Author Topic: How much do you think a Manager at Burger King makes?  (Read 3503 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: How much do you think a Manager at Burger King makes?
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 09:00:09 AM »
Hahahaha, the average salary in the Czech Republic is roughly $10000 a year. Even in Prague the average is only $20k. Hello living way below the poverty line in America Bluto!  ;D
hahahahaha, the average porch monkey makes more than that cleaning toilets in the US. ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 09:01:39 AM »
some of us need to make more, considering prague is a more expensive city to live in than miami for example...  :)
Z

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 09:10:48 AM »
some of us need to make more, considering prague is a more expensive city to live in than miami for example...  :)

::) oh brother..... 

But about the BK manager.... it wouldnt surprise me. Burger King is a big company with tons of franchises, if your the manager for liket he last 10 years then the incremental raises should get him there. God, it must suck though managing high school kids, drug addicts, cons, and mexicans ......imagine all the people who call out on a daily basis. Plus to top it off, the logo is "Your way right away" ...oh brother...
L

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007, 09:12:40 AM »
  ::) oh brother..... 

But about the BK manager.... it wouldnt surprise me. Burger King is a big company with tons of franchises, if your the manager for liket he last 10 years then the incremental raises should get him there. God, it must suck though managing high school kids, drug addicts, cons, and mexicans, asians......imagine all the people who call out on a daily basis. Plus to top it off, the logo is "Your way right away" ...oh brother...

fixed

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2007, 10:42:59 AM »

If it was more expensive, the average salary wouldn't be $20k. So what you're saying is that Prague is a city of 0 population, as apparently 90% of the population in the CR couldn't afford to live there. No wonder you spend 19 hours a day on here, your job is pointless and you make pennies on the dollar. You couldn't even afford an apartment in Washington Heights here.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2007, 11:03:15 AM »
Hmmm, well this guy made 67,300$ last year. He is not a regional type manager, just manges one place. Not saying that is a ton of money, but I was shocked. Of course Michigan and California are totally different, you could not even live a shitty existence on that type of money in some parts of your state. I honestly would have guessed they made about 30 k. I am glad though, cuz he had to make at least 49k for the loan to work(debt to income ratio).

Imagine the hours he has to work for that.I'm sure he's there all the time.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2007, 11:44:18 AM »
If it was more expensive, the average salary wouldn't be $20k. So what you're saying is that Prague is a city of 0 population, as apparently 90% of the population in the CR couldn't afford to live there. No wonder you spend 19 hours a day on here, your job is pointless and you make pennies on the dollar. You couldn't even afford an apartment in Washington Heights here.

Mercer Human Resource Consulting published another annual Cost of Living Survey showing the most and the least expensive cities in the world. New York is the base city scoring 100 points, more expensive cities are ranked higher, less expensive cities got lower number

Prague (85.6p)

Such cities as Washington, Miami, Chicago, Zagreb, Budapest, Warsaw or Lisbon ranked even lower than Prague.
--

According to the survey Worldwide Cost of Living made by Economic Intelligence Unit organization, Prague stays the most expensive city in Central Europe.
Prague is more expensive than Lisbon in Portugal or Boston and Detroit in the USA.

--

The magazine The Economist together with the Economist Intelligence Unit brought results of their Global Peace Index ranking 121 countries of the world from most peaceful to least peaceful.
The Czech Republic was ranked 13, which makes it one of the most peaceful countries of the world.

usa is ranked 96 on the same list. iran is ranked 97  :-\

--

The Heritage Foundation and The Wall Street Journal published the 2007 Index of Economic Freedom which ranks 157 countries in 10 categories.
The chart evaluated the business freedom, trade freedom, fiscal freedom, freedom from government, monetary freedom, investment freedom, financial freedom, property rights, freedom from corruption and labour freedom of the countries.

The Czech Republic is in the 31st position. The best score of the Czech Republic is in the monetary and financial areas.

--

another post. another owning of the clueless idiot known as berzerkfury, who never been outside of the usa and doesnt have a clue about anything  :-\
Z

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 11:51:31 AM »
their double cheeseburgers are heaven on earth, fries suck ass though.

i had a double whopper last night...but i got the onion rings