Author Topic: Jeff Monson Arrested for Suspicion of Assault on a Female UPDATED  (Read 693 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Promoted to the front page from the FanPosts by Luke Thomas.

If it isn't one thing with Monson, it's another. Last week Jeff Monson was charged with malicious mischief and now the former #1 UFC heavyweight contender has been arrested, but not because of the graffiti work he did on the state Capitol. This time it seems as if Monson was involved in domestic abuse against 30-year-old Stephanie Trapani, who is involved with Monson.

Here is what happened leading up to the incident and the incident itself according to the Olympian:

Trapani says she had a romantic relationship with Monson, but they got in an argument after found out he had romantic relationships with other women. She also alleges "he has two wives." She said she found out information about his other girlfriends on his cell phone and she then threw the cell phone out the window of her car while she was driving to pick him up at the gym. When he found out his cell phone was gone when they returned to Trapani's home, he got angry. "He went ballistic," she said.

At Trapani's home, Monson packed up his belongings, Trapani said. But when she told him she had thrown his cell phone out the window of her car, he grabbed her laptop and started "hitting the columns" of her home. She said Monson was enraged, and put a hole in the wall and flipped over a grandfather clock.

Two wives, a girlfriend and other romantic interests? AND the one girlfriend picks him up at the gym after he works out? Pimpin' ain't easy.

Is it me or have MMA fighters been in the news a lot lately, but not for the right reasons? It seems as if there is an incident a week involving an MMA fighter.

UPDATE

The Olympian has an updated report saying that Trapani has more photos of Monson spraying grafitti on various other locations. She tells the Olympian that she will be ahnding over the photos to prosecutors involved in tha case against Monson. She discovered the pictures on Monson's cell phone, which she had thrown out her car window after finding out about his other girlfriends. After she calmed down she recovered the cell phone and plans on giving the phone to the authorites.

"I'm sure the prosecutors would like to look at that," she said.

Note to Monson(and everyone really): Don't mess with crazy chicks who have incriminating photos of you.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Jeff Monson Arrested for Suspicion of Assault on a Female UPDATED
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 11:27:52 PM »
monson seemed normal when i talked to him in atlantic city afew years ago,but then again im not to normal myself so i dont know if that comment carries anyweight ;D
R

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 12:11:18 PM »
Jeff wouldn't hit a woman.  No way.  Nicest fighter I've ever met too.  That guy asked me more questions about me than I did about him.  Cool dude.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 05:18:44 PM »
Monson is one of my top 5 favorite fighters of all time. I doubt dude did any of the shit she says.. Okay he might of freaked out a little, but he is a dude! Fucking crazy bitches bringin drama to a cool dude.. Someone should stuff a nightstick up her ass or something!