Author Topic: Now that its proven boxers are superior to MMA guys will MMA die a death?  (Read 6218 times)

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
it's not black and white like that, dumbass

There's a lot of MMA fighters who earn more per fight than boxers.

yes it is black and white dumbass  if chucky, tito or randy couldnt make 20 million a fight and they are the most famous ufc fighters ever than no one can or could

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
yes it is black and white dumbass  if chucky, tito or randy couldnt make 20 million a fight and they are the most famous ufc fighters ever than no one can or could

no it isn't and how many boxers currently make 20 million a fight? Do you realize how foolish you sound?

Chuck, Tito and Randy make more money than thousands of boxers around the world.

The best boxers do make more money but the top MMA guys are starting to make solid cash.

Maybe not big time football, basketball, baseball, or Elite Boxing PPV money but those contracts are just ridiculous anyways.

I clearly stated that very elite PPV Boxing earners make WAY more than Top MMA earners; perhaps you should go back and re-read my posts before coming in here and throwing around all these insults?

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
define solid cash? because to me solid cash is 5 mill plus in one fight not 3 fights a year

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
A 48 year old Ray Mercer KOs one of the greatest UFC HW champs of all time in 9 secs....boxers rule. Peak tyson v peak fedor no holds barred? Tyson in 5 seconds,,,easy

::)
S

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
::)

I suppose Tysons a wimp compared to Rccs

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
The interesting thing about MMA is Fedor is considered the badest Mma fighter on the planet yet a guy with just a few fights under his belt in Lesner has a better the average chance of actually beating him...Nowhere in the boxing world could that ever happen to the elite fighters...Its the reason I believe that MMA fighters will never be able to see purses like boxing's top...

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
1.mma fighters will never ever ever make anything close to boxing. unless you see lots of black mma fighters like there is alot of black and mexican boxers. this is fact 

2. in a street fight it depends who you make the fight between. put any heavyweight mma fighter against tyson or george foreman and they would get not only mauled but they will need face reconstruction.

i am a fighting fan first i dont care about what martial arts you do but when it comes down to it who do you honestly think is going to win a liddell or randy or foreman or tyson. 

Fedor would give no chance to Tyson in a street fight... Tyson would end with both arms broken... face it... boxing is extremely limited comparing to mma.
S