Author Topic: 'Reacher' Star Alan Ritchson Makes Wildly Offensive Claim About Cops Murdering P  (Read 1753 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
….sad, I really liked the show. Ritchson just might have killed it off.

Reacher" star Alan Ritchson made some truly unhinged comments about cops.

Ritchson has shot to superstardom over the past couple years, and he's become one of the most recognizable faces in Hollywood.

He mostly appeals to a traditional fanbase that includes a lot of conservatives and people in middle America who just want to be entertained.

To the surprise of some of his fans, he once wore an "Arrest the cops that killed Breonna Taylor" t-shirt. Taylor was killed during a police raid after her boyfriend fired first at officers as they made breach. The details around the case remain incredibly murky, but multiple officers involved were charged in connection with the warrant being faulty.

Ritchson thinks it's an example of how police "get away" with murdering citizens.

Alan Ritchson believes police officers murder people and get away with it.

"That was a tragic case. Cops get away with murder all the time, and the fact that we can’t really hold them accountable for their improprieties is disturbing to me. We should completely reform the way that we do it. I mean, you shouldn’t have to spend more time getting an education as a hairstylist than as a cop who’s armed with a deadly weapon. We should make it very hard for people to make mistakes or abuse power in our institutions," Ritchson told The Hollywood Reporter when talking about wearing the shirt and his thoughts on police allegedly getting away with murder.

Yes, Alan Ritchson - a man I thought was smart - apparently believes cops "get away with murder all the time," but the facts tell a very different story.

There have been four shootings of unarmed people in America by police in 2024 so far, according to The Washington Post police shooting database. That represents .000000012% of the nation's population. Now, let's dig into that data:

Victor Figueroa Roblero - shot during an alleged physical altercation with a Spartanburg Methodist College campus security officer.
Roshod Graham - shot after allegedly ramming his car into police following an alleged domestic dispute at a gas station.
Terrell Marshawn Miller - A four-year-old kid shot and killed when 57-year-old Anthony T. George allegedly held a knife to his throat and stomach. Miller died when police attempted to shoot George. The latter was also killed during the exchange.
Mariah Voigt - shot and killed by police after allegedly motioning like she had a gun following a response to what officers believed was a stolen vehicle.
Obviously, the death of Miller - a young child - is tragic, but it's not murder. It was a hostage rescue attempt to stop a man from murdering him, and the rescue attempt failed. It's tragic, sad, heartbreaking and brutal, but it's absolutely not murder. It's the way things sometimes go.

The other three, seem far from murder. So, what the hell is Ritchson talking about?

Are there extremely isolated incidents where the police cross the line? Without a question, and you know what happens when those police are found? They are punished in incredibly severe fashion for not just breaking the law, but violating the trust of the public.

The courts have very little mercy for convicted police officers. Look at how Derek Chauvin was handled following the death of George Floyd. No matter your thoughts on the case, he was shown no mercy by the courts as he was sentenced to decades in prison.

So, I'd really like some specifics as to who is getting away with murder.

This is America, and Ritchson certainly has the right to say whatever he wants. However, he's not entitled to his own facts, and the facts don't back him up at all. It will be very interesting to see how "Reacher" fans react.

https://www.outkick.com/culture/reacher-alan-ritchson-police-murder-people

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
What's next, photos of him with a dick in his buttocks?  Another hollyweird hero pissing in the winds of delusion.

What a maroon.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Gotta keep his handlers happy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
He is dead to us now.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
Way to alienate your entire base! The only people I know who watch Reacher are conservatives and homos with a crush!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Way to alienate your entire base! The only people I know who watch Reacher are conservatives and homos with a crush!

Just how well do you know these homos?

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
What's next, photos of him with a dick in his buttocks? 

it's not gay if said dick has a warrant

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk

There's way too much testosterone for the feminine libturd man-buns out there.
They're busy watching "Tranny drag shows" and "RuPaul" and the like..

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
He did an Arnold

He was on the rise to become very popular, and he was already popular among Conservatives

Now pissing away all of his fanbase with a woke liberal comment like that

Arnold had already done it all before he did his comments

Maybe Alan thought he had enough money or was promised some roles by his handlers with that statement
Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
His handlers threatened to take away his steroids and pocket pussy

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
He's, what, 6'5 or so and he claims that he was sexually assaulted by some guy:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/reacher-star-alan-ritchson-says-very-famous-photographer-sexually-assaulted-him_n_660e7b57e4b083254eab1903

6'5? He let some dude sexually assault him? "let"?? Was the famous photographer bigger than him?? Doubtful. And he didn't fight back or beat the sh!t out of him??? Hmmm...   ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You are only a murderer once convicted

So no, they might kill people but they certainly cant murder them

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
"Ritchson has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and has spoken openly about his struggles with the condition."

Saw that mentioned in his wiki bio. Either he was having a bad day emotions wise or he's a retard. I can't see any other angle for this. He's not a big enough star for this to be some sort of contract breaking / re-negotiation tactic.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
He was likely buttfucked by dudes likely early in his career.

He's a bit messed up.

I saw this coming when he didn't even know who was in the Super Bowl one year.
Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
"Ritchson has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and has spoken openly about his struggles with the condition."

Saw that mentioned in his wiki bio. Either he was having a bad day emotions wise or he's a retard. I can't see any other angle for this. He's not a big enough star for this to be some sort of contract breaking / re-negotiation tactic.

Plus a horrible actor... That show was barely watchable.. Season 1 was good, this one was "meh"..

Rambone

• Getbig V
Plus a horrible actor... That show was barely watchable.. Season 1 was good, this one was "meh"..

I don’t think I even made it through season 1

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Season 2 was shit.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
I don’t think I even made it through season 1

I suffered in silence through the episodes waiting to see the female lead's sweet young perky titties and I was rewarded :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
Rob would beat this guy’s ass

Rambone

• Getbig V
I suffered in silence through the episodes waiting to see the female lead's sweet young perky titties and I was rewardered :D

Oh hell yeah!

Rambone

• Getbig V

Possibly gay  ???

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Who gives a shit.  if you like the show and his acting, why do his personal beliefs matter to you.  Especially relatively anodyne ones like “cops murder innocent civilians sometimes”

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
Actor gets successful to proceeds to diss their following. Just another day in Hollyweird.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
Who gives a shit.  if you like the show and his acting, why do his personal beliefs matter to you.  Especially relatively anodyne ones like “cops murder innocent civilians sometimes”

I felt the same about Hitler. He was a fun guy otherwise.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
I felt the same about Hitler. He was a fun guy otherwise.

???