Author Topic: The Winner and Still.........  (Read 3348 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
The Winner and Still.........
« on: September 15, 2021, 01:02:17 AM »
Governor of the great state of California (and by a landslide I might add) Gavin "I fucked Kimmy Guilfoyle 1st" Newsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: The Winner and Still.........
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 03:16:09 AM »
Governor of the great state of California (and by a landslide I might add) Gavin "I fucked Kimmy Guilfoyle 1st" Newsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I doubt he was first unless he started dating her in high school.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 04:12:02 AM »
Watch him close schools again

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 04:37:24 AM »
I doubt he was first unless he started dating her in high school junior high.

This.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 04:38:21 AM »

And the loser is...California!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 05:26:25 AM »
Watch him close schools again

While his kids go to a private school. Time to write off Cali. They had their chance. They deserve what they get.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2021, 05:38:30 AM »

When you consider California’s natural resources, what does this say about its Government?

No way I would leave Cali beaches to go to Texas unless the government has made it unbearable to stay.

California population declines for first time ever | cbs8.com

https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/local/california/california-population-declines/509-bb2f6ef1-29c0-465d-8866-df648746278e

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2021, 06:39:35 AM »
I'll take things that didn't actually happen for $1000, Alex.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2021, 07:37:21 AM »
You would have to be verrryyyyyy stupid (*hint*  we know you can't help it) to actually believe that a state that is vastly more Democratic than Republican would have produced a different result.

Since the obvious isn't so obvious, start with the rigged excuses.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2021, 07:50:03 AM »
You would have to be verrryyyyyy stupid (*hint*  we know you can't help it) to actually believe that a state that is vastly more Democratic than Republican would have produced a different result.

Since the obvious isn't so obvious, start with the rigged excuses.

I suspect people who think all these elections are rigged live in areas where there actually are a lot of Republican voters. Unfortunately I’m way out numbered by Democrats and as a result sadly I have to agree with you on this one.😥

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2021, 08:47:57 AM »
I suspect people who think all these elections are rigged live in areas where there actually are a lot of Republican voters. Unfortunately I’m way out numbered by Democrats and as a result sadly I have to agree with you on this one.😥

Exactly. 

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2021, 08:55:27 AM »

Dems on Trumps win - "Russia interfered in this election"
Dems on Bidens win - "There's no way anyone could rig an election".

Either way, I dont know enough to know or care if it (either) were rigged, above my pay grade.
However, never trust Gov't, and never write it off as "It could never happen".

Most corrpupt criminals ever (politicians). Nothing would surprise me...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2021, 10:05:29 AM »

Either way, I dont know enough to know or care if it (either) were rigged, above my pay grade.

Hillary was a particularly pathetic sore loser. It was everyone’s fault but hers.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2021, 12:14:56 PM »
This.
I almost wrote that originally. ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2021, 03:20:16 PM »

Russia influencing morons on facebook vs the claim there was voter fraud.  Two entirely different things.  The 1st happened the latter did not. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2021, 04:00:01 PM »
Russia influencing morons on facebook vs the claim there was voter fraud.  Two entirely different things.  The 1st happened the latter did not.

How many morons were actually influenced by Russians on Facebook? Voter fraud happens in every election it’s just a matter of extent. I accept that Trump lost.

Hillary had the deck stacked in her favor still lost then proceeded to whine for four years straight blaming everybody but herself.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2021, 04:01:46 PM »
How many morons were actually influenced by Russians on Facebook? Voter fraud happens in every election it’s just a matter of extent. I accept that Trump lost.

Hillary had the deck stacked in her favor still lost then proceeded to whine for four years straight blaming everybody but herself.

I totally agree she lost.  And that it was almost entirely her fault.  Fuck her.  Not a fan.  But, I have hardly seen or heard from Hilary in the last 4 years.  Not sure where you have and continue to see her whining. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2021, 04:13:33 PM »
I totally agree she lost.  And that it was almost entirely her fault.  Fuck her.  Not a fan.  But, I have hardly seen or heard from Hilary in the last 4 years.  Not sure where you have and continue to see her whining.

What Happened: The long list of who Hillary Clinton blames - BBC News

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41244474

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2021, 04:17:22 PM »

What Happened: The long list of who Hillary Clinton blames - BBC News

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41244474

Great article but like I said, she has been largely absent from the public forum for over 4 years now. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2021, 04:35:24 PM »
Great article but like I said, she has been largely absent from the public forum drunk for over 4 years now.

😉

That said, with Cuomo out of the picture I wouldn’t be surprised if she took a shot at the governors race in 2022.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2021, 05:03:07 PM »
When you consider California’s natural resources, what does this say about its Government?

No way I would leave Cali beaches to go to Texas unless the government has made it unbearable to stay.

California population declines for first time ever | cbs8.com

https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/local/california/california-population-declines/509-bb2f6ef1-29c0-465d-8866-df648746278e

Lets see....why would anyone want to leave the beautiful state of California....

To answer this question I followed the above provided link and this is what I discovered:

Maybe because they can no longer afford to live there. The average sale price of a single-family home in California hit a record $758,990 in March, a 23.9% increase from a year ago.

Census data showed people moving to California make more money and had higher education levels than people who moved out. In other words they can better afford to live there.

The state's four most populated cities...LA, San Diego, San Jose and San Francisco lost a combined 88,000 people in 2020. Meanwhile, major inland cities including Sacramento, Fresno and Bakersfield added population, evidence of people fleeing high-priced coastal cities for cheaper living.

California has relied on immigration for decades.....

Normally, California might have around 150,000 people move in from other countries. In 2020, it was just 29,000 people — a direct impact, state officials say, of the Trump administration halting new visas for much of the year.

COVID-19....in the last year in California almost 68,000 people died. 

Still California's population is just under 39.5 million.....the largest state population in the U.S.

Oregon ranks among states with the fastest population growth in the past decade. Oregon's population grew 10.6% from 2010 to 2020, reaching 4,237,256.

Portland's population increased by 1.3% over the past year.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2021, 05:10:17 PM »
😉

That said, with Cuomo out of the picture I wouldn’t be surprised if she took a shot at the governors race in 2022.

I'd be surprised if she went that route.  Not shit my pants shocked but surprised and frankly disappointed.  Time to move on, divorce that scumbag she married and enjoy being a wealthy grandmother. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2021, 05:46:31 PM »
Being Gov'nr would be a down grade for Hillary in her mind.  I don't think she has even thought about running.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2021, 06:06:36 PM »
Trumpy still with his same old tired ass lying.  And the Trumpturds with their same old tired ass licking it up.

---
Donald Trump's team on Tuesday released a statement alleging "rigged voting" in California's recall election.

Insider and Decision Desk HQ called the race for Gov. Gavin Newsom at 8:21 p.m. PT. Newsom survived the recall and beat 46 candidates, including Larry Elder, the controversial leading GOP contender.

Insider received the email from Trump's team less than an hour after the polls closed in California.

"People don't realize that, despite the Rigged voting in California (I call it the 'Swarming Ballots'), I got 1.5 Million more votes in 2020 than I did in 2016," Trump said in the statement.

There is no evidence of widespread vote-rigging in the California recall election.

Trump acknowledged that Newsom would "probably win" and zeroed in on the governor's handling of California's drought.

"The place is so Rigged." Trump said.

In the statement on Tuesday, Trump claimed that there were similarities between California's recall election and the 2020 presidential election.

"Many people are already complaining that when they go to vote they are told, 'I'm sorry, you already voted' (Just like 2020, among many other things)," Trump said.

There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election, and judges have ruled resoundingly against the Trump camp's lawsuits alleging voter fraud in states including Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, and Pennsylvania.
---

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2021, 06:59:33 PM »

I wonder WHY ( ;D) 10 000's of spectators @ college football stadiums shouts : FUCK Joe Biden ................... :D

Why is that BoB  ???