increases which priced many folks out of the market both in sales and rentals. Now high interest rates have cooled the housing market with fewer people moving, selling, or buying properties. For example, let’s suppose I wanted to downside. My current mortgage interest rate is 2.25% APR. Why would I choose to sell just to buy another at the current rate of 7.09 % APR. Even a lesser priced property would likely result in higher mortgage payments.
On the plus side, if you have a CD, it has higher earnings than it did when interest rates were low. More people putting money into savings accounts and low risk investments will help stabilize the economy. It is all a huge balancing act, always has been.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: May 23, 2023, 07:18:46 PM »
I can understand why you might say that.. but we'll agree to disagree since I'm obviously addressing this threads last 3 years

Your own words were clearly not limited to the last 3 years:

It's remarkable how poorly this thread has aged

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #307 on: May 24, 2023, 08:19:09 AM »
Title 42 was implemented by Trump because of the pandemic (you know, the one some say was a hoax). Title 42 expired at 11:59 p.m. on May 11, because the national COVID-19 public health emergency also expired, eliminating one of the legal underpinnings of the policy. Could Biden have extended it? I don't know the answer to this, do you? Maybe Biden did all that he could legally. Since Title 42 was implemented, there have been 2.8 million migrant expulsions. When Title 42 ended, the U.S. government reverted to immigration law as it existed before the world went into lockdown. In response, the Biden administration has added a new limitation on asylum that, with Mexico’s cooperation, promises to continue the pandemic-era practice of sending asylum seekers away from the United States, placing many in danger.

Trump had the good fortune to inherit a growing economy from Obama. For as long as I can remember and probably long before that, the economy has been fluid, sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down and so on and so on. Like the old saying, “what goes up, must come down.” Biden inherited an economy that was headed downward because of COVID. That downturn has already begun to level out and even reverse. It will soon be on the upswing, barring another pandemic or similar catastrophe that blows it up.

The current job market is hot because there is a workforce shortage, so positions are going unfilled.

What effect on the economy do you suppose higher interest rates have?

For a decade or more housing prices experienced huge increases which priced many folks out of the market both in sales and rentals. Now high interest rates have cooled the housing market with fewer people moving, selling, or buying properties. For example, let’s suppose I wanted to downside. My current mortgage interest rate is 2.25% APR. Why would I choose to sell just to buy another at the current rate of 7.09 % APR. Even a lesser priced property would likely result in higher mortgage payments.
On the plus side, if you have a CD, it has higher earnings than it did when interest rates were low. More people putting money into savings accounts and low risk investments will help stabilize the economy. It is all a huge balancing act, always has been.

no matter what you copy and paste - it does not change the facts.
c

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: November 06, 2023, 09:45:57 AM »
Two Northeastern States Crackdown on Mail-In Ballot Election Fraud
by: Wendi Strauch Mahoney 11/03/2023
https://uncoverdc.com/2023/11/03/two-new-england-states-crackdown-on-mail-in-ballot-election-fraud

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: November 07, 2023, 08:40:12 PM »
Two Northeastern States Crackdown on Mail-In Ballot Election Fraud
by: Wendi Strauch Mahoney 11/03/2023
https://uncoverdc.com/2023/11/03/two-new-england-states-crackdown-on-mail-in-ballot-election-fraud

Congrats, you beat coach.. you picked a source that even beats Coach's go to's

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracies, Pseudoscience, Propaganda, Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency, False Claims
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Congrats, you make Coach look smart...

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/uncoverdc/

So you're saying they caught the bad guys... that's good. Sounds like it's pretty hard to pull off mass voter fraud.

But I would say mail in ballot system needs to be looked at to improve security.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #310 on: November 07, 2023, 09:53:56 PM »

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracies, Pseudoscience, Propaganda, Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency, False Claims

So you're saying they caught the bad guys... that's good. Sounds like it's pretty hard to pull off mass voter fraud.

But I would say mail in ballot system needs to be looked at to improve security.

They Banned a sitting president from Twitter
Impeached him twice , jailed his supporters,
Raided his home, and indicted him four times...
And then go on MSM and try to tell us That
We're the Fascists.

Fucking lowlife Scumbag Khvnts Democrats 🤬🤬🤬

HTH

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: November 07, 2023, 10:54:50 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: November 08, 2023, 12:15:47 AM »

We're the Fascists.

HTH

;D

Yeah, and morons still support the reprobate. Go figure

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: November 08, 2023, 12:26:27 AM »

Donald is the only Republican to get over 75million votes
& the only incumbent President to in American history to
Get significantly more votes 2nd time round & Yet Not
Win the Oval.

I have a Functioning brain, so I well know for sure that a
Dementia patient who didn't campaign & couldn’t fill a
McDonald's parking lot, & can't string a single sentence
Together sure as hell didn't break every single voting
Record in America politics in all of America's history.

WTF - Kind of La La land do the corrupt Democrats
Live in.

It never ceases to amaze that a lot of Low IQ non thinking
Folk still believe A Lying Corrupt Pedo Joe supposedly won.  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #314 on: November 08, 2023, 04:13:51 AM »
Idiot red hats whining about “election fraud” with false accusations but yet completely ignore the real election fraud by their side with tons of evidence.   ::)

GTFO

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: November 08, 2023, 04:16:58 AM »

We're the Fascists.

HTH

;D

Who is this “us” and  “we” you speak of?  Because you can’t vote at all in our elections so stop trying to include yourself.  You will never be one of us.   :'(

HTH

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: November 08, 2023, 10:40:37 AM »
Donald is the only Republican to get over 75million votes
& the only incumbent President to in American history to
Get significantly more votes 2nd time round & Yet Not
Win the Oval.

I have a Functioning brain, so I well know for sure that a
Dementia patient who didn't campaign & couldn’t fill a
McDonald's parking lot, & can't string a single sentence
Together sure as hell didn't break every single voting
Record in America politics in all of America's history.

WTF - Kind of La La land do the corrupt Democrats
Live in.

It never ceases to amaze that a lot of Low IQ non thinking
Folk still believe A Lying Corrupt Pedo Joe supposedly won.  ::)

It's probably hard to see from way over there, but over here, the reason the dementia patient was able to break every voting record was simply because the orange clown was so disgusting that people who normally don't give a rats ass about an election got off their couches or bought stamps and participated. That's how awful Trump was.

On a side note, IF Trump is not convicted of the many charges he faces, and is eligible to hold the office, it is very very likely he will cost himself the election by being an arrogant, lying, bragging dickhead in front of the cameras, and remind the same people that voted last time against him, to repeat the process. If Trump simply shut up for 12 months he could likely win. He can't do that. He is incapable of acting rational and decent for any length of time.  He's smarter than his advisors...   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #317 on: November 08, 2023, 12:35:50 PM »
Idiot red hats whining about “election fraud” with false accusations but yet completely ignore the real election fraud by their side with tons of evidence.   ::)

GTFO

Don't forget election interference.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: November 08, 2023, 12:56:59 PM »
It's probably hard to see from way over there, but over here, the reason the dementia patient was able to break every voting record was simply because the orange clown was so disgusting that people who normally don't give a rats ass about an election got off their couches or bought stamps and participated. That's how awful Trump was.

On a side note, IF Trump is not convicted of the many charges he faces, and is eligible to hold the office, it is very very likely he will cost himself the election by being an arrogant, lying, bragging dickhead in front of the cameras, and remind the same people that voted last time against him, to repeat the process. If Trump simply shut up for 12 months he could likely win. He can't do that. He is incapable of acting rational and decent for any length of time.  He's smarter than his advisors...

Hmmmmm who is ahead in the polls right now.  ;D

And as for being an arrogant, lying, bragging dickhead in front of the cameras,
Sniffing Children, Plagiarizing, corruption, making stories up about the death of his son,Looking gormless, wandering around on stage lost - Let alone the loony libturd policies ,& Pedo Joe is capable of acting decent & Rational is he ?
look at your Hero Pedo Joe,  Sure is a Fine upstanding man
to Support isn't he.  ::)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #319 on: November 08, 2023, 02:06:03 PM »
And you support BLM, Asshole!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: November 08, 2023, 03:03:30 PM »
no matter what you copy and paste - it does not change the facts.

Of course it does not change the facts because these cut and pastes are the facts.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: November 08, 2023, 05:09:48 PM »
Don't forget election interference.

Yep. Red Hats got their asses handed to them getting caught at that too.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: November 08, 2023, 05:11:28 PM »
Of course it does not change the facts because these cut and pastes are the facts.

Trumpturds can’t recognize or understand facts.  Their tears of impotent rage completely detaches them from reality and critical thinking. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #323 on: November 08, 2023, 05:48:55 PM »
Yep. Red Hats got their asses handed to them getting caught at that too.

Sure we did

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: November 08, 2023, 09:44:43 PM »
Hmmmmm who is ahead in the polls right now.  ;D

And as for being an arrogant, lying, bragging dickhead in front of the cameras,
Sniffing Children, Plagiarizing, corruption, making stories up about the death of his son,Looking gormless, wandering around on stage lost - Let alone the loony libturd policies ,& Pedo Joe is capable of acting decent & Rational is he ?
look at your Hero Pedo Joe,  Sure is a Fine upstanding man
to Support isn't he.  ::)

It looks like Trump is.. Hillary was ahead as well. We know how that turned out. We are a year out, a lot can happen. One thing is for sure, the choices we have between Trump and Biden are abismal. The Democrats AND the Republicans should put forth someone better suited for the good of the country.