Author Topic: New GetBigger here  (Read 2698 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: New GetBigger here
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2024, 12:44:21 AM »
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.
I want to let you know that soon Royalty will accuse you of being me and a bunch of others. He has a micropenis and is obsessed with the 5th place finisher at the 1980 Mr. Olympia. You have been warned.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2024, 02:10:45 AM »
Dear God

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2024, 02:56:47 AM »
;D

Such an inquisitive post

Underrated comment  ;D
T

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2024, 11:16:33 PM »
Hello gents  ;D

lol at "new"

I’m still looking forward to learning more about this new member.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2024, 12:37:10 AM »

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2024, 07:57:19 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2024, 12:30:44 AM »
Can't wait to see the hand of God
God has no hands.

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2024, 09:39:43 AM »

I’m still looking forward to learning more about this new member.
you must not have much to look forward to

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2024, 02:12:02 PM »
Congratulations on your 6 week anniversary

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2024, 03:24:42 PM »
Congratulations on your 6 week anniversary
thank darling I love you too

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2024, 04:09:30 AM »
you must not have much to look forward to

I for one am interested in your journey towards raw carnivore - how's your digestion going..?  I like my steaks pretty blue, but the one and only time I ate steak tartare I spent a lot of time in the small room :-[ ;D

So without being too gross, has it affected your 'movements' for example..?
T

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2024, 05:25:46 AM »
I for one am interested in your journey towards raw carnivore - how's your digestion going..?  I like my steaks pretty blue, but the one and only time I ate steak tartare I spent a lot of time in the small room :-[ ;D

So without being too gross, has it affected your 'movements' for example..?
I am glad you asked. I feared for my life when I was on the toilet, was not sure that I was going to make it. I now believe it is possible that Leo's dead was not a homicide nor a suicide, it could have been death by carnivore bowel movement

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2024, 04:47:35 PM »
I am glad you asked. I feared for my life when I was on the toilet, was not sure that I was going to make it. I now believe it is possible that Leo's dead was not a homicide nor a suicide, it could have been death by carnivore bowel movement

There's something cathartic about that kind of intestinal sluicing, isn't there... When you know it's over, you feel kind of proud of yourself for getting through it... like you want to tell someone about it, but you can't... ;D

What country will you be in next?  And will you be continuing your carnivorous mission there..?  (I like the image of a globe-trotting GetBigger, checking in and out of hotels with his bloody smile!)
T

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2024, 01:02:56 AM »
There's something cathartic about that kind of intestinal sluicing, isn't there... When you know it's over, you feel kind of proud of yourself for getting through it... like you want to tell someone about it, but you can't... ;D

What country will you be in next?  And will you be continuing your carnivorous mission there..?  (I like the image of a globe-trotting GetBigger, checking in and out of hotels with his bloody smile!)
When it's over you really start to think about the time you have left among the living and think deep thoughts about it. For that reason and other ones I hope that I wont be traveling too much soon. Worst thing is I overslept on the last night and had to bail on my half leftover grilled chicken and 6 eggs in order to catch my flight. Some staff member of that hotel probably got lucky and wolfed down all my eggs and chicken.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2024, 05:34:15 AM »
When it's over you really start to think about the time you have left among the living and think deep thoughts about it. For that reason and other ones I hope that I wont be traveling too much soon. Worst thing is I overslept on the last night and had to bail on my half leftover grilled chicken and 6 eggs in order to catch my flight. Some staff member of that hotel probably got lucky and wolfed down all my eggs and chicken.

Or - they were moved for a few moments and paused for thought at what could essentially be regarded as a micro art installation - its dual meaning showing both the extremes of the Gallus Domesticus lifecycle, and the way their existence in this world is converted to simple fuel for the weary traveller looking to maintain anabolism...

T

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2024, 10:10:47 AM »
Or - they were moved for a few moments and paused for thought at what could essentially be regarded as a micro art installation - its dual meaning showing both the extremes of the Gallus Domesticus lifecycle, and the way their existence in this world is converted to simple fuel for the weary traveller looking to maintain anabolism...

That is a very nice thought :) But most likely they just slammed it in the trash without a 2 second thought about it.