Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Getbig loves Mr Putin winning

(1/63) > >>

B_B_C:
We feel his pain

It is a sad sight when a small old man in control of the worlds largest country, with huge military and nuclear capacity, near endless natural resources and large foreign  currency reserves has to sit alone as he laments the lack of respect shown by other countries

Perhaps in some quieter moment he will appreciate the sacrifice made by Getbig supporters, who enduring the grievous theft of  Mr Trumps re-election, support him in the destruction of Ukrainian democracy.

chaos:
Too lazy to google, can you tell us why Putin invaded Ukraine?

Pray_4_War:
Putin occasionally makes more sense when he talks than western politicians. At times I've found myself agreeing with him. 

He lost me when he started invading neighboring countries.  Georgia, Crimea, Ukraine.  Now he's making threats of nuclear war.  He's exposed his true self.

Just another commie megalomaniac dictator.   

joswift:

The Abdominal Snoman:
He's watching countries being "Americanized" all over the world. And although Russia has been helping America become a Marxist type Country for decades he doesn't want a bunch of Karmala Harris types running shit all over the world. And the fact that Biden brought in trannys into government positions, my guess is it was time for Putin to make his move. China to follow suit in the near future i'd imagine. America "jumped the shark" and lets face it, something has to be done...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version