Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 355106 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #3025 on: September 28, 2022, 04:32:16 PM »
I doubt they were very democratic in all areas. But I have no doubt though that the Russian majority areas (Luhansk and Donetsk Peoples Republics in the Donbas region) would have voted majority to join Russia, since they are the areas being attacked by the Ukrainian army since 2014.

Once these territories are officially incorporated into Russia by Russian parliament. Any attacks will be treated as an attack on  Russia itself and responded to accordingly.

The "Special military operation" would be classified as "Counter terrorist" We could see missiles raining into Kiev. Command centers targeted, as individual who give the command would also now be classified as "terrorists" and dealt with as such, that includes Zelensky.

This is why I was asking. I believe this is what happens. “Russian” territory gets attacked and Putin takes the gloves off. And to anyone saying Russia is losing, the occupy 20% of Ukraine, how is that losing.

Don’t get me wrong, I think what Russia is doing is wrong. But, I don’t believe for a second they lose this war.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3026 on: September 28, 2022, 06:10:50 PM »
This is why I was asking. I believe this is what happens. “Russian” territory gets attacked and Putin takes the gloves off. And to anyone saying Russia is losing, the occupy 20% of Ukraine, how is that losing.

Don’t get me wrong, I think what Russia is doing is wrong. But, I don’t believe for a second they lose this war.

If one of your key justifications for invading was to stop nato expansion, has Russia really won?

If your core deeply held and stated belief was that Ukraine as a separate nation does not have a really exist and you attempt to take the whole country and fail embarrassingly to do so,are you really winning?  This was his big bold legacy play and its already failed

If you now have to conscript 300,000 poor minions in an effort to hold on to the land you have scrapped out, and barely gained on in over half a year , have you really won ? Just jumping the neighbours fence and barricading yourself in their living room while they bang on the door and now see an existential threat to their livelihood is a very claused win ,even if you occupy 20% of their property. And this is different to Crimea, the scale of the initial attempts got the US etc heavily involved and made it existential for Ukraine as per above. They aren't just gonna give up, and they now have US military and intelligence, massive massive difference

I do get what you are saying , and in the non-partisan non-emotional way you have said it, in the sense that in a pure short-medium term land grab sense yes Russia has gained. But its like calling a game when you move up to the 20 yard line in the 1st half, long way to go

Yes Russian mentality is just to throw bodies at the front in wars (with some success it has to be said), but he did have a sort of understanding with the Russian populace that this wouldn't happen here, the last time this occurred was WW2 when the threat was existential to THEM and invasion of their long held land thanks to that pesky corporal.I dont think this plays out well in this age say in a years time if the conscription continues in any scale, the moms will only take so much. I recall reading somewhere with semi legit Russian polling that invasions such as Crimea raised his popularity, whereas hip pocket issues (think it was proposed pension changes or something along those lines)he took a hit, to the point he reversed. Having your family members being forced on to front lines hits home psyche on another level compared to flag waving an annexation far removed from your daily life

The west also loses too ,no really winners here except the military companies  and the like

As for nukes, and escalation, see MAD

It likely grinds on well past a few Olympias, Jordan peterson meltdowns (he just had another one) and bhank mega threads, but who knows apart from no real W's

My take anyway

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3027 on: September 28, 2022, 06:47:48 PM »
Sorry bro, but you kinda lack the credibility to be taken seriously now.

When did he ever have credibility? 

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3028 on: September 28, 2022, 10:26:45 PM »
Bro you should chill on calling out the "experts".

We are still waiting for your horseshoe trap and 100,000 North Korean soldiers. Your expertise is not looking particularly good right now either!

Lol. The plonker has been wrong at every turn. His brain has been turned to potato by all the Russian propaganda.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3029 on: September 28, 2022, 11:03:11 PM »
Lol. The plonker has been wrong at every turn. His brain has been turned to potato by all the Russian propaganda.

I plead ignorance.  What is a "plonker"?  It sounds funny as fuck.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3030 on: September 29, 2022, 02:57:54 AM »
I plead ignorance.  What is a "plonker"?  It sounds funny as fuck.

English slang word for someone of limited intelligence.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3031 on: September 29, 2022, 03:48:22 AM »

As for nukes, and escalation, see MAD

It likely grinds on well past a few Olympias, Jordan peterson meltdowns (he just had another one) and bhank mega threads, but who knows apart from no real W's

My take anyway
MAD means shit when you're dealing with the criminal deep state. They think they can survive in their bunkers. But they'd rather bug out in a bunker than face the music for their crimes. This is the problem. The west is being run by fucking criminals. And they are willing to take us into a nuclear war. And on the other side, Putin and Russia know they are dealing with criminals and they know they want to destroy Russia. They won't back down either. Their mindset is they'd rather see the world end in a nuclear showdown than lose their Russia while the rest of the world goes on.

We very well might have a nuclear war on our hands in the near future. Hope I am wrong. Not looking good right now. Trump should have used the military to take out all the deep state players and all their children. Their bloodlines should have been wiped the fuck out. They should have been run through a wood chipper and used as pig food so they can contribute something positive to the world.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3032 on: September 29, 2022, 03:50:05 AM »
English slang word for someone of limited intelligence.
You're not likeable. Teutonic Knight is!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3033 on: September 29, 2022, 05:12:44 AM »

This post is gayer than asking to be CCed into an email exchange between Matt, Prime and Elton John.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3034 on: September 29, 2022, 05:16:22 AM »

I don’t know how I’ll ever recover from such a scathing character assassination. Please, I beg you, stop.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3035 on: September 29, 2022, 05:30:47 AM »
MAD means shit when you're dealing with the criminal deep state. They think they can survive in their bunkers. But they'd rather bug out in a bunker than face the music for their crimes. This is the problem. The west is being run by fucking criminals. And they are willing to take us into a nuclear war. And on the other side, Putin and Russia know they are dealing with criminals and they know they want to destroy Russia. They won't back down either. Their mindset is they'd rather see the world end in a nuclear showdown than lose their Russia while the rest of the world goes on.

We very well might have a nuclear war on our hands in the near future. Hope I am wrong. Not looking good right now. Trump should have used the military to take out all the deep state players and all their children. Their bloodlines should have been wiped the fuck out. They should have been run through a wood chipper and used as pig food so they can contribute something positive to the world.

"We very well might have a nuclear war on our hands in the near future. Hope I am wrong. Not looking good right now. Trump should have used the military to take out all the deep state players and all their children. Their bloodlines should have been wiped the fuck out. They should have been run through a wood chipper and used as pig food so they can contribute something positive to the world."

Yes Exactly what should've happened - only i fear they're so deeply entrenched
& deep rooted it would be extremely difficult as they have control over so
very much.

Totally Agree get Rid of them All.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3036 on: September 29, 2022, 05:45:00 AM »
This post is gayer than asking to be CCed into an email exchange between Matt, Prime and Elton John.

I don’t know how I’ll ever recover from such a scathing character assassination. Please, I beg you, stop.

Hahahaha

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #3037 on: September 29, 2022, 02:03:18 PM »
you now have to conscript 300,000 poor minions

Russia sends at least 1,000,000 to war..
Almost as big as Stalingrad..

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #3038 on: September 29, 2022, 02:29:18 PM »

Yeah right  ::)

But hey, to escape  freeeeeziiing why don't you relocate to tropics  8)

Hmmm, let's see. If Russia wins this battle and makes the spontaneous decisision to also take Poland and then Germany i make it a 50/50 decisision if i die for my country or flee to Taiwan and live on the beach :D

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3039 on: September 29, 2022, 08:12:15 PM »
Latest analysis by Colonel MacGregor

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3040 on: September 29, 2022, 08:27:43 PM »

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3041 on: September 29, 2022, 10:03:11 PM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3042 on: September 30, 2022, 04:55:27 AM »
Did Russia win yet?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3043 on: September 30, 2022, 06:22:47 AM »
TEUTONIC KNIGHT IS THE KING OF KANGZ!
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3044 on: September 30, 2022, 09:38:24 AM »
Make Appeasement Great Again!

Send More £ to Zelensky His bank account doesn't have enough in it yet.
Zelensky is winning the £ war everyday.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3045 on: September 30, 2022, 09:48:54 AM »
Did Russia win yet?

That’s the way it looks, yes.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3046 on: September 30, 2022, 10:24:15 AM »
As of today Russia is bigger for land the size of Bulgaria.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3047 on: September 30, 2022, 10:28:15 AM »
Did Russia win yet?

Depends how you want to look at it.

Putin won, your average Russian lost.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3048 on: September 30, 2022, 10:39:15 AM »

Would you care to elaborate?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3049 on: September 30, 2022, 10:47:34 AM »

Zelensky won lots of free £ , Your average Ukraine Lost