Author Topic: Arizona huh?  (Read 8379 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Arizona huh?
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2024, 11:22:16 PM »
Really? You're going to tell me that if you're not layered and you get hit you won't bleed? I'm beginning to think you're no more qualified than Lurker and personally I think you're full of shit all the way the around.

IT'S STILL PRETENDING!!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #151 on: March 18, 2024, 06:14:31 AM »

Notice how he keeps trying to deflect the subject away from himself to things that were never mentioned?

Most people with fantasies like this either join the force or the military.  He's can't join either yet thinks he knows more than anyone else.  It's laughable.

A 4'8" geriatric who thinks he is Rambo.   :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #152 on: March 18, 2024, 09:47:12 AM »

Cool, so your training was pretending as well. You and Lurker are welcome to come train with us.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 18, 2024, 11:28:23 AM »
Cool, so your training was pretending as well. You and Lurker are welcome to come train with us.

That shows exactly what I was talking about.  People with real training wouldn't have gotten themselves hit multiple times.  All on the arms at that.  What was you doing?  Holding your head in your hands?  Maybe you should stick to LaserTag.

Again, you would be the first one eliminated from a Jr Air Soft tournament. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #154 on: March 18, 2024, 11:43:50 AM »
That shows exactly what I was talking about.  People with real training wouldn't have gotten themselves hit multiple times.  All on the arms at that.  What was you doing?  Holding your head in your hands?  Maybe you should stick to LaserTag.

Again, you would be the first one eliminated from a Jr Air Soft tournament.

LOLOLO…that’s the whole point of training stupid. No one comes out unscathed. That’s how you learn. Again keep out of shit you know nothing about, I mean literally know nothing about.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 18, 2024, 12:02:30 PM »
LOLOLO…that’s the whole point of training stupid. No one comes out unscathed. That’s how you learn. Again keep out of shit you know nothing about, I mean literally know nothing about.

So you are "training" LE to catch bullets with their arms?   That doesn't sound like any kind of training any LE department would want their staff learning.

Keep pretending.  All this time you have spent on larping and you just showed us that if shit really went down, you would be the first casualty. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #156 on: March 18, 2024, 12:22:57 PM »
So you are "training" LE to catch bullets with their arms?   That doesn't sound like any kind of training any LE department would want their staff learning.

Keep pretending.  All this time you have spent on larping and you just showed us that if shit really went down, you would be the first casualty.

You’re my entertainment ...Go find the bad guys

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 18, 2024, 02:03:10 PM »
You’re my entertainment ...Go find the bad guys

They provided you with specific instructions and you still got shot.  Just as I said.  You would be the first casualty.

Be honest.... did the strokes, heart attack, long covid and general granpa-ism prevent you from ducking, reaching cover, etc....

Or did gold clown shoes of 45 just make you an easier target?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #158 on: March 18, 2024, 02:40:36 PM »
They provided you with specific instructions and you still got shot.  Just as I said.  You would be the first casualty.

Be honest.... did the strokes, heart attack, long covid and general granpa-ism prevent you from ducking, reaching cover, etc....

Or did gold clown shoes of 45 just make you an easier target?

Lmao…

Go get the bad guys…

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #159 on: March 18, 2024, 02:44:49 PM »
Something that never happened to Fagnostic because he ran the opposite direction when he heard gunshots. Speedy recovery, Coach.
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #160 on: March 18, 2024, 03:00:46 PM »
Something that never happened to Fagnostic because he ran the opposite direction when he heard gunshots. Speedy recovery, Coach.

I’m quite sure agnostic has done it. So he knows getting shot during these things is inevitable. But again that’s how you learn we do this usually once or twice a week.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: March 18, 2024, 03:44:37 PM »
Lmao…

Go get the bad guys…

Sure thing.  Is getting shot multiple times part of the plan?  Looks like it was yours.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: Today at 05:59:11 PM »
Well,  well, well…. Looks like these fake electors were just indicted by the Arizona state grand jury.

I thought this fake electors plot was “debunked”.  :D :D :D :D :D :D.   Pretty sure Rudy and Meadows won’t say it is “debunked”. 

Looks like someone was wrong again.   As always.