Author Topic: ...so this SpyGate thing..  (Read 13716 times)

body88

Re: ...so this SpyGate thing..
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2008, 05:06:03 PM »
Again, Belichick claiming he didnt do something he actually didnt do while Roger agrees  doesnt prove your point. you are stating the obvious, this is backed up by the fact that Roger didnt punish Belichick for taping during the games. He was punished for taping signals. you keep using the fact that Belichick admitted to not doing something to make your point. it an attempt on your part to cloud the acutal facts. Beilichick could also claim he didnt use the tapes as coasters for which Roger could agree, and you'll say "see he was telling the truth the enitre time!! told you and Roger agreed with him!!" nice try.

Oh brother, aside from your whole song and dance the fact remains that you said that anyone who believes belichick has there head in the sand. the FACT is that Belichick has told the truth regarding every statment he has mad about this issue. You can dance all you want, but you statment is shit, and I backed up that fact with EVIDENCE. Not opinions, evidence.

yes at that point you couldnt say he "missinterpreted" the rule because you didnt know. now that we know the facts and Belichcik was found guilty of cheating you now change your song and dance to "he missinterpreted the rules" the fact that you admit to not being objective, yet you admit to taking Belichicks word as gospel is another contradiction my friend and where it gets you in trouble.

using the tapes DURING games was never an issue, its obvious that taping during the game and making adjustments at the half is next to impossible . the focus was breaking signals for use in future games thats what people were concerned about. thats what was the issue and what guys like Young, Simms and Fouts mentioned. your using the "tapes used DURING the game" argument only becuse Belichick didnt do it and thats your bread and butter, apparently..
and "a few weeks back" ? Goodel said they used the tapes to tape signals months ago and thats what they were punished for months ago.

Athiest, it was an issue, and the fact you are still denying this is unreal. Bro, it was a HUGE issue when this all started. Everyone was claiming that these tapes would give the pats a HUGE advantage if they where used in games.

no it wasnt. the use of film was never as big an issue as you thought it was due to the fact that yes, it cant really be done during the half. people didnt claim it was used during the game, they were concerned about the tapes being used at a later date.  it was a bigger deal to you becuase you used it to as evidence to support your theory.

100 percent totally false. Please go back and pull some articles backing up this statement - ( when spygate first broke).

yes at that point you couldnt say he "missinterpreted" the rule because you didnt know. now that we know the facts and Belichcik was found guilty of cheating you now change your song and dance to "he missinterpreted the rules" the fact that you admit to not being objective, yet you admit to taking Belichicks word as gospel is another contradiction my friend and where it gets you in trouble.

Halrious how I prove my point, and then you fast forward to the future to prove a point you conceded to me - (because at the time I made that orignal statement I had no way of knowing the info I do now). You my friend cant have it both ways, and you are trying to. I'm not changing anything, I happened to use Belichicks exact wording because we where on the topic. I admit to taking Belichicks word as gospel, and I showed you evidence as to why that was not a stretch at all. yet you state your opinion as fact, and turn a blind eye to the EVIDENCE. Roger Goodel and Matt Walsh validate everything the man has ever said, my god you are unreal. Btw, you are not objective at all. BELICHEAT I think it was right?

stop avoiding the point. you stated that the tapes have little to no value, yet you also say many coaches have done it themselves over their careers. my question to YOU is why would they do it if it was not beneficial? think for yourself! what you cant make a conclusion on your own? if it was of little to no value it wouldnt have been done.

I'm not avoiding anything , I presented several highly credible sources and the head of the entire NFL saying taping was not a big deal. I know from playing the game it is a minor issue, and I have stated that several times. I then backed up my OPINION with testimony from NFL legeands, and leaders. Wow, you are getting roasted in this post!

you really need to grow up, that was the weakest attempt at reverse psychology ever, you need practice.

The fact you think I was taking the time to use reverse psycology on you says it all. Who uses that explination for something that is over the age of 22?
umm no i have a life. and my point still stands.
Me to, and the fact you have little to now clue about the NFL and it's history still stands. I see you avioded the part of my post talking about the defensive plan belichick come up with for the Bills. You know the one that was put in to the hall of fame. Just my opinion that his defense was the reason the G men won that sb. LOL!!!!

how many championships has Belichick won with out Romeo or Charlie? so according to your logic now Belichick is not great? you cant have it both ways. And saying Parcells has done nothing since Belichick left would get you laughed out of the room. this is completely your opinion and NOT taken as a fact. and dont try and spin this, said Parcells has done nothing since Belichick left. youre wrong. what has belichick done with out charlie and romeo? no spin please.
Haha, it's just to easy. If you want to argue why Belichick is not a good coach without those two guys you can try, but you will lose. Anyway let's stick to the current topic for now. First of all, I already said what makes Parcels a good coach is more than the rings! Mr reading comprehension missed that! Since Romeo and Charlie left, Bill has won coach of the year twice, been to 3 AFC championship games, won the AFC east 3 times, led the only 16 game undeafeated NFL team, helped his team set several all time team records on offense and defense,won 12 playoff games, gone to a superbowl and performed at the HIGHEST level under extreme NEGATIVE pressue from the media. Do you know how hard it to lead his team to the season they had under those conditions, are you kidding me? So now, lets compare that to what Parcels has done? Now stop avoiding the question, since Parcels left Belichick in 2000, what has he done? Btw, the pats were not a great team when Parcels left them, and Belichick was the one who built them into what they are.

bod i can smell your despiration from here   the funny thing is that im a work doing this while getting paid and its friday evening where youre at but youre at home on an internet board hhmmm. its called a life and i highly suggest you get one.
My friend, I wrote that post before 5pm at my desk, before I left work!The fact you are resorting to these type of insultes proves you are flustered. I have a great life, and actually used to run several night clubs. A life is not something I need or crave, because I am very happy with mine! You however seem to be obsessed with telling me how great your life is, ha-ha we ALL know what that means. It is now 8pm eastern standard time and I am done crushing your nonsense. I'm tired from the gym, and I need to shower before I head out. I will be in Miami next weekend at the Relaigh hotel on collins. I'm sure you are familiar with it, since you have such a big time life. Stop by the private party and grab a martini on the deck, i'm sure they will let a man of your caliber right in! The grounds are amazing, and the beds littered around the 50's art deco pool, will give you a great spot to bang some super models!

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2008, 05:17:10 PM »

again a friday night spent on the internet boards..Bod, you need some balance in your life.  :-\

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2008, 06:30:55 PM »
Oh brother, aside from your whole song and dance the fact remains that you said that anyone who believes belichick has there head in the sand. the FACT is that Belichick has told the truth regarding every statment he has mad about this issue. You can dance all you want, but you statment is shit, and I backed up that fact with EVIDENCE. Not opinions, evidence.
anyone who takes Belichicks words as gospel does have his head in the sand my friend. again telling the truth about something that was only an issue to you is only helping yourself cope  :-\ you can say my statement is shit...you wouldnt be so offended if it were not true.

Athiest, it was an issue, and the fact you are still denying this is unreal. Bro, it was a HUGE issue when this all started. Everyone was claiming that these tapes would give the pats a HUGE advantage if they where used in games.
it was a huge deal to you. it has been stated numerous times that using the tapes during the game was close to impossible, you said so yourself. you mean to tell my you were the only one that knew access to the tapes would not help during the half? oh please. the concern was the taping of the signals, not for the use during the games. dont know how you cant comprehend this.

In doing so, Goodell branded the Patriots as cheaters.
"This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid longstanding rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field," the commissioner wrote in a letter to the team-ESPN

Roger himself said it was "calculated and diliberate" more than simply "missinterpreted" like you said  :-X :-X. Roger says they cheated and IT WAS DILIBERATE AND CALCULATED.

100 percent totally false. Please go back and pull some articles backing up this statement - ( when spygate first broke).

from espn and Roger Goodell: In September, Belichick told Goodell he didn't think taping opposing coaches for future use was against league rules.
"I think it's pretty well on the record here that I didn't accept Bill Belichick's explanation for what happened, and I still don't to this day,'' Goodell said
.[/color] ESPN May 13.

So what we have here from ESPN, is Belichick admitting he did not know taping COULD NOT BE USED FOR FUTURE USE. AND GOODELL NOT BUYING IT.
btw this was taken from espn on: By Pat Yasinskas
ESPN.com
Updated: May 13, 2008
again, your foot, your mouth.

I just solidified that Belichick said he did not know he couldnt use the tapes in the future, which is why i said it was a concern. Belichicks was planning to use it for future use. also Goodell actually disagreed w/ him  stating that he doesnt buy this..two birds one stone.
you make this too easy for me Bod.

now let me guess, you'll carry on about the "ESPN conspiracy" right.  ::)

finish this later..oh and you should do some research i hear it prevents foot in mouth disease.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2008, 12:05:45 PM »
    thought so...
            ;) ;) ;)

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2008, 12:17:49 PM »
the FACT is that Belichick has told the truth regarding every statment he has mad about this issue. 

Roger Goodel and Matt Walsh validate everything the man has ever said, my god you are unreal.

In September, Belichick told Goodell he didn't think taping opposing coaches for future use was against league rules.
"I think it's pretty well on the record here that I didn't accept Bill Belichick's explanation for what happened, and I still don't to this day,'' Goodell said.
Pat Yasinskas
ESPN.com
Updated: May 13, 2008

straight from Goodells and Belichicks mouth, sounds like Roger didnt validate Belichick after all...

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2008, 12:48:00 PM »
this body guy is a super fan with bias to the coor of his being.its not his fault, he just wasn't properly socialized
DAWG

body88

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2008, 03:00:07 PM »
    thought so...
            ;) ;) ;)

I'm not even close to done. Your opinions will be refuted in due time. I love how if I don't answer in a certain period of time, I'm avoiding the post. But if I make time to answer promptly I have no life.. I just got done with the last of my clients, and I need to go to the gym. Tonight I am going out for game three of the NBA finals, in which the Celtics are trying to take a 3 - 0 over the laker's, as you would understand I don't have a ton of time right now, and living close to the garden I have been taking the whole finals thing in...

I'll get to you when I have some time to sit down and answer the questions thoughtfully.

body88

« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2008, 03:01:29 PM »
this body guy is a super fan with bias to the coor of his being.its not his fault, he just wasn't properly socialized

I am also a moderator boss, and if you pull that main board crap again on here, you wont post... Keep your insults to yourself, the kids don't post here ::) I love football, I played the game, and I know it's history, if you dont like it, go look at some oiled up men on the main board...

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2008, 03:31:10 PM »
I'm not even close to done. Your opinions will be refuted in due time. I love how if I don't answer in a certain period of time, I'm avoiding the post. But if I make time to answer promptly I have no life.. I just got done with the last of my clients, and I need to go to the gym. Tonight I am going out for game three of the NBA finals, in which the Celtics are trying to take a 3 - 0 over the laker's, as you would understand I don't have a ton of time right now, and living close to the garden I have been taking the whole finals thing in...

I'll get to you when I have some time to sit down and answer the questions thoughtfully.
well in all sincerity by all means enjoy the Finals and take it all in, get back if or when you want. i think im pretty much done here.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2008, 05:28:25 PM »
I am also a moderator boss, and if you pull that main board crap again on here, you wont post... Keep your insults to yourself, the kids don't post here ::) I love football, I played the game, and I know it's history, if you dont like it, go look at some oiled up men on the main board...

wow someones panties r in a bunch.I dont even know what your talking about with the main board.keep the insults to yourself?This is the same getbig forums people have been insulting people on for years is it not?OK then big BOSS MODERATOR I offer my appology for my insult.........wait a minute didn't you end the post to me with an insult?oh well must be a perk of being the boss.
DAWG

body88

« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2008, 08:12:17 AM »
wow someones panties r in a bunch.I dont even know what your talking about with the main board.keep the insults to yourself?This is the same getbig forums people have been insulting people on for years is it not?OK then big BOSS MODERATOR I offer my appology for my insult.........wait a minute didn't you end the post to me with an insult?oh well must be a perk of being the boss.

Read the rules posted in the "attention" stickie.. I dont mind you calling me a yahoo, or calling out some of my opinions, but coming into a thread and insulting people for the hell of it is lame. If you don't like it leave.