Author Topic: Monica Lewinsky speaks out, says she was made ‘scapegoat’  (Read 14326 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Monica Lewinsky speaks out, says she was made ‘scapegoat’
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2021, 05:53:15 PM »
I see absolutes where there are absolutes.  I see gray when it's actually gray. 

What office did Hillary Clinton run for in 2015? 

She lost for a lot more than Comey.  She lost because she is one of the most dishonest and corrupt politicians in American history.  Because her unfavorable ratings were historically high.  She lost because of her abject dishonesty regarding Benghazi, her emails, etc.  Because she showed gross negligence regarding classified intel.  She lost because of her lack of authenticity.
Yes also because of Comey outing (but inappropriately refusing to recommend criminal charges) for her.

Anyone with a security clearance who had ONE classified document on their private server would literally go to jail.  She had thousands.  Then she deleted emails that were under subpoena, used Bleach Bit to scrub her computer, and had all of her employees literally smash all of their devices.  I mean that is Hollywood gangster stuff.  lol

It's also ironic that you talk about absolutes then say the only reason Clinton lost is because of Comey.   :)

Okay so it was 2016. You got me. Happy now?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2021, 06:48:03 PM »
Okay so it was 2016. You got me. Happy now?

I don't play the gotcha game. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2021, 10:49:26 AM »
Why doesn't this Lewinsky whore just go away?  Why would she want to bring up such an embarrassing moment from her past every year or so?  I guess attention whores will attention whore.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2021, 11:22:57 AM »
I don't play the gotcha game.

You just did.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)