Author Topic: The Unspoken (getbig domain re-direct)  (Read 7636 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The Unspoken (getbig domain re-direct)
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2016, 11:40:33 AM »
any site that collects personal information, and that personal information has then been used to cause harm, the site owner can be found "Liable" if they did not take reasonable steps to protect from hacking.

Yes, if we were collecting PERSONAL information.  What personal info did you put here? An email address?   As for not trying to get 'hacked', brute force password attacks makes it easier if the passwords people use are harder to figure out.  As for reasonable steps, we always do.  But aside from blocking new users all the time, with forums, you monitor and take care of the situation.  Why there are less and less forums lately, not worth it, if you are selling things. 

As for here, no selling, no profit, just fun.   And when there is something off, click 'Report to Moderator' and we delete it if needed.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2016, 11:41:57 AM »
Because the posts can be seen by the public does not make it a public site. It is privately owned by Avidan and you need his approval of an account before you post here.

Has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2016, 11:44:37 AM »
Yes, if we were collecting PERSONAL information.  What personal info did you put here? An email address?   As for not trying to get 'hacked', brute force password attacks makes it easier if the passwords people use are harder to figure out.  As for reasonable steps, we always do.  But aside from blocking new users all the time, with forums, you monitor and take care of the situation.  Why there are less and less forums lately, not worth it, if you are selling things. 

As for here, no selling, no profit, just fun.   And when there is something off, click 'Report to Moderator' and we delete it if needed.

personal information = first name / last name and email address, that is enough for phishing, leading to obtaining financial information. Just knowing the email address is enough.
K

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2016, 11:47:57 AM »
Any real name out there, you can get via an email. All you have to do with Google it. It is that simple.

As for financial services, you need a password.    But pretty sure Board Sheriff is not your real name.

Things happen, even after reasonable circumstances.  But lists and emails, I don't see it.

The redirect happened not on this site or the server, but via a register, which tried to change the dns, which is criminal.  And they have launched an investigation on it, but really can't talk much about it as it was escalated as too why they let someone do that. They switched it back.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2016, 11:54:30 AM »
It is a private forum you moron and 1st Amendment freedom of speech rights do not apply.

Holy Christ, talk about completely talking out your ass about something you don't know shit about....

Well, if you're so worried about your info then get lost.  And this is NOT A PRIVATE FORUM.  Its a public forum as anyone from anywhere is free to register and post here.  Honestly, you've been saying some real stupid shit around here lately so you need a break from posting
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2016, 11:56:02 AM »
Any real name out there, you can get via an email. All you have to do with Google it. It is that simple.

As for financial services, you need a password.    But pretty sure Board Sheriff is not your real name.

Things happen, even after reasonable circumstances.  But lists and emails, I don't see it.

The redirect happened not on this site or the server, but via a register, which tried to change the dns, which is criminal.  And they have launched an investigation on it, but really can't talk much about it as it was escalated as too why they let someone do that. They switched it back.

Yes...and he's is going to go to jail for this little stunt he pulled. 
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2016, 11:57:10 AM »
It's kinda like Obama and Killary's open boarder policy, you let enough people in without knowing where they came from.....eventually shit's going to blow up..

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2016, 11:58:31 AM »

Blame the Russians.  That's what the local Democratic spokesman told me when I asked him this morning.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2016, 12:05:11 PM »
Blame the Russians.  That's what the local Democratic spokesman told me when I asked him this morning.

I blame Bush

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2016, 12:07:39 PM »

Ron, is your Domain Registration public or private?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2016, 12:10:27 PM »

was your password password Ron?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2016, 12:11:37 PM »
Because the posts can be seen by the public does not make it a public site. It is privately owned by Avidan and you need his approval of an account before you post here.

Has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment

so if you are so worried about people's personal shit why do you have the mugshot of a member as your avatar, a photo he never posted here which makes it both posting his personal life shit and as well as being a bannable offense?
Pretty fucking hypocritical on your part.

And also, I am not anyone's gimmick nor in Regina, so stuff that obsession about me being Josh in your ass
"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2016, 12:14:08 PM »
so if you are so worried about people's personal shit why do you have the mugshot of a member as your avatar, a photo he never posted here which makes it both posting his personal life shit and as well as being a bannable offense?
Pretty fucking hypocritical on your part.

And also, I am not anyone's gimmick nor in Regina, so stuff that obsession about me being Josh in your ass

Fuck off gimmick.

The avatar of the thieving kunt is public record.

Fuck off you gimmick cockmuncher.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2016, 12:18:34 PM »
Fuck off gimmick.

The avatar of the thieving kunt is public record.

Fuck off you gimmick cockmuncher.

actually you fuck off Walter, you are the gimmick here.

you are the hypocrite here, you are posting the personal info of a member via your avatar

I am in agreement about personal info, and I know I would not want a mugshot or photo I did not permit to be on this website just because I happened to be a member.
How would you feel if someone dug up your personal info and found something of the "public record" about you and posted it?
Think about that before you spout of your hypocrisy and find a way to make some lame homosexual insult
"

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2016, 12:22:33 PM »
was your password password Ron?

Nope Ron getbig password was schmoe that is why it  was so easy to figure out.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2016, 12:23:49 PM »
How would you feel if someone dug up your personal info and found something of the "public record" about you and posted it?

Agreed.  People have been in trouble in the past, and a lot of people want it out.  Just because someone did something years ago, does not mean they are the same person today. People grow up and change.

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2016, 12:30:59 PM »
Agreed.  People have been in trouble in the past, and a lot of people want it out.  Just because someone did something years ago, does not mean they are the same person today. People grow up and change.

everything that people of done is in the past, thats how time works.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2016, 12:33:09 PM »
I just saw a message saying that getbig was under construction

yes this & redirected to some Pathetic Other Getbig Website.
Clearly there are Some Fcuking saddos about  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2016, 12:35:29 PM »
Agreed.  People have been in trouble in the past, and a lot of people want it out.  Just because someone did something years ago, does not mean they are the same person today.

Some People grow up and change & some don't they get worse
Fixed - ;)

HTH.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2016, 12:36:05 PM »
actually you fuck off Walter, you are the gimmick here.

you are the hypocrite here, you are posting the personal info of a member via your avatar

I am in agreement about personal info, and I know I would not want a mugshot or photo I did not permit to be on this website just because I happened to be a member.
Think about that before you spout of your hypocrisy and find a way to make some lame homosexual insult

Fuck off gimmick.

If Groink doesn't want a public mugshot, he shouldn't have broken the law.

If he wants it taken down from Getbig view ....pay WW the $600 he stole from him.

Until then.....fuck him that thieving kunt.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2016, 12:50:27 PM »
Fuck off gimmick.

If Groink doesn't want a public mugshot, he shouldn't have broken the law.

If he wants it taken down from Getbig view ....pay WW the $600 he stole from him.

Until then.....fuck him that thieving kunt.

Which again is none of your business to do what you did. Facebook is a public domain, and we can get banned for posting people's pics from there as well.

As far as the gimmick thing goes....

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=83327

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=54599

As for me being a gimmick you "joined" this board a full 3 years after me, yet you have more knowledge about past members than even I do, especially Josh and Alex or were for the most part well past their heydays and rarely on here compared to the past years before you even "arrived".

You also have several thousand more posts than me, most of which the past years tend to call other people gimmicks or use a homosexual slant to your insults

Every bit of evidence has pointed to you being the "gimmick", and both chaos and wes have confirmed several times in the past that I am not whom you think I am.

But you remain obsessed that I live in Regina
"

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2016, 01:29:12 PM »

Time to clean house Ron. Who the fuck is max rep and does Mr Zimbabwe even come here anymore??

Get some mods who will actually do something around here.
P

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2016, 02:46:55 PM »
It's still re-directing me to a under construction page in blue on my iPad and one of my phones. Yet it is working of and on on this phone. 3pm pacific????

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2016, 02:47:13 PM »
It's still re-directing me to a under construction page in blue on my iPad and one of my phones. Yet it is working of and on on this phone. 3pm pacific????

Clear the cache. It will clean up.

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2016, 03:20:44 PM »
Tried everything. Still can't get it on my IPad?