Author Topic: FBI = 1 Armed Trumpturd = 0  (Read 147 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
FBI = 1 Armed Trumpturd = 0
« on: August 09, 2023, 06:25:33 PM »
I guess he forgot he wasn't in a small town when he tried that.   He fucked around.  He found out.

He was just exercising his free speech right, right?  Now he is not exercising anything.  Win/win

---
Utah man suspected of threatening President Joe Biden shot and killed as FBI served warrant
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=FBI+fatally+shoots+man+in+Utah+who+allegedly+threatened+Biden%2C+Alvin+Bragg+and+others

The FBI on Wednesday shot and killed a Utah man who allegedly made online threats to kill President Joe Biden and New York prosecutor Alvin Bragg while serving a warrant at his Provo home, officials said.

The investigation involved the suspect making alleged threats against politicians and public figures, according to charging documents obtained by NBC News.

The suspect was identified in charging documents as Craig Deleeuw Robertson.

On Monday, Robertson allegedly made a threat referencing Biden's trip to Utah this week, saying he needed to prepare his camouflage and sniper rifle.

Robertson’s alleged threat to Bragg included calling him a political hack linked to George Soros and plotting to assassinate him in a parking garage, the charging documents said.
---

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: FBI = 1 Armed Trumpturd = 0
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2023, 06:33:02 PM »
Literally laughed my ass off when I saw this earlier today.  Good riddance.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: FBI = 1 Armed Trumpturd = 0
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2023, 06:34:33 PM »
With him on his way to pushing up weeds, there is no need for a ghillie suit now....