Author Topic: Biden Blames Unvaccinated for Pandemic  (Read 1767 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Biden Blames Unvaccinated for Pandemic
« on: September 09, 2021, 03:08:19 PM »
So this fuck is on Tv sayign his patience is growing thin with the unvaccinated who he blames for the pandemic. guy I have never even had Covid meanwhile you assholes funded the lab it escaped from and now it is my fault??? I haven't spread it to anyone because I haven't had Covid the godamn vaccinated are still spreading it some people have had it and spread it twice despite being fully vaccinated. Yet me the guy who has never had it or spread it and sure as fuck didnt fund the lab that it escaped from is somehow to blame for it now because he doesnt want your shitty vaccine that doesnt even work???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Biden Blames Unvaccinated for Pandemic
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 03:30:18 PM »
“We’ve been patient. But our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us," he said, all but biting off his words. The unvaccinated minority “can cause a lot of damage, and they are.” Biden

Like how the fuck am I to blame I have never had Covid I have not infected anyone

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 03:38:07 PM »
The guy has been lying for so long as a politician he wouldn’t know the truth if it bit him on the ass. This is first and foremost about a wealth transfer of the newly created money to the bankrupt medical establishment.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2021, 03:39:29 PM »
He's not exactly being a uniter with this kind of talk.  And what about this?

U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said on Friday there will be no nationwide mandate for Americans to get a COVID-19 vaccine, clarifying comments she made earlier during a televised interview.

"To clarify: There will be no nationwide mandate. I was referring to mandates by private institutions and portions of the federal government," Walensky wrote in a Twitter post. "There will be no federal mandate."

U.S. CDC chief says there will be no federal mandate on COVID-19 vaccine
Reuters 
July 31, 2021
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-administration-weighing-federal-mandate-covid-19-vaccine-cdc-director-2021-07-30/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2021, 03:39:39 PM »
Who’s really to blame though now that it’s been proven that Fouci funded Wuhan? It’s fair (and accurate) to say that both Fouci and China are to blame for the virus worldwide. Both Fouci and Xi should be tried and executed on grounds of Crimes against humanity

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2021, 03:41:36 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2021, 03:50:36 PM »
Idaho today announced that they are rationing healthcare because their hospitals are overwhelmed with Covid patients. 

Most of us don't live in Idaho so who gives a shit'

I'm sure this won't happen anywhere else in the country

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/idaho-begins-rationing-health-care-covid-surge-crushes-hospitals-n1278670

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2021, 03:52:14 PM »
Who’s really to blame though now that it’s been proven that Fouci funded Wuhan? It’s fair (and accurate) to say that both Fouci and China are to blame for the virus worldwide. Both Fouci and Xi should be tried and executed on grounds of Crimes against humanity

You don’t seem to get it. This whole thing is just a pretext for currency devaluation in a wealth transfer.

The Federal Government is getting to spend trillions of dollars as a result of the so called Pandemic. They’re loving this shit.

Even if the China virus story is true, that doesn’t mean the thing spread to the whole fucking world hitting black and Hispanic areas particularly hard while sparing the white parts of town.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2021, 03:58:25 PM »
Idaho today announced that they are rationing healthcare because their hospitals are overwhelmed with Covid patients. 

Most of us don't live in Idaho so who gives a shit'

I'm sure this won't happen anywhere else in the country

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/idaho-begins-rationing-health-care-covid-surge-crushes-hospitals-n1278670

From your story:

“More than 500 people were hospitalized statewide with COVID-19 on Sept. 1 and more than a third of them were in intensive care unit beds.”

~500 patients overwhelmed the system?

The story makes no mention of the demographics of  these people and what type of conditions they were being admitted with.

They’re obviously trying to make the situation seem dire to get more federal money.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2021, 04:01:17 PM »
At this point, you have to be a complete lemming and a mark to take anything you hear from the corporate media at face value, and that includes fox.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2021, 04:09:10 PM »
From your story:

“More than 500 people were hospitalized statewide with COVID-19 on Sept. 1 and more than a third of them were in intensive care unit beds.”

~500 patients overwhelmed the system?

The story makes no mention of the demographics of  these people and what type of conditions they were being admitted with.

They’re obviously trying to make the situation seem dire to get more federal money.

Apparently so

They only have 1.8 million in the entire state

They are a red state so it makes sense they are "obviously" lying about how serious this is so that they can grift money from the federal government

BTW - How is federal money going to help them create more workers and hospital capacity or does that not really matter and it's just a cash grab?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2021, 04:09:27 PM »
This “mandate” won’t stick anyway

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2021, 04:25:51 PM »
The moment you surrender control of your body in order to participate in society you are no longer a free citizen

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2021, 04:30:39 PM »
Lol at thinking the demented old fool actually came up with this idea. Might as well just refer to him as president puppet.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2021, 04:36:34 PM »
Apparently so

They only have 1.8 million in the entire state

They are a red state so it makes sense they are "obviously" lying about how serious this is so that they can grift money from the federal government

BTW - How is federal money going to help them create more workers and hospital capacity or does that not really matter and it's just a cash grab?

More money can get them both more workers and more capacity. In New York City they built a makeshift hospital out of the Javits convention center. It sat empty but that’s just a minor detail.

But to answer your question, it’s predominantly a cash grab. Republicans like federal money too.

Throughout the pandemic, Republicans have been at best controlled opposition.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2021, 04:41:09 PM »
The Resistance.  Redux.  lol

‘I Will Not Comply’: Social Media Erupts Over Biden Vaccine Mandate Speech
By  Amanda Prestigiacomo
https://www.dailywire.com/news/i-will-not-comply-social-media-erupts-over-biden-vaccine-mandate-speech

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2021, 04:41:31 PM »
This “mandate” won’t stick anyway

SCOTUS didn't block the University of Indiana vaccine mandate

There was a story in the news a few weeks about about some restaurants in San Jose requiring mandates and it included an interview with an owner who said he expected to lose ~ 10% of his employees who didn't want to get the vaccine....and that's fine

That's the point

You can still choose not to get the vaccine but employers (and other entities such as schools) have the right to make it a requirement for employment

For example you can see a list here of ALL THE VACCINATIONS that are required for enrollment at Princeton and Covid is only one of them

https://uhs.princeton.edu/medical-services/immunizations-allergy-shots/required-recommended-immunizations

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2021, 04:43:06 PM »
More money can get them both more workers and more capacity. In New York City they built a makeshift hospital out of the Javits convention center. It sat empty but that’s just a minor detail.

But to answer your question, it’s predominantly a cash grab. Republicans like federal money too.

Throughout the pandemic, Republicans have been at best controlled opposition.

So you're suggesting they are lying about the severity in order to get more dollars

So basically it's a conspiracy within the state to commit fraud on the federal government ?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2021, 04:43:42 PM »
Lol at thinking the demented old fool actually came up with this idea. Might as well just refer to him as president puppet.

Biden in December 2020 on mandatory vaccines:

"I don't think it should be mandatory, I wouldn't demand it be mandatory. But I would do everything in my power – just like I don't think masks have to be made mandatory nationwide – I'll do everything in my power as president of the United States to encourage people to do the right thing and when they do it demonstrate that it matters,"

He just says whatever his handlers tell him.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2021, 04:48:15 PM »
Biden in December 2020 on mandatory vaccines:

"I don't think it should be mandatory, I wouldn't demand it be mandatory. But I would do everything in my power – just like I don't think masks have to be made mandatory nationwide – I'll do everything in my power as president of the United States to encourage people to do the right thing and when they do it demonstrate that it matters,"

He just says whatever his handlers tell him.

So what

At that point we didn't have a vaccine
We also didn't have the Delta Variant which has caused more hospitalizations (vast majority unvaccinated) than any time during 2020

We also didn't have a third of the country refusing to get the vaccine

When you get new information you revise your decisions...at least that's what normal people do.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2021, 05:20:13 PM »
So what

At that point we didn't have a vaccine
We also didn't have the Delta Variant which has caused more hospitalizations (vast majority unvaccinated) than any time during 2020

We also didn't have a third of the country refusing to get the vaccine

When you get new information you revise your decisions...at least that's what normal people do.

Your communism is shining...stay put cupcake

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2021, 05:29:27 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2021, 05:58:24 PM »
“We’ve been patient. But our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us," he said, all but biting off his words. The unvaccinated minority “can cause a lot of damage, and they are.” Biden

Like how the fuck am I to blame I have never had Covid I have not infected anyone

You probably haven't had COVID, but the fact is that you could have had it, been asymptomatic and therefore never knew you had it. So, the fact is you don't know for an absolute fact that you never infected anyone. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2021, 06:01:06 PM »
Your communism is shining...stay put cupcake

Your stupidity is on full display ....as always

and go fuck yourself ...phony "coach"

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2021, 06:06:09 PM »
Your stupidity is on full display ....as always

and go fuck yourself ...phony "coach"

Whenever I hear someone say this to another no matter which side of the argument I'm on, I chuckle heartily.