Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738460 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #200 on: April 19, 2017, 05:14:28 AM »
Aaron Hernandez killed him self.  -

Winning

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #201 on: April 19, 2017, 06:53:44 AM »
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: April 21, 2017, 05:48:08 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/freed-egyptian-american-prisoner-returns-home-following-trump-intervention/2017/04/20/d569fe1e-2608-11e7-bb9d-8cd6118e1409_story.html?utm_term=.056a60d54010

Wonder why O-fagget couldnt get it done. 

"The Obama administration unsuccessfully pressed Sissi’s government for their release. It was not until Trump moved to reset U.S. relations with Egypt by embracing Sissi at the White House on April 3"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: April 21, 2017, 08:39:19 AM »
White House rebukes guests who flipped bird at Reagan portrait
FOX News ^
Posted on 4/21/2017,

The White House on Friday rebuked two visitors who were photographed last week at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue flipping the middle finger below a portrait of the late President Ronald Reagan.

The guests had been invited to a reception last Friday marking gay pride month. The images of them -- with both middle fingers raised, pointing up toward Reagan -- were first published by Philadelphia Magazine.

The White House did not approve.

"While the White House does not control the conduct of guests at receptions, we certainly expect that all attendees conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Most all do," Shin Inouye, a White House spokesman, said. "These individuals clearly did not. Behavior like this doesn’t belong anywhere, least of all in the White House."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: April 21, 2017, 10:41:17 AM »
White House rebukes guests who flipped bird at Reagan portrait
FOX News ^
Posted on 4/21/2017,

The White House on Friday rebuked two visitors who were photographed last week at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue flipping the middle finger below a portrait of the late President Ronald Reagan.

The guests had been invited to a reception last Friday marking gay pride month. The images of them -- with both middle fingers raised, pointing up toward Reagan -- were first published by Philadelphia Magazine.

The White House did not approve.

"While the White House does not control the conduct of guests at receptions, we certainly expect that all attendees conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Most all do," Shin Inouye, a White House spokesman, said. "These individuals clearly did not. Behavior like this doesn’t belong anywhere, least of all in the White House."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Will they rebuke the noted pedophile Ted Nugent? Oh wait... No... They invited him over.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: April 21, 2017, 10:45:35 AM »
Will they rebuke the noted pedophile Ted Nugent? Oh wait... No... They invited him over.

If Trump is anywhere near a 50% approval rating he will win in a 2020 Electoral College landslide.

Hell, just his stage presence and debating ability alone could probably have him re-elected if he is in the 40 to 45% range.

People don't take that into account but his ability to bully his message around on stage is pretty remarkable.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: April 21, 2017, 10:48:40 AM »
If Trump is anywhere near a 50% approval rating he will win in a 2020 Electoral College landslide.

Hell, just his stage presence and debating ability alone could probably have him re-elected if he is in the 40 to 45% range.

People don't take that into account but his ability to bully his message around on stage is pretty remarkable.

I am not sure what that has to do with the pedophile Ted Nugent?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: April 21, 2017, 10:53:17 AM »
I am not sure what that has to do with the pedophile Ted Nugent?

You forget just how popular Nugent was back in the day before he got involved into politics.

The Motor City Madman.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: April 21, 2017, 11:39:53 AM »
You forget just how popular Nugent was back in the day before he got involved into politics.

The Motor City Madman.

No, I do remember, but it's pretty well known that he's a sick fuck.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: April 21, 2017, 11:51:07 AM »
He has always been an untalented, obnoxious blowhard.

::)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #215 on: April 21, 2017, 01:13:59 PM »
Untalented in my opinion. Never much liked hard rock music. The gym plays Cat Scratch Fever several times a day....annoying.

What gym are you are at that currently plays Cat Scratch Fever multiple times per day?  :o
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: April 21, 2017, 04:49:39 PM »
What gym are you are at that currently plays Cat Scratch Fever multiple times per day?  :o

Probably the one at the nursing home.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: April 21, 2017, 05:20:10 PM »
Untalented in my opinion. Never much liked hard rock music. The gym plays Cat Scratch Fever several times a day....annoying.

He plays venues in front of thousands of paying customers and is also an excellent bow hunter.

I would say that requires a fair amount of talent.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #218 on: April 22, 2017, 07:36:07 AM »
No, I do remember, but it's pretty well known that he's a sick fuck.

Did you have a problem with Podesta?

Do you think all the guests and especially rap artists and Hollywood elites were on the up and up when invited by the Obamas?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: April 24, 2017, 04:33:12 PM »
Did you have a problem with Podesta?

Do you think all the guests and especially rap artists and Hollywood elites were on the up and up when invited by the Obamas?

I have a problem with anyone who is proven to be a pedophile.

Did podesta have a young girls parents sign over their parental rights so he could marry her? Last I saw Podesta hadn't been even charged or had anything said about him except for some bullshit about a pizza joint.

Weren't there supposed to be some charges coming soon. Which was like 4 months ago.

I'll be the first person to say that if anyone. ANYONE. Is out messing with kids that they can burn, but so far it's all Facebook bullshit.

I have a problem with rap artists who are criminals. Why don't you specify which pedophile rap artists went to the White House when Obama was President?

I remember people jumping up and down over Common who wrote poetry because he thought someone who was convicted of killing a cop was innocent.

Did you have a problem with Common? Are you one of those people who are upset because a person who wasn't a criminal wrote literature about someone who did so they shouldn't go to the White House?

Cut the shit Coach. You're just trying to be your usual partisan clown. This isn't the tree you should be barking up.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #220 on: April 24, 2017, 05:18:32 PM »
Coming up on 100 days and zero legislation passed. Guess that's winning to the blind Dumbf supporters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: April 24, 2017, 06:02:13 PM »
Coming up on 100 days and zero legislation passed. Guess that's winning to the blind Dumbf supporters.

We don't need more laws.  We need more libfags meltdowns

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #222 on: April 25, 2017, 06:01:29 PM »
We don't need more laws.  We need more libfags meltdowns
Ugh, change legislation. You forget all those campaign promises your spineless leader made already?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #223 on: April 25, 2017, 07:07:51 PM »
Ugh, change legislation. You forget all those campaign promises your spineless leader made already?

Biggest 100 days of flops in history.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #224 on: April 25, 2017, 09:04:37 PM »
I have a problem with anyone who is proven to be a pedophile.

Did podesta have a young girls parents sign over their parental rights so he could marry her? Last I saw Podesta hadn't been even charged or had anything said about him except for some bullshit about a pizza joint.

Weren't there supposed to be some charges coming soon. Which was like 4 months ago.

I'll be the first person to say that if anyone. ANYONE. Is out messing with kids that they can burn, but so far it's all Facebook bullshit.

I have a problem with rap artists who are criminals. Why don't you specify which pedophile rap artists went to the White House when Obama was President?

I remember people jumping up and down over Common who wrote poetry because he thought someone who was convicted of killing a cop was innocent.

Did you have a problem with Common? Are you one of those people who are upset because a person who wasn't a criminal wrote literature about someone who did so they shouldn't go to the White House?

Cut the shit Coach. You're just trying to be your usual partisan clown. This isn't the tree you should be barking up.

Nothing to cut. You know as well as I do what the allegations are and you also know as well as I do with the Dems where there is smoke there is almost always fire. I really love when people say "has he been charged"? Well, with everything that's gone on in the last 8+ years has anyone been charged on the left? I'm trying to make cover for Nugent I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy by dismissing the allegations surrounding Podesta and everyone I mentioned in that post. That being said, are you insinuating that the allegations were made up? Maybe some right wing conspiracy?