Author Topic: ALEX23 FOR V MOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 12649 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: ALEX23 FOR V MOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 05:29:16 AM »
It seems for the last year everytime you log on there is another topic specific board with another MOD. Its getting harder and hard to have normal conversation becuase everybody finds the board they like and spends the most time there. I used to talk to much more people on general topics but now there is a ton of topic boards and if the Mod there does not like you or your topic or the person your talking to it gets bumped and everybody starts pissing and moaning.

I would rather have one spot to talk to the bunch of you losers then have to bounce around. One of the best parts of this zoo is people are active and post. I post in a few different spots and sometime you do not see a response to something you post for days, at that point why bother.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 08:31:47 AM »
It seems for the last year everytime you log on there is another topic specific board with another MOD. Its getting harder and hard to have normal conversation becuase everybody finds the board they like and spends the most time there. I used to talk to much more people on general topics but now there is a ton of topic boards and if the Mod there does not like you or your topic or the person your talking to it gets bumped and everybody starts pissing and moaning.

I would rather have one spot to talk to the bunch of you losers then have to bounce around. One of the best parts of this zoo is people are active and post. I post in a few different spots and sometime you do not see a response to something you post for days, at that point why bother.

Well said AS!

Alex23 never understood it and I don't think he will, but I'll say this for anyone who cares to read and understand.

Getbig is a community. It's just an online one. In this community, people can only meet to share ideas.

Plus, it's free speech! Getbig is like The United States of America when you guys first declared independence with the most legendary bunch of people of them all - the founding fathers (Ron is ours - we love you Ron) 8)

I wished to observe and study human nature (not behavior, which I couldn't - there's a huge difference, not to mention I don't care for it in the slightest anyway) without doing years and years of University study cause it interests me as much as philosophy. Not to mention I got to post BS and get plenty of laughs in the process, which was the least important one of them all to me though. The friends I've made are easily the greatest value I've gotten out of this board.

So, I decided to try out a little experiment for which I was the perfect scientist cause I had zero prior experience with forums and therefore, had no preconceived notions about anything. I just saw what was the right thing to do and I simply did it, cause it was easy to do it as 'Kiwiol'.

I saw a land which was unoccupied and unused. I took it over with one person who humbles me with his character constantly and met the other who is simply a personification of perfection. I didn't tell them :P(in fact, I told no one, although I did it all openly) that I had a secret aim.

My secret aim was very simple in it's nature / demands. I simply wished to see how associations are made and how they evolve and complexify, not to metion how political situations evolve in new communities first hand and I wished to see it for myself like it's never been done before. I knew that this community would be perfect, not to mention I wished to see if political hierarchy is prioritied over self-esteem (Thankfully, it never happened). So I simply made use of the most famous gang here and made myself a gang member because of it, not to mention I'd be able to steer the board easier if I played a crucial role in my land's star attraction which I'd never be able to enjoy as much as I did from the other side that I could have easily done.

Plus, I had zero writing experience, so I simply learnt by imitation (which is why I call him the great Sarcasm). All you fools who complain that I use the same format. Step back and think about how much humor I managed to pack in that 1 format, while having the same beginning and closing, rather than take the easy way out to make 'straight jokes'. When I made them, the jokes weren't about gays - they were jokes that featured gays, whom I respect no different than any other person.

I was also cool with everyone of you guys. Before all this started, I knew more of you guys closely than anyone else out there (including you Danny boy - a lot of my friendships are deeper). The PMs that got posted were my Achilles heel, only because I know it destroyed the V as it was when people loved it (a couple of months ago). I never wished to reveal the real me all the time ;D and not ONE of you had a bad thing to say about me. And so much did I love and appreciate the minds and characters in this amazing community, that I was willing to simply let them keep going, even though I was starting to get bored of it cause I was yet to see the dark side.

And thanks to my getting a little excited about this thing that's happened to me, I wrote some PMs that I wanted only one person to see. When they got posted in the boards, that's when I knew I had a chance to test my own self, except it was like I was starting over and I could keep my integrity intact for once, unlike how I've lost it a few times in real life before, although I suppose you can really only lose it once :-\

If there was any mistake, I apologised publicly in the boards. If some of you guys were harassing someone too much, I PMed the offending party and told them to cool it a bit (and which I thank them for doing). And I did it all so secretly (well, for a while ;D) that no one knew that there was a common link among ALL V boarders - I'd like to see at least one of you guys (not the new ones) to say that I've never PMed you before and been polite and respectful before this all started.

And BTW,

I did all this not because I don't have a life outside work, but because I wanted a life during work where I had nothing to do, so I'd be free to live my real life outside work ;D.

I just got a lot more out of it as a result. You people think I'm insane and that's cool ;D - I know I'm crazy LOL, but I'm not insane :D

Anyway Alex, I'll tell you this much - this is the board where the 'politics' of Getbig between Getbiggers are sorted out. Alex you damn fool, I just created the first Parliament in Getbig, although it was only used by a few of it's citizens who loved it better than any other board (myself included). I just thought that if I put in enough work (which I was happy to do since I was getting paid at work to do all this ;D), I'd eventually have all Getbiggers come down here to resolve conflicts that would also make for a great show and that would leave other boards to thrive in peace as nearly all of them there wish it would.

It was just a little gift I threw Ron's way as a token of appreciation for trusting a nameless nobody like me with 1 of his boards which tells me he's a great and noble guy, not to mention I got so much enjoyment out of it.

Alex, do you now realise what it means to be mod? But of course you won't agree. Because guys like you and Davidpaul think that modding is about deleting posts or moving threads (which is perfectly acceptable I suppose)

Alex, you are coming down to the Parliament of Getbig and telling us to stop the politics!

Go to the Players Club and chill with others who are too damn sensitive for the shit that gets slung around here. For Christ's sake man, you are telling us to stop insulting people (whom we weren't 'insulting' and who came down and stayed caused they loved it. And BTW, we were insulting our characters, not the real person behind the handle) in a fucking alphabet board that says plainly at the entrance that you're going to be insulted so you better be thickskinned or take your business elsewhere - what the hell's wrong with you? ;D

Go ahead and laugh at me saying I've lost my mind - I'm glad I did cause this new upgrade's damn better 8)

And sorry for the serious posts bitches. This thread is after all, serious ;)

And Alex, I never once bragged about anything!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 08:40:04 AM »
Oh, and I'm not ashamed to admit it - I'd love to hang out with each and everyone of you guys, although it's not because I don't have friends in real life to hang out with - I know close to a 1000 people on a first name basis at least a tenth of whom are fairly intimate friends (although some are closer than others) from all countries and walks of life - ranging from the CEO of McDonalds of Australasia (She asked me to train her and I did twice for free, before I lost interest in the training, not her) to a couple of homeless guys I've had coffee with on occasions ;D, all of whom are safe, trusting, warm and genuinely friendly with me and told me so first.

Funnily, some of them think I'm just a crazy meathead LOL :D

I won't be in the middle class anymore soon. But I know I'll never enjoy life like I did when I was in it. No wonder most people belong in it - it's the best one of them all 8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 08:46:00 AM »
Kiwiol owns all you little bitches.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 08:48:49 AM »
WOW so we are rats in your grand experiment huh...:)

Before everybody piles on let me say your not the only one around here that has done that...YOu would be suprised how often it happens... ;D

I do agree with you about this being a online community, I have made some friends here that I have talked to in "real" life that I respect and admire and anybody who does not see this is sad to say blind.

Its not to far in the furture when there will be no difference between online and in life friends and social situations its already happening at a fast pace.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 08:55:51 AM »
WOW so we are rats in your grand experiment huh...:)

Before everybody piles on let me say your not the only one around here that has done that...YOu would be suprised how often it happens... ;D

I do agree with you about this being a online community, I have made some friends here that I have talked to in "real" life that I respect and admire and anybody who does not see this is sad to say blind.

Its not to far in the furture when there will be no difference between online and in life friends and social situations its already happening at a fast pace.

Mate, the greater the mind, the more it can get out of something.

At the lowest end of the spectrum, a street thug would steal another man's mobile phone, use it to call people till the owner had it stopped and then sell it for money that he'll use to buy drugs with.

On the other hand, there are people who fall in love via mobile phones (and yes, message boards! It was real in my mind and that's all that matters, cause 'we live in our minds and existence is the attempt to transform that life into physical reality, state it in gesture and form' - Ayn Rand), close multi-million dollar deals etc

AS, it's upto a person to get what they want out of a phone bro - like drugs or a life partner, just like it's upto a person to get what they want out of a message board.

'To a great mind, nothing is insignificant' - Sherlock Holmes

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 08:59:57 AM »
Well said AS!

Alex23 never understood it and I don't think he will, but I'll say this for anyone who cares to read and understand.

Getbig is a community. It's just an online one. In this community, people can only meet to share ideas.

Plus, it's free speech! Getbig is like The United States of America when you guys first declared independence with the most legendary bunch of people of them all - the founding fathers 8)

I wished to observe and study human nature (not behavior, which I couldn't - there's a huge difference) without doing years and years of University study cause it interests me as much as philosophy. Not to mention I got to post BS and get plenty of laughs in the process, which was the least important one of them all to me though. The friends I've made are easily the greatest value I've gotten out of this board.

So, I decided to try out a little experiment for which I was the perfect scientists cause I had zero prior experience with forums and therefore, had no preconceived notions about anything. I just saw what was the right thing to do and I simply did it, cause it was easy to do it as 'Kiwiol'.

I saw a land which was unoccupied and unused. I took it over with another person who humbles me with his character constantly. I didn't tell him (in fact, I told no one, although I did it all openly) that I had a secret aim.

My secret aim was very simple in it's nature / demands. I simply wished to see how political situations evolve in new communities first hand and like it's never been done before. I knew that this community would be perfect, not to mention I wished to see if political hierarchy is prioritied over self-esteem (Thankfully, it never happened). So I simply made use of the most famous gang here and made myself a gang member because of it, not to mention I'd be able to steer the board easier if I played a crucial role in my land's star attraction which I'd never be able to enjoy as much as I did from the other side that I could have easily done.

I was also cool with everyone of you guys. Before all this started, I knew more of you guys closely than anyone else out there (including you Danny boy - a lot of my friendships are deeper). The PMs that got posted were my Achilles heel, only because I know it destroyed the V as it was when people loved it (a couple of months ago). I never wished to reveal the real me all the time ;D and not ONE of you had a bad thing to say about me. And so much did I love and appreciate the minds and characters in this amazing community, that I was willing to simply let them keep going, even though I was starting to get bored of it cause I was yet to see the dark side.

And thanks to my getting a little excited about this thing that's happened to me, I wrote some PMs that I wanted only one person to see. That's when I knew I had a chance to test my own self, except it was like I was starting over and I could keep my integrity intact for once, unlike how I've lost it a few times in real life before :-\

If there was any mistake, I apologised publicly in the boards. If some of you guys were harassing someone too much, I PMed the offending party and told them to cool it a bit (and which I thank them for doing). And I did it all so secretly (well, for a while ;D) that no one knew that there was a common link among ALL V boarders - I'd like to see at least one of you guys (not the new ones) to say that I've never PMed you before and been polite and respectful before this all started.

And BTW,

I did all this not because I don't have a life outside work, but because I wanted a life during work where I had nothing to do, so I'd be free to live my real life outside work ;D.

I just got a lot more out of it as a result. You people think I'm insane and that's cool ;D - I know I'm crazy LOL, but I'm not insane :D

Anyway Alex, I'll tell you this much - this is the board where the 'politics' of Getbig between Getbiggers are sorted out. Alex you damn fool, I just created the first Parliament in Getbig, although it was only used by a few of it's citizens who loved it better than any other board (myself included). I just thought that if I put in enough work (which I was happy to do since I was getting paid at work to do all this ;D), I'd eventually have all Getbiggers come down here to resolve conflicts that would also make for a great show and that would leave other boards to thrive in peace as nearly all of them there wish it would.

It was just a little gift I threw Ron's way as a token of appreciation for trusting a nameless nobody like me with 1 of his boards which tells me he's a great and noble guy, not to mention I got so much enjoyment out of it.

Alex, do you now realise what it means to be mod? But of course you won't agree. Because guys like you and Davidpaul think that modding is about deleting posts or moving threads.

Alex, you are coming to the Parliament of Getbig and telling us to stop the politics! Go to the Players Club and chill with others who are too damn sensitive for the shit that gets slung around here. For Christ's sake man, you are telling us to stop insulting people (whom we weren't 'insulting' and who came down and stayed caused they loved it. And BTW, we were insulting our characters, not the real person behind the handle) in a fucking alphabet board that says plainly at the entrance that you're going to be insulted so you better be thickskinned or take your business elsewhere - what the hell's wrong with you? ;D

Go ahead and laugh at me saying I've lost my mind - I'm glad I did cause this new upgrade's damn better 8)

And sorry for the serious posts bitches. This thread is after all, serious ;)

And Alex, I never once bragged about anything!

How long did that one take you ???
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 09:01:59 AM »
How long did that one take you ???

You should know by now I'm good at whatever I care to do ;D

That post took me close to 6 minutes to type up. I'm a touch typist who dropped out of a 3 year course after I learnt everything that I needed after 1 month.

See NOW what I'm doing is bragging, although I don't care to brag, believe it or not!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2007, 09:03:15 AM »

That post took me close to 6 minutes to type up. I'm a touch typist who dropped out of a 3 year course after I learnt everything that I needed after 1 month.

See NOW what I'm doing is bragging, although I don't care to brag, believe it or not!

A 3 year course?  For like court reporters?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2007, 09:06:16 AM »
A 3 year course?  For like court reporters?

Yep. I knew I wouldn't be a typist LOL, but I saw that computers were starting to become universal after the Internet started booming and I merely wished to not be awkward while using them. That's why I joined that course even though I had absolutely no intention of finishing it - I just wanted free access to a computer / typewriter ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2007, 09:06:34 AM »
Mate, the greater the mind, the more it can get out of something.

At the lowest end of the spectrum, a street thug would steal another man's mobile phone, use it to call people till the owner had it stopped and then sell it for money that he'll use to buy drugs with.

On the other hand, there are people who fall in love via mobile phones (and yes, message boards! It was real in my mind and that's all that matters, cause 'we live in our minds and existence is the attempt to transform that life into physical reality, state it in gesture and form' - Ayn Rand), close multi-million dollar deals etc

AS, it's upto a person to get what they want out of a phone bro - like drugs or a life partner, just like it's upto a person to get what they want out of a message board.

'To a great mind, nothing is insignificant' - Sherlock Holmes

I agree with what your saying. IMHO thats kind of the problem we are facing more and more. You see people that start dating thru the internet then when faced with reality its not the same. Online you can be anybody to anyone and that may be far from reality.You see people all the time say (myself included) that this is a playground but really in some small part its a playground that I choose to play in. I see people talk big that in real life would not and people who are nice but in real life are assholes. Its very hard to tell real from not real and its getting more so every day. You already see people get worked up over words and some would do stupid things in real life. The line is becoming blurred and soon will not exist. I don't think this is any less real then people that go to clubs and talk about all they have when they do not, its only much more easy to do here. sorry for the rant.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2007, 09:07:46 AM »
That's why I joined that course even though I had absolutely no intention of finishing it ;D

I do the exact same thing when I attempt to make a bitch come.
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2007, 09:14:30 AM »
How come when you use the word bitch it makes me laugh a little??  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2007, 09:17:25 AM »
Kiwiol owns all you little bitches.

Haha dude, I didn't do it cause I'm a selfless humanitarian. I did it for a selfish reason - I wanted first hand entertainment. And I knew I'd be right. Hell, at least as far as I'm concerned, I got one hell of a show from the most exclusive vantage point.

I put in the most productive work (in terms of execution of plan) and I got the most of it.

BTW, when I say 'I got the most of it', you guys are going to be seeing this statement from a whole new light soon ;D

Now you're thinking mate! If you have a wife and she goes to work in the morning, she doesn't stop being real in your mind cause she's not in front of you, does she?

It doesn't matter that Jenny and I never saw each other or touch each other - we openly adored each other and even more via PMs. We are all human bro - we can't help but start having real feelings about people that you connect with.

Hell, look at celebrities and the fans if you want an example. Why do the fans get so emotional and want to hug a star who didn't know they exist? Cause in the fan's mind, that's how high an image the idol has - that they are willing to put aside accepted norms of behavior in public, simply drop all their defences and often break down from the intensity of their emotions.

Would you say the fans are crazy for crying when they make eye contact with a star who awards them with a smile? Yes and no. Yes, because people hate you for displaying any strong emotion, esp. clean ones like love and admiration and No, because it's a genuine feeling that demands a release in some way.

I'd say that the craziest fans are the luckiest ones - they are able to feel and enjoy something so intensely, they let what is in their mind take precedence over politically acceptable behavior.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2007, 09:19:46 AM »

I type with 2 fingers that would have gotten posted by april 26th ;D thank god for
my secretary ;D
p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2007, 09:20:27 AM »
I would cry a little if I got to stick my face in Jessica Simpsons pink pussy... ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2007, 09:20:51 AM »
I type with 2 fingers that would have gotten posted by april 26th ;D thank god for
my secretary ;D

Are you saying you use those 2 fingers on your secretary? ;D

Does he work out? :D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2007, 09:22:52 AM »

Now you're thinking mate! If you have a wife and she goes to work in the morning, she doesn't stop being real in your mind cause she's not in front of you, does she?

It doesn't matter than Jenny and I never saw each other or touch each other - we openly adored each other and even more via PMs. We are all human bro - we can't help but start having real feelings about people that you connect.

Hell, look at celebrities and the fans if you want an example. Why do the fans get so emotional and want to hug a star who didn't know they exist? Cause in the fan's mind, that's how high an image the idol has - that they are willing to put aside accepted norms of behavior in public, simply drop all their defences and often break down from the intensity of their emotions.

Would you say the fans are crazy for crying when they make eye contact with a star who awards them with a smile? Yes and no. Yes, because people hate you for displaying any strong emotion, esp. clean ones like love and admiration and No, because it's a genuine feeling that demands a release in some way.

I'd say that the craziest fans are the luckiest ones - they are able to feel and enjoy something so intensely, they let what is in their mind take precedence over political behavior.

ummm, I was just making a lame joke about not caring if whores come or not dude, you are getting way too philosophical for me, I gotta go, the V is too confusing anymore. :-\
E

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2007, 09:24:26 AM »
Are you saying you use those 2 fingers on your secretary? ;D

Does he work out? :D
Hahahahah good one pal nice to have you back,tell me with the new jacket the doctors gave you do you type with a dick stick in your mouth ;D
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2007, 09:30:20 AM »
ummm, I was just making a lame joke about not caring if whores come or not dude, you are getting way too philosophical for me, I gotta go, the V is too confusing anymore. :-\

But that's exactly what you shouldn't do!

If you are confused, just discuss it intelligently for God's sake ;D. We are all boys here and I'm not saying you should tell us all you secrets like an AA meeting or anything ;D, but you can feel free to discuss what confuses you.

Look Danny boy, if you don't like the thread, why not simply say that you'll read other threads? Why say you'll leave the board? After all, this is only 1 thread and I'm only 1 guy.

Do whatever you want to do 8)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2007, 09:32:15 AM »
But that's exactly what you shouldn't do!

If you are confused, just discuss it intelligently for God's sake ;D. We are all boys here and I'm not saying you should tell us all you secrets like an AA meeting or anything ;D, but you can feel free to discuss what confuses you.

Look Danny boy, if you don't like the thread, why not simply say that you'll read other threads? Why say you'll leave the board? After all, this is only 1 thread and I'm only 1 guy.

Do whatever you want to do 8)

Hey this looks like my point Kiwi... ;D

ButtonMan

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2007, 09:32:32 AM »
I think we have a winner for the 500 word contest ...........

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2007, 09:35:16 AM »
Hey this looks like my point Kiwi... ;D
kiwiol you muther fucker i call PLAGIARISM  ;D
p

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2007, 09:36:02 AM »
That post is one of the longest I have ever seen in my illustrious getbig career.