Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 161887 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Liberal Violence and Fascism
« Reply #550 on: September 16, 2021, 10:44:16 AM »
CNN's Don Lemon calls on Americans to shun 'stupid' unvaccinated people: 'Leave them behind'
'It's time to start shaming them'
By Brandon Gillespie | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-don-lemon-americans-shun-stupid-unvaccinated-people
It is so funny that a black homo thinks we should shun people.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #551 on: September 16, 2021, 11:21:58 AM »

I personally can't wait until the AIDS catches up to him. 
~

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #552 on: September 19, 2021, 05:38:14 PM »
Pair face hate-crime charges in attack on Trump supporters -- a mother and her 7-year-old son

Two women are facing hate crime charges after confronting a 7-year-old boy and his mother outside the Democratic National Convention in Delaware over their support of President Donald Trump and seizing a “Make America Great Again” hat.

A grand jury on Tuesday indicted Olivia Winslow and Camryn Amy, both 21, on felony charges of robbery, conspiracy and hate crimes and a misdemeanor charge of endangering the welfare of a child.

Amy also was indicted on misdemeanor charges of assaulting a man who tried to retrieve the hat, attempting to assault his mother, and offensive touching of the boy.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/8/olivia-winslow-camryn-amy-face-hate-crime-charges-/

What a travesty. Not a single day in prison, only probation and if they complete "anger management counselling" and perform just 40 hours of community service the probation is lifted.

Women caught in viral MAGA hat video sentenced in Delaware court

Two Delaware women were sentenced to probation Friday over an incident last summer outside the Democratic National Convention in Wilmington in which they were captured on video ripping apart a pro-Donald Trump poster, stealing a child’s “Make America Great Again” hat and getting in verbal and physical altercations with two people.

Camryn Amy and Olivia Winslow, both 21 at the time, were each sentenced Friday on misdemeanor charges of theft, child endangerment and hate crimes. Neither will serve jail time.

Judge Francis J. Jones went along with prosecutors' recommendation in sentencing the women to multiple counts of conditional probation. If they attend required anger management counseling and complete 40 hours of community service, he ruled, the probation will be lifted.

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/2021/09/17/viral-video-women-caught-who-tore-up-maga-hat-sentenced-delaware-court/8335083002/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #553 on: October 04, 2021, 11:08:36 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #554 on: October 04, 2021, 11:09:26 AM »
She's hot - would hit.   :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: October 04, 2021, 11:17:57 AM »
She's hot - would hit.   :D

Duly noted.   ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #556 on: October 04, 2021, 11:27:01 AM »
2 California Men Have Been Charged With Plotting To Bomb A Democratic Party Building

Two California men who were angry about former President Donald Trump's 2020 election loss have been indicted on charges they plotted to firebomb the Democratic Party's headquarters in Sacramento.

The defendants, 45-year-old Ian Rogers and 37-year-old Jarrod Copeland, are both facing one count of conspiracy to destroy a building by fire or explosives. Rogers has also been charged with firearms and explosives offenses, while Copeland is facing an additional obstruction of justice charge.

Prosecutors say the two men were upset about the outcome of the 2020 presidential election and wanted to jump-start a "movement" to overthrow the government. They hoped to recruit others to their cause and even reached out to the Proud Boys to try to rally support.

Prosecutors also say that Copeland and Rogers understood that their actions would be viewed as domestic terrorism.

The two men began plotting, court papers say, three weeks after Joe Biden's election win with discussions about attacking targets they viewed as linked to Democrats.

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/16/1016844817/2-california-men-have-been-charged-with-plotting-to-bomb-a-democratic-building

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #557 on: October 04, 2021, 11:31:10 AM »
Man arrested after surveillance footage shows suspect with Molotov cocktail at Travis County Democratic Party HQ

AUSTIN, Texas — Arson investigators have arrested a man they believe placed a Molotov cocktail and a "threatening note" inside the Travis County Democratic Party headquarters in Downtown Austin in the early-morning hours of Sept. 29.

A small fire broke out just after 2:15 a.m. at the headquarters located at 1311 E. Sixth St., and employees in the neighboring businesses called 911 and put out the flames with a fire extinguisher.

Investigators said Faircloth told them he was not happy with the current political climate and that he blamed the Democratic Party's office for what he believes is wrong with the country.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/austin-fire-travis-county-democratic-party/269-dba25a6f-5977-4b0d-9f78-05ad168c7d36

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: October 04, 2021, 11:34:00 AM »
I'll be her bodyguard if she needs defending from liberal faggets 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: October 04, 2021, 12:59:31 PM »

No doubt he's had some experience with being shunned.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #560 on: October 04, 2021, 01:10:01 PM »
No doubt he's had some experience with being Bummed.

Fixed it for you. 👍🏻

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: October 05, 2021, 02:54:01 AM »
No doubt he's had some experience with being shunned.
Or maybe he just likes to project.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: October 14, 2021, 09:23:54 AM »
School board is totally complicit in rape over trans bathroom policy. This story should be everywhere.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10083783/Loudoun-County-father-arrested-school-meeting-says-daughter-raped-boy-girls-bathroom.html

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #564 on: October 14, 2021, 01:22:27 PM »
School board is totally complicit in rape over trans bathroom policy. This story should be everywhere.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10083783/Loudoun-County-father-arrested-school-meeting-says-daughter-raped-boy-girls-bathroom.html

The world was a much better place when these sexually confused freaks were properly managed.
~

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: October 25, 2021, 01:18:41 PM »
Screw your freedom.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: October 27, 2021, 09:35:08 AM »
Man arrested for allegedly threatening to kill Matt Gaetz

A man who allegedly threatened to kill Congressman Matt Gaetz over the phone days after the Jan. 6 insurrection was arrested in the Los Angeles area last week, according to POLITICO.

Eugene Huelsman, 58, was arrested on an existing indictment by a federal grand jury in Pensacola from May, according to POLITICO.

The indictment says that on or about the day of Jan. 9, Huelsman called the office of "M.G." and threatened to injure them.

"Tell [M.G.] to watch his back, tell him to watch his children," Huelsman allegedly said, according to the indictment. "I'm coming for him -- I'm gonna [expletive] kill him. I'm gonna put a bullet in you and I'm gonna put a bullet in one of your [expletive] kids too."

Matt Gaetz said on Twitter Tuesday night that Huelsman was a longtime camera operator for CNN, ABC, NBC, and others.

https://weartv.com/news/local/man-arrested-for-allegedly-threatening-to-kill-matt-gaetz

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: October 27, 2021, 10:40:59 AM »
Man arrested for allegedly threatening to kill Matt Gaetz

A man who allegedly threatened to kill Congressman Matt Gaetz over the phone days after the Jan. 6 insurrection was arrested in the Los Angeles area last week, according to POLITICO.

Eugene Huelsman, 58, was arrested on an existing indictment by a federal grand jury in Pensacola from May, according to POLITICO.

The indictment says that on or about the day of Jan. 9, Huelsman called the office of "M.G." and threatened to injure them.

"Tell [M.G.] to watch his back, tell him to watch his children," Huelsman allegedly said, according to the indictment. "I'm coming for him -- I'm gonna [expletive] kill him. I'm gonna put a bullet in you and I'm gonna put a bullet in one of your [expletive] kids too."

Matt Gaetz said on Twitter Tuesday night that Huelsman was a longtime camera operator for CNN, ABC, NBC, and others.

https://weartv.com/news/local/man-arrested-for-allegedly-threatening-to-kill-matt-gaetz

Geezus!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: November 01, 2021, 11:15:53 AM »
Perfectly sane lib-prog NOZZLES ruin woman’s WEDDING because Sen. Sinema was there. MSM shrugs.
OCT. 29, 2021
https://therightscoop.com/perfectly-sane-lib-prog-nozzles-ruin-womans-wedding-because-sen-sinema-was-there-msm-shrugs/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: November 01, 2021, 11:17:15 AM »
Perfectly sane lib-prog NOZZLES ruin woman’s WEDDING because Sen. Sinema was there. MSM shrugs.
OCT. 29, 2021
https://therightscoop.com/perfectly-sane-lib-prog-nozzles-ruin-womans-wedding-because-sen-sinema-was-there-msm-shrugs/

Saw that - insane!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: November 01, 2021, 11:34:00 AM »
Saw that - insane!

Just evil to ruin someone's wedding like that. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: November 01, 2021, 12:11:21 PM »

They're following Maxine Waters' orders. Had it been the other way round they would have been branded domestic terrorists.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: November 01, 2021, 12:41:37 PM »

They are a fanatical cult of religious zealots. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: November 01, 2021, 05:10:47 PM »
They're following Maxine Waters' orders. Had it been the other way round they would have been branded domestic terrorists.

They are a fanatical cult of religious zealots.

I agree.