Author Topic: Biden Transparency  (Read 10466 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Biden Transparency
« on: March 24, 2021, 09:57:28 PM »
No State of the Union Address.  Why?  No press conference.  Why?  No pressure by the media.   (We know why not.) 

Say what you want about Trump, but he stood and took questions darn near every time he passed by a mic.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: Biden Transparency
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 10:42:30 PM »
I'd like to hear someone tell me why they think Biden is doing a good job and why.

He's doesn't speak to the media. Doesn't visit the borders, which he caused by reversing Trumps asylum policies and instead he's visiting cancer clinics stating dogs cure cancer and the following day he has a supposed woman telling us she should be paid the same as a professional male soccer player.

Oh yea, can't forget that he's forcing chicks with dicks into high school sports.

How can this be considered successful?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 04:11:54 PM »
President Biden must be reading the board.   :)   Had his first press conference today.  I haven't watched yet.  Did anyone see?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 04:22:42 PM »
President Biden must be reading the board.   :)   Had his first press conference today.  I haven't watched yet.  Did anyone see?

I did. Just what I expected. Prescreened questions and prepared answers. He looked and sounded very old and frail.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2021, 05:15:48 PM »
He also does this thing where he comes into the room wearing a mask and takes it off just as he gets to the podium. I’d bet he put that mask on right before he came into the room just so he could be seen walking into the room wearing it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2021, 08:11:10 PM »
I did. Just what I expected. Prescreened questions and prepared answers. He looked and sounded very old and frail.

How the heck can you have prescreened questions and prepared answers at a press conference??  Scandalous. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 08:59:59 PM »
 :-\

New photos show cheat sheets used by Biden during his first press conference
By Kenneth GargerMarch 25, 2021

President Joe Biden speaks during the first formal press conference of his presidency.EPA

New photos reveal several cheat sheets used by President Joe Biden during his Thursday press conference — including one with the headshots and names of reporters he planned to call on.

The president also used notes to assist with facts about US infrastructure, a policy area Biden is focusing on during his first months in the White House.

“The United States now ranks 13th globally in infrastructure quality — down from 5th place in 2002,” read one bullet point.

But despite having the answers in front of him, Biden still slipped up, saying America ranked 85th in the world in infrastructure, before correcting himself.

The press pool at Thursday’s briefing, the first one held by Biden since taking office 65 days ago, was limited to 25 reporters.

Biden only took questions from a list of journalists whose names and outlets he read from a cue card. A photo of the card shows circled numbers around select reporters.

President Joe Biden looks on notes as he answers questions from journalists during the first formal press conference of his presidency.
EPA/OLIVER CONTRERAS / POOL
In the early stages of the 62 minutes presser, in which Biden fielded 10 questions, the president appeared to repeatedly lose his train of thought, forgetting questions and asking reporters if they wanted him to give detailed answers.

Joe Biden note's show the faces of reporters at the press conference.Joe Biden note’s show the faces of reporters at the press conference.
Oliver Contreras – Pool
Many of his responses were aided by notes he kept inside a three-ring binder.

He abruptly wrapped up the press conference, telling reporters, “but folks. I’m going,” without sticking around for a follow-up question.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/25/biden-used-cheat-sheet-during-his-first-press-conference/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2021, 09:12:35 PM »
What a mess.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2021, 03:41:55 AM »
How the heck can you have prescreened questions and prepared answers at a press conference??  Scandalous. 

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2021, 08:51:00 AM »

President Joe Biden speaks during the first formal press conference of his presidency.EPA

New photos reveal several cheat sheets used by President Joe Biden during his Thursday press conference — including one with the headshots and names of reporters he planned to call on.

The president also used notes to assist with facts about US infrastructure, a policy area Biden is focusing on during his first months in the White House.

“The United States now ranks 13th globally in infrastructure quality — down from 5th place in 2002,” read one bullet point.

But despite having the answers in front of him, Biden still slipped up, saying America ranked 85th in the world in infrastructure, before correcting himself.

The press pool at Thursday’s briefing, the first one held by Biden since taking office 65 days ago, was limited to 25 reporters.

Biden only took questions from a list of journalists whose names and outlets he read from a cue card. A photo of the card shows circled numbers around select reporters.

President Joe Biden looks on notes as he answers questions from journalists during the first formal press conference of his presidency.
In the early stages of the 62 minutes presser, in which Biden fielded 10 questions, the president appeared to repeatedly lose his train of thought, forgetting questions and asking reporters if they wanted him to give detailed answers.

Joe Biden note's show the faces of reporters at the press conference.Joe Biden note’s show the faces of reporters at the press conference.
Oliver Contreras – Pool

He abruptly wrapped up the press conference, telling reporters, “but folks. I’m going,” without sticking around for a follow-up question.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/25/biden-used-cheat-sheet-during-his-first-press-conference/

A complete fucking joke put into office by idiots and a corrupt media

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2021, 09:21:23 AM »
Worse than I thought.

No liberal has a viable excuse for this.

What's next coloring books?

The world laughs.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2021, 10:11:21 AM »
Worse than I thought.

No liberal has a viable excuse for this.

What's next coloring books?

The world laughs.

Shouldn't a US president be able to answer questions about current events in the US. It's funny and it proves what we thought, but at the same time, it's really scary.

And the whole world is laughing as us.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2021, 12:14:32 PM »
I don’t give a shit what that senile old fool reads off a note card.

I want to know who the fuck is actually running the country, because that idiotic scarecrow isn’t?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2021, 12:29:49 PM »
I don’t give a shit what that senile old fool reads off a note card.

I want to know who the fuck is actually running the country, because that idiotic scarecrow isn’t?

It’s essentially like the old Soviet Union where you had an old party apparatchik as a figurehead and a politburo running things from behind the scenes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2021, 01:12:18 PM »
He also does this thing where he comes into the room wearing a mask and takes it off just as he gets to the podium. I’d bet he put that mask on right before he came into the room just so he could be seen walking into the room wearing it.

Lol! Did it occur to you that masks muffle one's voice and the whole point of the press conference is to hear him speak? Of course he removed it.  ::)

https://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/fabric-face-masks-speech-sound-comprehension-teachers-classroom-covid19#:~:text=Face%20masks%20help%20reduce%20the,not%20be%20a%20big%20deal.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2021, 01:18:53 PM »
Lol! Did it occur to you that masks muffle one's voice and the whole point of the press conference is to hear him speak? Of course he removed it.  ::)

https://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/fabric-face-masks-speech-sound-comprehension-teachers-classroom-covid19#:~:text=Face%20masks%20help%20reduce%20the,not%20be%20a%20big%20deal.

On cue, you missed the whole point. I’m saying he put it on just before he went out in public just to show that he was wearing a mask only to immediately take it off. It was fucking theater.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2021, 01:24:37 PM »
On cue, you missed the whole point. I’m saying he put it on just before he went out in public just to show that he was wearing a mask only to immediately take it off. It was fucking theater.

Except you don't know he put it on before he went out in public. Even if he did, do you wear a mask when you're not out in public?

I wear mine a little as possible. I don't wear one when I am at home regardless of who else is here. I don't wear the mask when I am driving my car. Now that restaurants are open again, albeit at 25% capacity,  I've been eating out a more often. I wear a mask when I enter and until I'm seated. As soon as a server brings water, I take it off. -Just cannot figure out how to drink water or eat while wearing a mask.  :)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2021, 01:42:52 PM »
"I predict to you, your children or grandchildren are going to be doing their doctoral theses on the issue of Who succeeded—autocracy or democracy? Because that is what is at stake. . . . We’re in the midst of a fourth industrial revolution, of enormous consequence. Will there be a middle class? How will people adjust to these significant changes in science and technology and the environment? How will they do that? Our democracy is equipped, because all of the people get to speak, to compete. . . . This is a battle between the utility of democracies in the twenty-first century and autocracies. . . . We’ve got to prove democracy works"

Geez. Was it this bad?

I don't watch the news or anything with him in it. It's embarrassing.

Unreal we are stuck with this senile old man.

I'm starting to think Mexico has a better system than us.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2021, 02:57:29 PM »
Geez. Was it this bad?

I don't watch the news or anything with him in it. It's embarrassing.

Unreal we are stuck with this senile old man.

I'm starting to think Mexico has a better system than us.

You should move to Mexico to check out their system and be sure to report back on Getbig if you think it is better or worse.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2021, 03:22:49 PM »

Oliver Contreras – Pool

BFD - it's call being prepared

I know you're not used to this because THE TRAITOR never prepared for anything. 
There was no need for THE TRAITOR to prepare because when you lie about everything there's no need to prepare

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2021, 03:54:24 PM »
A complete fucking joke put into office by idiots and a corrupt media

Holly f....., he needs pics of journos  ::) , A M E R I CA this so embarrassing !!!.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2021, 03:59:19 PM »
You should move to Mexico to check out their system and be sure to report back on Getbig if you think it is better or worse.

It was a joke.

But at least they know their system is completely rigged. ;D

My GF grew up in Chihuahua. I've been many many times.

I think we are headed the same direction, and i mean that honestly.

Like my friend from Taiwan says about growing up in China, "at least we know it's all fake, Americans still think it's real".

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2021, 04:03:10 PM »
BFD - it's call being prepared

I know you're not used to this because THE TRAITOR never prepared for anything. 
There was no need for THE TRAITOR to prepare because when you lie about everything there's no need to prepare

B U L L S H I T !.

Il Duce Benito Mussolini  would talk for hours with no papers & your grandpa would adore him  ;)

Hey Bob, didn't you LIED about that medical title & residence in CA  ;D ;D ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2021, 04:31:02 PM »
It was a joke.

Like my friend from Taiwan says about growing up in China, "at least we know it's all fake, Americans still think it's real".

Truth

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2021, 07:05:13 PM »
It was a joke.

Aha! Now I get it. It was a joke...a sarcastic joke, nevertheless it was a joke. Humor is a good thing.  :)

I have friends who vacation in Mexico and they love it. Or loved it before the pandemic screwed up travel. There are over a million expats in Mexico. Puerto Vallarta is known as an expat haven by the sea. Other expat favorites are San Miguel de Allende; Mérida; Lake Chapala which is Mexico’s largest expat hotspot and where my friends vacation. There are several more favorite locations expats chose in Mexico.

One of the aspects of the media I most dislike is how they frequently magnify all the bad shit that goes on around the world and completely ignore all that is good and positive. People who live elsewhere, think all of Portland is under siege when the reality is very different. People think what we see on the media is real. Maybe it is real, but not in the way they'd like you to think it is.