Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan Discussions

Where in the world are Titus and Ryan?

<< < (2/2)

The Showstoppa:
I say the will be apprehended trying to cross a border, or getting on a flight.

Tre:

Massachusetts.

The Showstoppa:

--- Quote from: Tre on December 23, 2005, 02:13:10 PM ---Massachusetts.

--- End quote ---

Were they trying to board a flight?  Yes, I'm reaching.

Motorbreath:

--- Quote from: Motorbreath on December 23, 2005, 01:57:03 PM ---On the way to Boston?? So says the Police report to "liquidate assets".....Didn't these 2 fools own several investment homes in Vegas. Sell them for cash if you can and try to run.

I can't wait for them to get caught.........what a couple of real losers, killing someone. I think it was jealous Kelly that killed her, when a married woman gets older they get jealous as hell.

Titus tried to cover this up but the timing and planning were HORRIBLE......her poor Mom was expecting her in NJ the next day.

They will NEVER be able to hide, the are known the world over. Not like a Hollywood celeb, but people that read Flex worldwide will know them, they will be spotted sooner or later.   

--- End quote ---

I CALLED IT!!!!!!!

Motorbreath:

--- Quote from: The Showstoppa on December 23, 2005, 02:47:53 PM ---ding, ding, ding.  Motorbreath is the winner.  Tell him what he wins, Johnny...

Motorbreath you just won a date with Medford.  She may/or may not want you to insert your pinky in her pooper while performing oral sex on her.  That is your prize, should you choose to accept it.

--- End quote ---

I am IN!!!!!!!! Will she take 2 fingers?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version