Author Topic: After popular Demand, THE SQUAD IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 28849 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
That's what I usually do. I've got a few movies I dl'ed off our school's DC++ network a month or so ago and I can honestly say that I watch the same parts whenever I watch them. Little clip here, fast forward through 10 minutes of crap onto the next part I like, hahaha.

http://www.redtube.com for the win, brotha.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Sounds like you two need to find women. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

hahaha, i hibernated in my dorm for the past two years to make sure i finally graduated. haven't had the time until now. :P

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Can't get laid all the time. Anyone who says otherwise is full of shit. Not counting you old married losers.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Can't get laid all the time. Anyone who says otherwise is full of shit. Not counting you old married losers.

I do ok for a single dude  8)
P

Fury

• Getbig V
I do ok for a single dude  8)

I do alright for a single, college kid myself but I'm not going to lie and say I fuck a girl 7 days a week. I'd like to, but not enough to get a girlfriend.  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
;D

It's the one benefit that makes it all worth while.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
I do alright for a single, college kid myself but I'm not going to lie and say I fuck a girl 7 days a week. I'd like to, but not enough to get a girlfriend.  :D

Lately I've been finding myself getting lazy. Chicks in NZ are so slutty it's amazing, but I've been turning down sex cause I can't be bothered leaving the house and I'll stay at home and have a wank instead  :-X
P

Fury

• Getbig V
Lately I've been finding myself getting lazy. Chicks in NZ are so slutty it's amazing, but I've been turning down sex cause I can't be bothered leaving the house and I'll stay at home and have a wank instead  :-X

Going to have to forward that to Quickerblade.

chaos

• Getbig V
When you'd rather have man hands on your schlong than a moist vag all signs point to gayness.

PM Mangoo for info.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Going to have to forward that to Quickerblade.

;D

I'm all pussyd out!
P

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
get yourself a "girlfriend" then bang other chicks when you can. and when you cant get other chicks, bang your "girlfriend".

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
get yourself a "girlfriend" then bang other chicks when you can. and when you cant get other chicks, bang your "girlfriend".

i thoght you only liked men ???

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
i thoght you only liked men ???
nah, but if you were hoping for a tip to have sex with men everyday, that tip i gave t bezerk could be used with dudes too. substitute girlfriend with boyfriend and chicks with dicks.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
so 12 pages later.. does alex rule the new squad or not?     quacker dave hasnt chimed in yet??    after alex made this hoopla about starting new squad..where this new squad??

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio

Any Married man who says he fucks 7 days a week has my props. I don't want  it 7 days a week and lord knows I'm still young... However I would take some take-out 7 days a week, to bad I can't draw myself to do it.. The old lady is to good to me.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
so 12 pages later.. does alex rule the new squad or not?     quacker dave hasnt chimed in yet??    after alex made this hoopla about starting new squad..where this new squad??

We are everywhere, kind of like the CIA.... (You just don't see us, until it's to late)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
you know what they say. i build bridges for thirty years and people don't call me a bridgebuilder, but suck one dick...

Do you remember that from when I used that line or from the movie ??? ;D

www.wankspider.com ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

This is all just fun and games.

There will never be a Squad like it used to be, because half of the the fun was the infighting between people  that eventually formed the SQUAD.

I remember when Danielson and A23 first popped up, they got fucking slammed daily until they earned their stripes.

When I first came around my first exposure to this board was some dude named "Sarcasm" braking my balls mercilessly.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

There will never be a Squad like it used to be, because half of the the fun was the infighting between people  that eventually formed the SQUAD.

I remember when Danielson and A23 first popped up, they got fucking slammed daily until they earned their stripes.

When I first came around my first exposure to this board was some dude named "Sarcasm" braking my balls mercilessly.

youre a good man   thats why i always liked you    i am truly sorry your old lady is leaving you    you can do better    i dknow it doesnt seem that way but you will do fine

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Hahaha i got into it with everyone...and yes it was sars first...I was a fiesty little fucker when i got here...i went at it with chaos, ss, sars...those are the ones of note...everyone else was just lunch meat...

Alex23

bump for readiness and detinytitization of this great board >:(

Mons Venus

bump for readiness and detinytitization of this great board >:(

From the man with the BIGGEST tits on GB. :-*