Author Topic: Guitar players  (Read 972 times)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Guitar players
« on: March 12, 2009, 06:10:22 AM »
I'm selling my boss gt-10 pedal board. I have it up on ebay but if anybody is interested let me know. It's hardly used and just has too many bells and whistles for me.
$

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Guitar players
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 01:50:02 PM »
Oh i play guitar on Rockband ...
L

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 11:45:23 PM »
Downsizing is the way to go with pedalboards.  I think most guys go overboard with their pedals. 

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 05:14:26 AM »
Downsizing is the way to go with pedalboards.  I think most guys go overboard with their pedals. 

In my defense I purchased it so I wouldn't have to buy any pedals. This however is just too much shit. It's Greek to me. I'm downsizing everything and just going to have a tube screamer pedal and that's about it.
$

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 10:34:34 AM »
In my defense I purchased it so I wouldn't have to buy any pedals. This however is just too much shit. It's Greek to me. I'm downsizing everything and just going to have a tube screamer pedal and that's about it.

Which version of the tube screamer you playing with BSB?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 10:39:50 AM »
Which version of the tube screamer you playing with BSB?

I don't have one yet. I'll be shopping around for one after the board sells. I also might sell my strat and a couple tele's to buy a gibson.
$

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 10:43:18 AM »
I don't have one yet. I'll be shopping around for one after the board sells. I also might sell my strat and a couple tele's to buy a gibson.

My brother is screwed.he's a lefty.tough for him to get a good guitar :-\

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 10:48:29 AM »
Lot more options than there used to be. My father was a lefty. He played righty guitars and didn't even switch the strings around like Otis Rush. I don't know how the fuck he could do that. You have to reverse your fingers for every chord.
$

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 10:59:13 AM »
Lot more options than there used to be. My father was a lefty. He played righty guitars and didn't even switch the strings around like Otis Rush. I don't know how the fuck he could do that. You have to reverse your fingers for every chord.

He has a Les Paul and a strat.Gibson won't make him a firebird or an explorer.he had an epiphone firebird and it sucked.
he can play a little right handed.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 11:05:43 AM »
I'm lefty as well.  It is a pain in the ass.  I've owned some pretty good electrics though.  I have a 70's ibanez LP copy that I love.  My next guitar will be a warmoth though.  Going to do everything the way I want it.