Author Topic: Terrell Owens is frustrated but not ready to complain about how he's being used  (Read 2206 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/101807dnspocowto.36daba8.html

Ah yes...how long did that take.... ::) Maybe he should stop dropping the friggen ball

IRVING – Terrell Owens is frustrated but not ready to complain about how he's being used in the Cowboys' offense.

Owens had 16 catches for 329 yards and three touchdowns in the first three weeks of the season.
Over the last three weeks, Owens has 11 catches for 124 yards and one touchdown.
He wasn't happy after the Cowboys' loss to New England on Sunday, despite catching six passes for 66 yards and a touchdown.....

L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Awe...poor baby......

he needs to shut the fuck up and leave the coaching decisions to the coaches

body88

I love how TO and Crayton made major excuses after the pats game. Coulden't just sit there and suck it up. I wonder if he thought about how the pats played them without Seymour, Morris, Maroney and Watson. Didn't hear a single pat mention those facts. Im sure if the tables where turned and the boys where missing there number one and two running backs, Whitton and a HOF level Defensive player we would have heard allllll about it.

Those two clowns take away from guys like Barber , Ware  and Whitton. Classy players that dont make excuses.

If TO didnt want to hear about the real 81. He shouldent have tried to cute with his sign. Hetold us all to "getcha popcorn ready" right?

On the flipside Moss is happy as a pig in shit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Meltdown will happen when Dallas loses a few more games. 

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
TO needs to stop dropping so many balls, man up and play. 

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
I can't wait until TO tears apart the Cowgirls like he did with my Eagles...and the 49ers to an extent.
I Bleed PhillyEagle