Author Topic: HEY DANIELSON WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE NEW BIG BROTHER????  (Read 29093 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
HEY DANIELSON WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE NEW BIG BROTHER????
« on: February 15, 2008, 01:21:49 PM »
for some reason these people are annoying the shit out of me, they'll probably grow on me though, i'll tell you this much there is gonna be some people fuccking this year. ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: HEY DANIELSON WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE NEW BIG BROTHER????
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 01:26:50 PM »
Do you guys think the big guys girl is gonna end up with the skinny spook?

Man there's one chick with a big nose with a smoking body.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 01:28:34 PM »
I like it so far. The couples thing is a nice twist. There are definitely some hot bitches too. We got spoiled last year having ED on the show though. Anyone else is going to pale in comparison. That guy that got evicted the other night is a little bitch, causing trouble like a gossipping girl. I am already annoyed by that old bitch who keeps complaining about being with the retarded looking dude. She is not unattractive for an older lady, but I don't see why she thinks shes should be complaining like she is gorgeous. It's a hard show to keep up with cuz its on 3 times a week plus the after dark. In the summer it's easier cuz it's literally like the only show I watch, but so far so good.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 01:29:57 PM »

No, but she shouldn't have told him so soon. I liked watching how jealous that guy was and kept hoping to see the mulanyan try to fuck her.
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 01:31:28 PM »
No, but she shouldn't have told him so soon. I liked watching how jealous that guy was and kept hoping to see the mulanyan try to fuck her.
hahahaha! i know.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 01:34:43 PM »

man she's hot, a little skinny but something about her i like, that Ryan dude is pretty big so if i was that skinny ape i'd be worried about doing anything, that fat assed big titted brunette has a great body but she's got quite the honker on her.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 01:35:10 PM »
Hopefully it gets better.
It was stupid of that couple to admit they were together ::) should of played it out as long as possible.like I said on the e-board,I hope that sweaty dude aint racist ;D.

my girl watched the after dark show on Showtime.she said that the couple admitted to everyone they were together ::)
she also said that the girl from the team that was kicked out was brought back.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 01:37:32 PM »
man she's hot, a little skinny but something about her i like, that Ryan dude is pretty big so if i was that skinny ape i'd be worried about doing anything, that fat assed big titted brunette has a great body but she's got quite the honker on her.

Yeah, she is hot as hell. I usually don't like bitches in bandanas but when she wears that red one she is smoking.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 01:39:05 PM »
the dude from Boston with the tattoos was giving his "girlfriend" a massage on BB after dark and pulled down her panties and rubbed her ass ON TAPE so just imagine what they're doing when the cameras aren't going, that chick is cute as fucck but has a big mouth.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2008, 04:16:16 PM »
i'm just waiting to see that hot little blonde bitch Jen fucck someone, she seems like a horny little fucck hound.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008, 04:24:31 PM »
I watched the after dark show for about an hour last night and it just showed the same 5 people sitting in a hottub the whole time. One girl with reddish hair was talking about being a squirter for about 15 minutes and how she can suck water into her pussy and shoot it across the room :o
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2008, 04:29:06 PM »
I watched the after dark show for about an hour last night and it just showed the same 5 people sitting in a hottub the whole time. One girl with reddish hair was talking about being a squirter for about 15 minutes and how she can suck water into her pussy and shoot it across the room :o
you mean the bitch who keeps on wearing the little green bikini?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2008, 04:29:58 PM »
you mean the bitch who keeps on wearing the little green bikini?

Yeah, I think it was her.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2008, 04:33:38 PM »
Yeah, I think it was her.
yeah that bitch looks like a wild fucck, not the best looking bitch around but still something kind of sexy about her.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2008, 04:37:19 PM »
yeah that bitch looks like a wild fucck, not the best looking bitch around but still something kind of sexy about her.

Yeah, she was in the hottub with some other chick with a good body and a few dudes. The bad thing about that after dark show is obviously it's too long to watch but even if you record it and try to fast forward it you have no idea when to watch cuz they just talk the whole time. I may just start looking for naked bitches :D
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 04:47:15 PM »
Yeah, she was in the hottub with some other chick with a good body and a few dudes. The bad thing about that after dark show is obviously it's too long to watch but even if you record it and try to fast forward it you have no idea when to watch cuz they just talk the whole time. I may just start looking for naked bitches :D
that's EXACTLY what i do, i can't believe that Amanda chick is a fucckin' mudshark.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 08:22:05 AM »
Last night Chelsia got naked but covered her pussy with her hands, the chick from Oregon was naked for about 45 minutes, walking around in the hottub and out of it.  The hot chic with the BF and the Italian chick and the girl from Oregon all got dressed in front of the black dude and the dude from Boston and it showed them in various states of undress while the dudes just leered at them, it was pretty uncomfortable.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 08:36:48 AM »
Last night Chelsia got naked but covered her pussy with her hands, the chick from Oregon was naked for about 45 minutes, walking around in the hottub and out of it.  The hot chic with the BF and the Italian chick and the girl from Oregon all got dressed in front of the black dude and the dude from Boston and it showed them in various states of undress while the dudes just leered at them, it was pretty uncomfortable.
hahahhaa, yeah i just saw all that shit, i have to admit that chick from Oregon has pretty smokin little body, loved that tiny little bikini she was wearing, she defintely isn't shy about showing off, i was really hoping that sexy little Jen would get completely naked, like i said before she's a tad skinny but sexy as hell, the bitch from oregon admitted to having an abortion, pretty wild.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 08:50:58 AM »
hahahhaa, yeah i just saw all that shit, i have to admit that chick from Oregon has pretty smokin little body, loved that tiny little bikini she was wearing, she defintely isn't shy about showing off, i was really hoping that sexy little Jen would get completely naked, like i said before she's a tad skinny but sexy as hell, the bitch from oregon admitted to having an abortion, pretty wild.

Yeah her body is smoking, but she is annoying as hell. Why was the girl who got kicked off in there?
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2008, 09:00:03 AM »
Yeah her body is smoking, but she is annoying as hell. Why was the girl who got kicked off in there?
they let her back on for some reason, i have a feeling there's gonna be some fuccking this season, that chick from Oregon seems like the type who will fucck right in front of the cameras.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2008, 09:06:04 AM »
they let her back on for some reason, i have a feeling there's gonna be some fuccking this season, that chick from Oregon seems like the type who will fucck right in front of the cameras.

Yeah, I agree about her. Here is what I found from CBS about that bitch coming back.

UPDATED: It appears that Neil has left the house for personal reasons (possibly a family emergency). Sharon, one of the first evictees, has re-entered the house as Neil’s replacement; presumably, she’ll be teamed with Josh.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2008, 11:49:19 AM »

E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2008, 12:03:00 PM »
 :)
E

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2008, 01:34:17 AM »
OMG why isn't ours rated like this..

i wanna see American BB :(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2008, 07:50:56 AM »
hahahahhaa, oh brother what a bunch of tease fuccking whores, these cunttts walk around in g strings or completely naked and now they're complaining that the guys are making sexual comments. ::)