Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 338485 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #3000 on: September 27, 2022, 07:04:29 PM »
Boys, at this point I think it’s safe to say, if you don’t speak Ukrainian and/or Russian AND have friends or family living in one of those countries… you have no idea what is happening over there.

Nothing western media says is the truth. Nothing.

a

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3001 on: September 27, 2022, 07:11:38 PM »

This is EXACTLY the type of post I'd expect from a gimmick account like yours.

Tell us who you really are.

It's time to come out of your SAFE SPACE.

😆😆😆

The Potty Boy Khunt
Still Replying to what you say is a Gimmick account 🤦‍♂️  🤣😂🤣😂😂
You said you didn't respond to what you think is a Gimmick account & Yet low & Behold
The Dumb Potty Boy Khunt post up a whole load of Replies 👍🏻  😂😆🤣

Quick Go Delete Them all Yet Again

You absolute Khunt
& Dont Forget Your Potty , Boy.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3002 on: September 27, 2022, 07:14:02 PM »

This is EXACTLY the type of post I'd expect from a gimmick account like yours.

Tell us who you really are.

It's time to come out of your SAFE SPACE.

😆😆😆

What are your thoughts on these referendums? If Russia annexes them, Putin will fight harder to keep that territory now that they’ve agreed to be part of Russia.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #3003 on: September 27, 2022, 07:33:07 PM »

What are your thoughts on these referendums? If Russia annexes them, Putin will fight harder to keep that territory now that they’ve agreed to be part of Russia.

These referendums are laughable.

The US won’t recognize them making them meaningless.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3004 on: September 27, 2022, 09:36:50 PM »
I'm actually struggling to figure out who stands to benefit the most from sabotaging them. Those pipes weren't even delivering gas yet.

Maybe Norway or Greenpeace?

This reminds me of the Russian ship that got sunk.

Something that was apparently a no no thing to do…. But if that is true, where is the repercussion?

Russian Ship gets sunk and nothing happens. Nordstream 2 is sabotaged and nothing happens. Odd But perhaps plausible the threat of retaliation from Russia is to risky?

Clearly it’s all sketchy as hell over there.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #3005 on: September 28, 2022, 06:21:04 AM »

Something that was apparently a no no thing to do…. But if that is true, where is the repercussion?

Russian Ship gets sunk and nothing happens. Nordstream 2 is sabotaged and nothing happens. Odd But perhaps plausible the threat of retaliation from Russia is to risky?

Things have gotten very bizzare and disturbing. HUGE news and wierd timing (same day they opened the Nordic pipeline)

My thoughts are why would Russia sabotage it's own gas pipe lines when it can just turn the taps off? Now Russia has lost the gas leverage too. Makes no sence Ukraine claiming it was Russia that did this.

No one knows for sure, but I'm leaning more towards the US or the UK being behind this. More political pressure was being applied within Germany to turn the taps back on and they couldn't have that. Washington has the most to benefit by blowing up the pipelines. I.E. Keeps America in, Germany down and Russia out. Maybe this was orchetrated between the US gov. and some within German gov. or another Euro state so kneeling to Russia is not an option when times inevitably get tougher, as the damage is extensive, going to take a long time to repair.

Wonder what the German Population will think about the US comitting an act of war against it's European allies, if this is indeed found out to be true...regardless who did it, this was a dumb move, smells of desperation and will have long term consequences.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3006 on: September 28, 2022, 06:44:07 AM »

I doubt they were very democratic in all areas. But I have no doubt though that the Russian majority areas (Luhansk and Donetsk Peoples Republics in the Donbas region) would have voted majority to join Russia, since they are the areas being attacked by the Ukrainian army since 2014.

Once these territories are officially incorporated into Russia by Russian parliament. Any attacks will be treated as an attack on  Russia itself and responded to accordingly.

The "Special military operation" would be classified as "Counter terrorist" We could see missiles raining into Kiev. Command centers targeted, as individual who give the command would also now be classified as "terrorists" and dealt with as such, that includes Zelensky. 

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3007 on: September 28, 2022, 07:29:50 AM »
I'm actually struggling to figure out who stands to benefit the most from sabotaging them. Those pipes weren't even delivering gas yet.

Maybe Norway or Greenpeace?

if they weren't delivering gas they must be full under pressure, just not pumping?

* Now we can see how much governments really care about the environment  :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3008 on: September 28, 2022, 09:54:58 AM »
if they weren't delivering gas they must be full under pressure, just not pumping?

* Now we can see how much governments really care about the environment  :D

Yea, they contained gas, but no one was actually receiving it.

Former minister of national defense & foreign minister in Poland has given his opinion. It was to hurt/punish Russia.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3009 on: September 28, 2022, 11:08:14 AM »
If Russia Blew up it own Pipelines - That maybe so - only Not make a lot of Sense.

If another Country has Done it , then i'd expect retaliations .
No1 Suspect at The Moment has to Be Puppet Pant Shitter Joe after what he's been saying. 

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3010 on: September 28, 2022, 12:42:44 PM »
Watching fools on here scramble around thinking Russia is about to do anything is hilarious.

Can’t believe the western media though, some numpty on YouTube says the Russians are total badasses, Pooty is a genius and they’re about to win.

Oh, didn’t you hear? Russia are about to lose Lyman and are losing bodies at a phenomenal rate. Plus, pant shitter just smashed up Nordstream and is sending 18 more himars.

God bless America!

Ps. None of Russia’s nuke threats matter. He fires one, Russia is glass! He knows it. 

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3011 on: September 28, 2022, 01:55:50 PM »

Just like the US election was meaningless and should not be recognized. The democrats stole the election and Biden is an illegitimate President!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3012 on: September 28, 2022, 02:13:41 PM »
Just like the US election was meaningless and should not be recognized. The democrats stole the election and Biden is an illegitimate President!

Outsmarted by Joe Biden you say?

So much for Trump being a “genius”.

😆😆😆

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3013 on: September 28, 2022, 02:29:42 PM »

WOW, so the U.S. stamps elections around the World  ::) ::) ::)

Congatulation for winning another Darwin trophy !.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3014 on: September 28, 2022, 02:31:42 PM »
Watching fools on here scramble around thinking Russia is about to do anything is hilarious.

Can’t believe the western media though, some numpty on YouTube says the Russians are total badasses, Pooty is a genius and they’re about to win.

Oh, didn’t you hear? Russia are about to lose Lyman and are losing bodies at a phenomenal rate. Plus, pant shitter just smashed up Nordstream and is sending 18 more himars.

God bless America!

Ps. None of Russia’s nuke threats matter. He fires one, Russia is glass! He knows it.
Russia has more nukes than any country on the planet. And hypersonic capabilities. They are the only ones that tested a 58-megaton nuke, the Tzar Bomba. If Russia ends up glass so will every other nation on Earth. Is it worth it for the west to pursue this aggressive, expansionist style right to the border of Russia? Is it realistic for the western elites to think they can break up Russia, which actually is their end goal?

Why not back off instead and not insist on meddling in Ukraine as they did in 2014 via a coup? What business does America have in Ukraine? USA is a young country. Russia existed for hundreds of years before America was even discovered by Europeans? Should Russia go back to Cuba with its missiles?

Seems to me that USA is starting shit with Russia. Russia is not Iraq or Afghanistan and they can wipe the USA off the face of the planet if they wanted to. Sure they would also suffer tremendously. However, they have more landmass where pockets of people could survive.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3015 on: September 28, 2022, 02:34:46 PM »
Outsmarted by Joe Biden you say?

So much for Trump being a “genius”.

😆😆😆
Joe Biden was gifted the election by corrupt media, politicians, and elites. If criminals steal your car, are you going to claim they outsmarted you?

BTW, there is no statute of limitation when it comes to election fraud. If a civil war breaks out and the victims of the election fraud win I guarantee you those responsible for the election fraud will be held accountable.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3016 on: September 28, 2022, 02:37:38 PM »
Boys, at this point I think it’s safe to say, if you don’t speak Ukrainian and/or Russian AND have friends or family living in one of those countries… you have no idea what is happening over there.

Nothing western media says is the truth. Nothing.

Agree 100%

Last night I was watching Ukrainian TV News, (with translation) not a single  :) :) :) in 30 minutes , just sadness ...............

Hey, why is that  :D

But there is so much  ;D ;D ;D at Grozni airport showing Chechens Spetznatz boarding Antonovs ........................ .

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3017 on: September 28, 2022, 02:38:14 PM »
Things have gotten very bizzare and disturbing. HUGE news and wierd timing (same day they opened the Nordic pipeline)

My thoughts are why would Russia sabotage it's own gas pipe lines when it can just turn the taps off? Now Russia has lost the gas leverage too. Makes no sence Ukraine claiming it was Russia that did this.

No one knows for sure, but I'm leaning more towards the US or the UK being behind this. More political pressure was being applied within Germany to turn the taps back on and they couldn't have that. Washington has the most to benefit by blowing up the pipelines. I.E. Keeps America in, Germany down and Russia out. Maybe this was orchetrated between the US gov. and some within German gov. or another Euro state so kneeling to Russia is not an option when times inevitably get tougher, as the damage is extensive, going to take a long time to repair.

Wonder what the German Population will think about the US comitting an act of war against it's European allies, if this is indeed found out to be true...regardless who did it, this was a dumb move, smells of desperation and will have long term consequences.
USA most likely behind it because the USA is being run by a mafia-like criminal Deep State Cabal.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3018 on: September 28, 2022, 02:45:45 PM »
Joe Biden was gifted the election by corrupt media, politicians, and elites. If criminals steal your car, are you going to claim they outsmarted you?

BTW, there is no statute of limitation when it comes to election fraud. If a civil war breaks out and the victims of the election fraud win I guarantee you those responsible for the election fraud will be held accountable.

I guess we just wait until Trump produces some evidence.

He'll probably get to it RIGHT after he finishes building his wall.

;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3019 on: September 28, 2022, 02:49:27 PM »

Moskva was sunk by sea mine , Russians smashed over 200 Ukrainian water crafts , Ukrainian navy is  no more !.

Love to  ;D @ CNN's nursing home generals & their "expertise" ...........

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3020 on: September 28, 2022, 02:53:09 PM »
I guess we just wait until Trump produces some evidence.

He'll probably get to it RIGHT after he finishes building his wall.

;D

>>>> Google: Zelensky & Forte dei Marmi

;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3021 on: September 28, 2022, 02:58:50 PM »

Moskva was sunk by sea mine , Russians smashed over 200 Ukrainian water crafts , Ukrainian navy is  no more !.

Love to  ;D @ CNN's nursing home generals & their "expertise" ...........

Bro you should chill on calling out the "experts".

We are still waiting for your horseshoe trap and 100,000 North Korean soldiers. Your expertise is not looking particularly good right now either!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3022 on: September 28, 2022, 03:01:08 PM »

God bless America!

Muchos Gracias from residents of Caracas & Punta Arenas  8)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3023 on: September 28, 2022, 03:16:44 PM »
Bro you should chill on calling out the "experts". 

We are still waiting for your horseshoe trap and 100,000 North Korean soldiers. Your expertise is not looking particularly good right now either!

Attacking army usually have: 1 dead per 4-5 wounded

Ukrainan 'attacking' army : 5-6 dead per 1 wounded , contact Odessa/Mikolaev hospital  for more info  ;)

Yeah, love to  ;D @ those pensioners ............... :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3024 on: September 28, 2022, 03:55:34 PM »
Attacking army usually have: 1 dead per 4-5 wounded

Ukrainan 'attacking' army : 5-6 dead per 1 wounded , contact Odessa/Mikolaev hospital  for more info  ;)

Yeah, love to  ;D @ those pensioners ............... :D

Sorry bro, but you kinda lack the credibility to be taken seriously now.