Author Topic: robcguns MIA  (Read 2206 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
robcguns MIA
« on: April 20, 2024, 06:23:29 PM »
Anyone heard from Big Rob.....he`s been MIA which isn`t like him at all.

Just hoping he`s doing OK ???

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: robcguns MIA
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 06:40:23 PM »

Been worried about him as well.

I know he and Josh are no longer doing the podcast together. Hopefully, everything is ok with Rob.

"1"

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2024, 12:46:11 AM »
Been worried about him as well.

I know he and Josh are no longer doing the podcast together. Hopefully, everything is ok with Rob.

"1"
Is Josh still posting?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2024, 04:00:09 AM »

Didn't he say he felt like he was coming down with something last time he did the video?   Maybe he's had the flu or something (must admit it's been a while since I lurked in his bushes)

T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2024, 06:54:01 AM »
Hopefully just a minor bug or business trip

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2024, 07:30:04 AM »
probably weakend immune system from complaining about the world with his husband
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2024, 09:11:12 AM »
Rob is a swell fellow.

Fortress has concern, as well.

However, I am sure he’s OK.

Hail

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2024, 12:05:51 PM »
Hey guys, thank you for the concern. I had to step away from society for a week and leave my phone at home while I walked into the woods for some alone time. It was a good reset. I was at the point of walking around and snapping necks. Good to be back. I haven’t stepped away from getbig in an along time. Will be fun catching up on whatever I missed. I’m guessing Hankins and dj181 stuff haha.

Just seeing and hearing how people act is really getting to me.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2024, 12:11:48 PM »
probably weakend immune system from complaining about the world with his husband

;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2024, 12:13:30 PM »
Hey guys, thank you for the concern. I had to step away from society for a week and leave my phone at home while I walked into the woods for some alone time. It was a good reset. I was at the point of walking around and snapping necks. Good to be back. I haven’t stepped away from getbig in an along time. Will be fun catching up on whatever I missed. I’m guessing Hankins and dj181 stuff haha.

Just seeing and hearing the say people act is really getting to me.

Oh thank god!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2024, 12:13:46 PM »

Very happy you’re good, brother.

Be easy on yourself.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2024, 12:19:40 PM »

i've been dulling it up lately so you can just call me Dr. Dull

when i was a teen one of my uncles said something like "my life is like being shot out of a cannon compared to your dull life" :D :D :D

i'm chatting with an attractive 22 year old and she likes me i guess coz she gives me lots of attention with talking videos on telegram, females dont show videos of themselves to you unless they find you attractive ;)

she is pretty facially but a fatty sadly, 5'4 and a buck 30 :'( :'( :'(

top weight for me @ 5'4 is a buck 10 maybe maybe a buck 15 MAX

i'm trying to determine which needs the most muscle on me, side delt, rear delt, short head bi, long head bi, braciradlius, lateral outer tricep, inner long head tricep, medial tricep

i guess i could post up shots from all angles for your input/wisdom with regards to this as you def got da pipes 8)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2024, 12:23:54 PM »

when i was a teen one of my uncles said something like "my life is like being shot out of a cannon compared to your dull life" :D :D :D

i'm chatting with an attractive 22 year old and she likes me i guess coz she gives me lots of attention with talking videos on telegram, females dont show videos of themselves to you unless they find you attractive ;)

i'm trying to determine which needs the most muscle on me, side delt, rear delt, short head bi, long head bi, braciradlius, lateral outer tricep, inner long head tricep, medial tricep

i guess i could post up shots from all angles for your input/wisdom with regards to this as you def got da pipes 8)
And the winner of the "Totally unaware of his surroundings" contest is......

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2024, 12:40:02 PM »

I have had Heaven on speed dial (they must know its me so they don't answer).  I am so glad to see you are alive, brother!   

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2024, 12:42:03 PM »
And the winner of the "Totally unaware of his surroundings" contest is......

and the winner of the creepyass stalker is...

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2024, 12:42:54 PM »

How about your fucking legs and back?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2024, 12:47:13 PM »

Glad you`re OK buddy......did you walk the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu or was it one of your shorter 50 mile walks.  LOL  ;D

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2024, 12:47:47 PM »
My man Rob! Glad everything is ok

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2024, 12:48:20 PM »
Glad you`re OK buddy......did you walk the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu or was it one of your shorter 50 mile walks.  LOL  ;D

Can't...breathe....AIR!...I NEED AIR!...LOLOLOLOLOLOL! 

Thanks, brother!  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2024, 01:21:08 PM »
How about your fucking legs and back?

my friend is finding a clinic that gets good reviews to get my 2 wounds closed up, so got to get them repaired first then i can train them

my back just like my chest responds very quickly to training stimulus so i'm not worried bout it

like AJ said many years ago there are torso guys (me) and limb guys (mentzer), us torso guys grow chest and back very easily

i just took photos and i'm gonna send them to a friend and get his feedback and i may just hire someone to coach me as to which parts of the delts, bis and tris to bring up

this guy puts out lots of good vids which show how to focus on the certain parts of the delts, bis and tris and to isolate them more effectively

i have to be careful with close-grips, floor presses and dips ie. tricep compounds coz they blow up my fucking chest and don't do shit for tris for me, they put too much size on my pecs and not as much on my tris so my proportions get even shitter using them >:( >:( >:(

"you can absolutely place more stress on that lateral head"

the man says that right here and he is correct

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2024, 01:24:23 PM »

i have to be careful with close-grips, floor presses and dips ie. tricep compounds coz they blow up my fucking chest and don't do shit for tris for me, they put too much size on my pecs and not as much on my tris so my proportions get even shitter using them >:( >:( >:(

???

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2024, 01:37:21 PM »
my friend is finding a clinic that gets good reviews to get my 2 wounds closed up, so got to get them repaired first then i can train them

my back just like my chest responds very quickly to training stimulus so i'm not worried bout it

like AJ said many years ago there are torso guys (me) and limb guys (mentzer), us torso guys grow chest and back very easily

i just took photos and i'm gonna send them to a friend and get his feedback and i may just hire someone to coach me as to which parts of the delts, bis and tris to bring up

this guy puts out lots of good vids which show how to focus on the certain parts of the delts, bis and tris and to isolate them more effectively

"you can absolutely place more stress on that lateral head"

the man says that right here and he is correct

Your chest is lagging compared to your delts. My back responds well but that doesn't mean I neglect it. NJFLEX said you need to work on your back.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2024, 01:43:52 PM »
Your chest is lagging compared to your delts. My back responds well but that doesn't mean I neglect it. NJFLEX said you need to work on your back.

??? ??? ???

my chest pwns my tris

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2024, 01:46:20 PM »
bis are ok i guess, maybe more braciradilus

and side and rear delt look close matching each other

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2024, 01:47:41 PM »
Can't be too difficult to turn around for a back shot while your at it.