Author Topic: Joe Rogan confronts Sanjay Gupta/CNN on Covid treatments  (Read 2119 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Joe Rogan confronts Sanjay Gupta/CNN on Covid treatments
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2021, 06:45:11 AM »

I experienced the consequence of CNN's lies the other day.  I was talking with a couple of people about Covid19 and I mentioned Ivermectin.  They both immediately responded in a mocking fashion "the horse de-wormer"?  Then they both went on to emphatically tell me how much safer the vaccine is than Ivermectin and that only an idiot would blah blah blah.  The moral of the story is that most people just accept what they hear on CNN and then aggressively barf it out at you when you try to have a conversation with them.  Completely unaware that I knew about Ivermectin years ago and someone close to me (a human being, not a horse) had it prescribed to them by their doctor.  These two people don't know anything about it other than the CNN talking points........but I'm the idiot.  Yeah, I wrapped that conversation as quickly as possible.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2021, 09:25:05 AM »
Yep, most people are too lazy to do any research. It is so easy to control the minds of most Americans and probably those of other countries as well.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2021, 09:30:11 AM »
I experienced the consequence of CNN's lies the other day.  I was talking with a couple of people about Covid19 and I mentioned Ivermectin.  They both immediately responded in a mocking fashion "the horse de-wormer"?  Then they both went on to emphatically tell me how much safer the vaccine is than Ivermectin and that only an idiot would blah blah blah.  The moral of the story is that most people just accept what they hear on CNN and then aggressively barf it out at you when you try to have a conversation with them.  Completely unaware that I knew about Ivermectin years ago and someone close to me (a human being, not a horse) had it prescribed to them by their doctor.  These two people don't know anything about it other than the CNN talking points........but I'm the idiot.  Yeah, I wrapped that conversation as quickly as possible.

These people are also apparently too stupid to realize the difference between a vaccine, used to prevent getting coronavirus, and Ivermectin, used to treat people once they get the coronavirus.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2021, 02:18:34 AM »
B-Rogan's redeeming feature is that he gives publicity to interesting things. He seems quite gullible and naive in many cases but maybe he's playing dumb and wants to mock the people who're listening.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2021, 03:23:22 PM »
B-Rogan's redeeming feature is that he gives publicity to interesting things. He seems quite gullible and naive in many cases but maybe he's playing dumb and wants to mock the people who're listening.

I think he plays stupid sometimes to not seem biased and to see how people react to the ideas.

He tries to not have bias but he certainly does on a lot of issues.

There are a few things he's said that make me question him, but overall he's a sharp guy with an open mind.

That's very rare these days.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2021, 07:26:44 PM »
CNN doubled down on their lying here.
Y

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2021, 09:54:30 AM »
CNN doubled down on their lying here.

And they wonder why their ratings are at an all-tine low.

Anyone who considers CNN a credible news source needs to get their head checked.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2021, 10:13:46 AM »
And they wonder why their ratings are at an all-tine low.

Anyone who considers CNN a credible news source needs to get their head checked.

Yes.

But those who aren't really into politics may get their news from one source and just not know any better, so they just believe what they are told.
Y