Author Topic: NULLDICK BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2800 times)

Alex23

Did you miss me sweetiePie?

I was talking to your preggo girl and we both agreed it's pretty dickless of you to dodge the man's club request of you posting your pic  8)

Then she hit on me. Supposedly you neglect her.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
what is this beef teh french one speak on this

Alex23

what is this beef teh french one speak on this

There are no beef per say..

Well.. this is nice but dangly.

I take the week off from getbig paradise only to come back with and PM box cluttered with complaints from the lesser man..

Just makes me thinks it is not sane for the picless man to spend so much time thinking about me but yet remaining faceless.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
i see the picture was a nice touch

Alex23

i see the picture was a nice touch

Just trying to clear things out. Beef is everywhere.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
There are no beef per say..

Well.. this is nice but dangly.

I take the week off from getbig paradise only to come back with and PM box cluttered with complaints from the lesser man..

Just makes me thinks it is not sane for the picless man to spend so much time thinking about me but yet remaining faceless.

how did u get that denise masino close up alex?  :-X

Alex23

how did u get that denise masino close up alex?  :-X

Demise Mashsimo loves to show his goods.

bodybuildingfan2008

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Alex can you give us some dieting tips?

You look monster swole in this pic taken of you a few months ago.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Alex can you give us some dieting tips?

You look monster swole in this pic taken of you a few months ago.

What kind of gimmick posts the same pic all over the board begging for Alex23's attention? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bodybuildingfan2008

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
What kind of gimmick posts the same pic all over the board begging for Alex23's attention? ::)

What kind of an asshat spams the boards non stop with 4 year old pics of himself to try to get people to think he's some natural beast? ::)  (Alex23)

What kind of asshat sits on getbig all the time and averages 17 posts a day on the main boards and 20+ posts on the alphabet boards?  Dont you have a life? 

Anyway I shouldnt be too hard on you.  Its painfully obvious to everyone that you try too hard on here.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
What kind of an asshat spams the boards non stop with 4 year old pics of himself to try to get people to think he's some natural beast? ::)  (Alex23)

What kind of asshat sits on getbig all the time and averages 17 posts a day on the main boards and 20+ posts on the alphabet boards?  Dont you have a life? 

Anyway I shouldnt be too hard on you.  Its painfully obvious to everyone that you try too hard on here.
Must be tough to operate so many gimmicks without a pair to post under your real account.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bodybuildingfan2008

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Must be tough to operate so many gimmicks without a pair to post under your real account.

Why you getting so worked up, sugar?

Alex23

Why you getting so worked up, sugar?

hahahah I give you two days b/f you hit timeout gimmick boy.

HAHAHAH!!!  What a pussy hiding behind a K/b...

bodybuildingfan2008

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

hahahah I give you two days b/f you hit timeout gimmick boy.

HAHAHAH!!!  What a pussy hiding behind a K/b...

Mr 23 gimmicks himself (yep I know all about them ;) ) is calling someone else a gimmick. 

Classic.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Mr 23 gimmicks himself (yep I know all about them ;) ) is calling someone else a gimmick. 

Classic.

He may be a gimmick, that is painfully obvious, but you are an obvious gimmick yourself, no doubt about it. You blew your cover with your first post, why can't you say what you have to say like a "man of the internet" it's not like he's in front of you for real, you're behind a keyboard like a dick fairy.

bodybuildingfan2008

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
He may be a gimmick, that is painfully obvious, but you are an obvious gimmick yourself, no doubt about it. You blew your cover with your first post, why can't you say what you have to say like a "man of the internet" it's not like he's in front of you for real, you're behind a keyboard like a dick fairy.

this is my only account, how can I be a gimmick? ::)  Why are you so obsesed with gimmicks anyway?  Rule of thumb is, you are what you are obsessed about ;)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
this is my only account, how can I be a gimmick? ::)  Why are you so obsesed with gimmicks anyway?  Rule of thumb is, you are what you are obsessed about ;)

July 07, 2008, 10:40:45 PM

Nice try, but you registered about a month ago and you seem to know everything about GetBig and it's many members. You must love this place so much that you spent all sorts of time doing intensive research... ::) ::)

bodybuildingfan2008

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
   July 07, 2008, 10:40:45 PM

Nice try, but you registered about a month ago and you seem to know everything about GetBig and it's many members. You must love this place so much that you spent all sorts of time doing intensive research... ::) ::)

stop avoiding my question

GigantorX

• Getbig V
stop avoiding my question

About what? I'm just saying what everyone is thinking, except for NaturalGimmick83 is most likely thinking about which color of soiled thong he is going to spring for....

You're a gimmick, I know the internets are a scary place, but you should grow a pair and say what you have to say under your main account. Brow some balls.

bodybuildingfan2008

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
About what? I'm just saying what everyone is thinking, except for NaturalGimmick83 is most likely thinking about which color of soiled thong he is going to spring for....

You're a gimmick, I know the internets are a scary place, but you should grow a pair and say what you have to say under your main account. Brow some balls.

you just cant stay away from me :-*

Alex23

GigantorX  = LEGEND. WE WILL REMEMBER YOUAS AN Y BROTHER WHO PUT HELL OF A FIGHT. IN MY BOOK = A+++

GOSPEED BROTHER.