Author Topic: F**k yes...it’s official (Larry Elder Running for Governor)  (Read 9116 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: F**k yes...it’s official (Larry Elder Running for Governor)
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2021, 09:01:14 PM »
LARRY ELDER MISPRONOUNCES THE N-WORD!!!

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-08-20/larry-elder-draws-fire-for-n-word-comedy-clip

One issue was Elder’s pronunciation of the N-word. He used an exaggerated tone, enunciating the “er” at the end of the word rather than using the “a” pronunciation, which is more commonly accepted among and used by Black people, studies have shown.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2021, 10:50:44 PM »
LARRY ELDER MISPRONOUNCES THE N-WORD!!!

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-08-20/larry-elder-draws-fire-for-n-word-comedy-clip

One issue was Elder’s pronunciation of the N-word. He used an exaggerated tone, enunciating the “er” at the end of the word rather than using the “a” pronunciation, which is more commonly accepted among and used by Black people, studies have shown.

lol  How desperate are these people?  You would think Californian's would be lining up to get rid of their corrupt failure of a governor.  Larry Elder is a great candidate.  I don't think he's going to win (for the same reason Republicans cannot get elected in my state), but I'm glad he's running. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2021, 03:15:39 AM »
lol  How desperate are these people?  You would think Californian's would be lining up to get rid of their corrupt failure of a governor.  Larry Elder is a great candidate.  I don't think he's going to win (for the same reason Republicans cannot get elected in my state), but I'm glad he's running.

Please watch what local media in CA do to stop Larry Elder over the next three weeks.

It won’t be national - at first - but by the last week, our Legacy Media will be attacking Elder with both barrels.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2021, 04:27:13 PM »
https://californiaglobe.com/media/youtube-double-censors-gavin-newsom-critic/?fbclid=IwAR3w7rMn98--vlDy_ngNHqNhIcMVpWOKMmt8ouocvJg87cR4OZ49z7v3ie8

YouTube Double Censors Gavin Newsom Critic
Oscar-winning filmmaker finds recall video restricted behind two barriers

Errol Webber shot the Oscar-winning “Music By Prudence,” about a disabled singer in Zimbabwe. For his latest project he took on politics a little closer to home.

“100 Reasons to Recall Gavin Newsom” covers various things that have gone wrong from Webber‘s perspective during Newsom‘s three years in office.

It’s a quick funny clip job, narrated by Webber and using mostly screenshots from totally reputable new sources such as the AP, CNN, and California Globe.

By today’s standards—by any standards of political discourse, actually—it’s not particularly harsh. It’s well-sourced and obviously topical. So why did YouTube, the near-monopoly video sharing site owned by near-monopoly Google, put this video behind not just one warning screen but two?

“I can tell you what they sent me in the email,” Webber told the Globe in an extensive interview on Monday night. “On Friday, they wrote an email that read, ‘Our team has reviewed your content and we don’t think it’s in line with our violent or graphic content policy. As a result, we’ve age-restricted the following content: 100 Reasons To Recall Gavin Newsom.”

Would-be viewers of the video now have to click through one screen that warns “This video may be inappropriate for some users.” When one agrees to move on despite that stark caution, one is greeted with a second black screen that warns the content has been “identified by the YouTube community” as “inappropriate or offensive.”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2021, 05:58:59 PM »
https://californiaglobe.com/media/youtube-double-censors-gavin-newsom-critic/?fbclid=IwAR3w7rMn98--vlDy_ngNHqNhIcMVpWOKMmt8ouocvJg87cR4OZ49z7v3ie8

YouTube Double Censors Gavin Newsom Critic
Oscar-winning filmmaker finds recall video restricted behind two barriers

Errol Webber shot the Oscar-winning “Music By Prudence,” about a disabled singer in Zimbabwe. For his latest project he took on politics a little closer to home.

“100 Reasons to Recall Gavin Newsom” covers various things that have gone wrong from Webber‘s perspective during Newsom‘s three years in office.

It’s a quick funny clip job, narrated by Webber and using mostly screenshots from totally reputable new sources such as the AP, CNN, and California Globe.

By today’s standards—by any standards of political discourse, actually—it’s not particularly harsh. It’s well-sourced and obviously topical. So why did YouTube, the near-monopoly video sharing site owned by near-monopoly Google, put this video behind not just one warning screen but two?

“I can tell you what they sent me in the email,” Webber told the Globe in an extensive interview on Monday night. “On Friday, they wrote an email that read, ‘Our team has reviewed your content and we don’t think it’s in line with our violent or graphic content policy. As a result, we’ve age-restricted the following content: 100 Reasons To Recall Gavin Newsom.”

Would-be viewers of the video now have to click through one screen that warns “This video may be inappropriate for some users.” When one agrees to move on despite that stark caution, one is greeted with a second black screen that warns the content has been “identified by the YouTube community” as “inappropriate or offensive.”

I just watched all 14 minutes.  How the heck is that video "inappropriate or offensive"?? 

More importantly, what a colossal failure Gavin Newsome has been as governor.  I knew he was bad, but I didn't realize he was THAT bad.  Holy smokes. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2021, 10:25:27 PM »
I just watched all 14 minutes.  How the heck is that video "inappropriate or offensive"?? 

More importantly, what a colossal failure Gavin Newsome has been as governor.  I knew he was bad, but I didn't realize he was THAT bad.  Holy smokes. 

It's too effective, IMO.  I'm surprised that YT hasn't cancelled Elder's channel (hope I didn't jinx him).

I just recovered my twitter account after some snowflake cried about something I posted.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2021, 10:27:49 PM »
It's too effective, IMO.  I'm surprised that YT hasn't cancelled Elder's channel (hope I didn't jinx him).

I just recovered my twitter account after some snowflake cried about something I posted.

Not surprised.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2021, 10:46:50 AM »
They really are afraid of this guy.

20 Days Before Recall, Larry Elder’s Ex-fiancée Files Police Report About Alleged 2015 Incident
JOEL B. POLLAK
26 Aug 2021

Alexandra Datig, the ex-fiancée of conservative talk radio host Larry Elder, filed a police report Wednesday in an effort to substantiate accusations she recently made against him in Politico as he challenges Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) in a recall.

The Los Angeles Times reported:

Larry Elder’s onetime fiancee said she filed a report with Los Angeles Police Wednesday over an incident six years ago in which she said Elder checked to see whether his gun was loaded during an argument about the couple’s breakup.

Alexandra Datig’s statement to police also included a new allegation — that Elder pushed her in 2014 during what she called a fit of “drug- induced anger.” She said Elder told her, “I don’t want you.”

Datig has opposed Elder in his campaign to replace Gov. Gavin Newsom in the California recall election. She said she filed the report because of Elder’s denial and the hostile reactions to her on social media that came after she went public with the claims last week.

Politico reported last Thursday that Datig claimed that Elder had “brandished” a gun at her. Elder denied the claim.

In a subsequent interview on KFI AM 640, Datig softened her claim, saying that he had merely shown her the gun.

He took out the .45 revolver — I have a picture of the gun because I’ve fired it at a shooting range — and he checked if, he opened the chamber to check if all the bullets were inside. The gun was always there, it was loaded. He wanted me to see that he was opening the chamber, and he closed it, and he put it back in the drawer. But he wanted to make sure that I saw it.

Datig also admitted, after questioning by the hosts, that the couple were not arguing at the time: “It was not a shouting match.” She still maintained that Elder was angry at that moment, but could not say why. “I just don’t even know.”

She went on to say that Elder was “not qualified to be governor of California,” and also cited his age. “I’m communicating that Larry Elder cannot serve in an official capacity and serve 39 milliion Californians at 69 years of age, where he can barely walk, and he’s a senior citizen.”

Newsom’s predecessor, Gov. Jerry Brown, served until he was over 80 years old.

She speculated that Elder might threaten or harm staff members in the governor’s office if he won the recall election.

The hosts commented after the interview ended that it seemed to have been “the Twilight Zone,” and that they had heard that Datig’s story had been turned down by other news outlets before being published by Politico last week.

Elder has led in most polls of potential replacements for Gov. Newsom. Polls also show Newsom in danger of removal.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/26/20-days-larry-elder-ex-fiancee-files-police-report-about-alleged-2015-incident/

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2021, 03:44:26 PM »
I think he has a shot, but Newsom will spend tens of millions over the next three weeks.  If Biden and Harris visit CA to campaign for Newsom as they have promised, that might tip things more in Larry’s favor.  It would be hilarious if Newsom asks them to cancel their trip.

One down, one to go.  Any excuse is a good excuse.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-08-26/kamala-harris-cancels-appearance-at-bay-area-rally-urging-opposition-newsom-recall

SACRAMENTO — Just hours after a deadly attack in Afghanistan that killed U.S. service members Thursday, Vice President Kamala Harris canceled plans to speak at a San Francisco rally on Friday to oppose the recall of Gov. Gavin Newsom, one of her longtime friends and political allies.

Newsom’s anti-recall campaign hoped Harris’ appearance would help energize Democrats, particularly in the liberal haven of the Bay Area, to vote against efforts to oust Newsom. Recent polls show that likely voters in California are almost evenly divided over whether to remove Newsom from office in the Sept. 14 recall election.

Harris had spent the past week in Asia, holding diplomatic meetings in Singapore and Vietnam. She had planned to end her trip in California after addressing troops at Pearl Harbor in Honolulu during a refueling stop Thursday.

But after the deaths of at least a dozen service members and many more Afghans, Harris’ spokeswoman said she would return immediately to Washington after leaving Pearl Harbor, forgoing plans to rally for Newsom and spend some potential downtime in San Francisco.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2021, 04:28:34 PM »
They are afraid of Larry.  Bringing up he said the N word in 1990 comic stand up.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2021, 06:47:48 PM »
They really are afraid of this guy.

20 Days Before Recall, Larry Elder’s Ex-fiancée Files Police Report About Alleged 2015 Incident
JOEL B. POLLAK
26 Aug 2021

Alexandra Datig, the ex-fiancée of conservative talk radio host Larry Elder, filed a police report Wednesday in an effort to substantiate accusations she recently made against him in Politico as he challenges Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) in a recall.

The Los Angeles Times reported:

Larry Elder’s onetime fiancee said she filed a report with Los Angeles Police Wednesday over an incident six years ago in which she said Elder checked to see whether his gun was loaded during an argument about the couple’s breakup.

Alexandra Datig’s statement to police also included a new allegation — that Elder pushed her in 2014 during what she called a fit of “drug- induced anger.” She said Elder told her, “I don’t want you.”

Datig has opposed Elder in his campaign to replace Gov. Gavin Newsom in the California recall election. She said she filed the report because of Elder’s denial and the hostile reactions to her on social media that came after she went public with the claims last week.

Politico reported last Thursday that Datig claimed that Elder had “brandished” a gun at her. Elder denied the claim.

In a subsequent interview on KFI AM 640, Datig softened her claim, saying that he had merely shown her the gun.

He took out the .45 revolver — I have a picture of the gun because I’ve fired it at a shooting range — and he checked if, he opened the chamber to check if all the bullets were inside. The gun was always there, it was loaded. He wanted me to see that he was opening the chamber, and he closed it, and he put it back in the drawer. But he wanted to make sure that I saw it.

Datig also admitted, after questioning by the hosts, that the couple were not arguing at the time: “It was not a shouting match.” She still maintained that Elder was angry at that moment, but could not say why. “I just don’t even know.”

She went on to say that Elder was “not qualified to be governor of California,” and also cited his age. “I’m communicating that Larry Elder cannot serve in an official capacity and serve 39 milliion Californians at 69 years of age, where he can barely walk, and he’s a senior citizen.”

Newsom’s predecessor, Gov. Jerry Brown, served until he was over 80 years old.

She speculated that Elder might threaten or harm staff members in the governor’s office if he won the recall election.

The hosts commented after the interview ended that it seemed to have been “the Twilight Zone,” and that they had heard that Datig’s story had been turned down by other news outlets before being published by Politico last week.

Elder has led in most polls of potential replacements for Gov. Newsom. Polls also show Newsom in danger of removal.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/26/20-days-larry-elder-ex-fiancee-files-police-report-about-alleged-2015-incident/

You can literally set your watch to this bull----.

This heifer feels SOOOOOOO threatened that she waits over SIX YEARS, conveniently when Elder could be on the brink of becoming governor of California, to file this bogus police report.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2021, 07:40:45 PM »
You can literally set your watch to this bull----.

This heifer feels SOOOOOOO threatened that she waits over SIX YEARS, conveniently when Elder could be on the brink of becoming governor of California, to file this bogus police report.

I look forward to hearing from Elder's fifth grade teacher about how he violently raised his hand to answer questions.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2021, 08:00:13 PM »
A white woman in a gorilla mask throwing an egg at the "black face" of white supremacy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2021, 02:30:26 AM »
A white woman in a gorilla mask throwing an egg at the "black face" of white supremacy.

But, but Libturdz cant be raaaaaaaaaaacccccissssss ssssssssssssttt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2021, 10:59:38 PM »
 ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2021, 08:19:52 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2021, 08:22:19 AM »
 :)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2021, 08:38:51 AM »
Remember that what matters is who counts the votes. The mechanics of all that have not changed so don't expect much.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2021, 08:57:00 AM »

Today's political games are pure comedy.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2021, 05:21:37 PM »
They were quick to issue statements on Jussie Smollett and his imaginary "lynching" but they are silent about the attack on Elder.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2021, 05:46:57 PM »
They were quick to issue statements on Jussie Smollett and his imaginary "lynching" but they are silent about the attack on Elder.

I wonder how many being polled are reluctant to say that they are voting for Elder. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2021, 05:12:51 PM »
But, but Libturdz cant be raaaaaaaaaaacccccissssss ssssssssssssttt!!!!

I don't get the racist claim

Perhaps this women doesn't like Elder for the disparaging comments he has made about women over the years

That would make a lot more sense but that's probably also the reason why Elder wants to pretend it's racism

BTW - It lsooks to me like she threw it at the white guy

I'm looking forward to Elder getting stomped tomorrow at the polls and then him being a whiny little bitch about it....just like THE TRAITOR