Author Topic: The Official Biden Foot in Mouth aka Weekend at Biden's Thread  (Read 103220 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The Official Biden Foot in Mouth aka Weekend at Biden's Thread
« Reply #450 on: July 05, 2021, 11:46:18 AM »
President Biden needs to undergo a cognitive exam.  It is really painful to listen to him try and communicate, particularly when he doesn't have his cue cards or teleprompter. 

https://rumble.com/vjdgx1-joe-biden-speaks-nonsense-when-trying-to-swear-in-new-immigrants.html?mref=1kztv&mrefc=2

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: July 05, 2021, 11:47:28 AM »
 :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: July 06, 2021, 06:29:40 PM »
No, Joe Biden did not hit a baseball 368 feet.  lol 

Biden Gets Busted Over False Baseball Boast
By Nick Arama | Jul 05, 2021

Joe Biden told us yesterday, “word of a Biden” we were on the verge of America’s “greatest future.”

There are a couple of problems with that.

We may be on the verge of America’s “greatest future” but it will be in spite of Biden, not because of it and likely only after we are past Biden because of his awful policies.

But the other problem is that the word of a Biden isn’t worth anything. Media doesn’t acknowledge them as lies, but Biden lies like he breathes. His most common type of lie is the one that puffs him up — the boasting lie. That’s the kind of lie that made him have to drop out of his first presidential race in 1988, when he plagiarized other politicians and lied about his educational background. He’s lied about marching for civil rights. He’s lied about being arrested trying to see Nelson Mandela. That kind of lying is one of the reasons he was dismissed as a buffoon for years until the Democrats thought they needed him as the safe, congenial old guy to secure their power.

But now, he told another whopper when he had the World Series winners, the Los Angeles Dodgers, to the White House on Friday. During the visit, he told the Dodgers that he hit a 368 ft. home run off the right-centerfield wall during a Congressional baseball game. He even claimed his “kids remember that.” CBS’ Bo Erickson, one of the few reporters who actually asks questions and reports like a real reporter should, took note, calling it “Peak Biden.”

Except, as with anything Biden says, it seems there was a small problem with that. Joe’s first year in Congress was 1973. Yes, he is that old. In 1974, as Zach Parkinson RNC Research Director and GOP Deputy Communications Director found, Biden actually went 0-2, the furthest you could get from hitting a monster home run.

. . . .

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/07/05/biden-gets-busted-over-false-baseball-boast-n406918

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: July 28, 2021, 11:05:39 PM »
Biden raises eyebrows with claim he 'used to drive' 18-wheeler truck
The White House struggled to defend Biden's claim
By Houston Keene | Fox News

Joe Concha: ‘Sham’ network CNN hosts town hall for ‘Big Guy’ Joe Biden and its tough not to laugh at
The Fox News contributor says that President Biden is waging war on small businesses as inflation fears grow—but CNN doesn’t seem to notice

Forty-eight-year political veteran President Biden raised eyebrows on Wednesday when he claimed to have driven an 18-wheeler truck — a claim the White House struggled to defend.

Biden was visiting a Mack Truck facility in Pennsylvania when he made the claim to have driven the massive trucks before, which require a special kind of license.

"I used to drive an 18-wheeler, man," Biden said on Wednesday in a video posted to Twitter. "I got to."

There is scant evidence that Biden has ever driven an 18-wheeler truck.

When asked if the president had ever driven such a truck, a White House spokesperson pointed to a December 1973 article from the Wilmington Evening Journal that showed Biden rode in an 18-wheeler on a 536-mile haul to Ohio.

Fox News pressed the spokesperson about the president’s claim – noting that riding in a truck is not the same as driving one – at which point the president's spokesperson pointed to a United Federation of Teachers post that touched on Biden driving a school bus in the past as a summer job.

The majority of school buses, on average, "have two axles, with the bigger models having two wheels on the front axle and four wheels on the dual axle, for a total of six wheels," according to SchoolBusFleet.com.

Fox News pressed again about the president’s claim, pointing out that a school bus is not the same as an 18-wheeler truck, but did not receive a response by publishing time.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-claims-driven-18-wheeler

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #454 on: July 29, 2021, 01:43:57 AM »
Biden raises eyebrows with claim he 'used to drive' 18-wheeler truck
The White House struggled to defend Biden's claim
By Houston Keene | Fox News

Joe Concha: ‘Sham’ network CNN hosts town hall for ‘Big Guy’ Joe Biden and its tough not to laugh at
The Fox News contributor says that President Biden is waging war on small businesses as inflation fears grow—but CNN doesn’t seem to notice

Forty-eight-year political veteran President Biden raised eyebrows on Wednesday when he claimed to have driven an 18-wheeler truck — a claim the White House struggled to defend.

Biden was visiting a Mack Truck facility in Pennsylvania when he made the claim to have driven the massive trucks before, which require a special kind of license.

"I used to drive an 18-wheeler, man," Biden said on Wednesday in a video posted to Twitter. "I got to."

There is scant evidence that Biden has ever driven an 18-wheeler truck.

When asked if the president had ever driven such a truck, a White House spokesperson pointed to a December 1973 article from the Wilmington Evening Journal that showed Biden rode in an 18-wheeler on a 536-mile haul to Ohio.

Fox News pressed the spokesperson about the president’s claim – noting that riding in a truck is not the same as driving one – at which point the president's spokesperson pointed to a United Federation of Teachers post that touched on Biden driving a school bus in the past as a summer job.

The majority of school buses, on average, "have two axles, with the bigger models having two wheels on the front axle and four wheels on the dual axle, for a total of six wheels," according to SchoolBusFleet.com.

Fox News pressed again about the president’s claim, pointing out that a school bus is not the same as an 18-wheeler truck, but did not receive a response by publishing time.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-claims-driven-18-wheeler

During the very last set at Woodstock (1969), Joe played the Star Spangled Banner on guitar. 

He used to be an actor named Iron Eyes Cody.  His PSAs against pollution were legendary. 

He was the stunt double for Tom Cruise in “War of the Worlds,” operating the crane in the early scenes.

We might soon learn that he was a fighter pilot.  Heck, I was twice flown off a carrier - maybe I will soon have “Wings.”

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #455 on: July 29, 2021, 01:53:57 AM »
"Cmon man? Me an ole Cornpop, we go way back man, way back.

We'd fight with razors by the pool, man, cmon?. I was a teen and I was harassing little girls in diapers man, just pinching them silly.. SILLY!
Now im in diapers man, but still pinching and sniffing young girls man, I tell you what!
That never gets old. One time by the pool, me and ole Cornpop had some ghey-sex man. Prepared me for what Ghay-Barry and I also used to do in the Oral-Office man.
Just knobbing on each other while Michelle yanked her big crank man, heck of a peck on that one I tell ya. Ole Mike Obozo, AKA Magilla.
Stuck a Nutty-Buddy cone in my grommet yesterday man, Cmon, good ole times with ole Cornpop, THE BAD DUDE!!!"

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: July 29, 2021, 01:59:32 AM »
 ;)

The other day Joe got a spooky message from his cereal that said "OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo ooo" but they found out he was just eating Cheerios.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: July 29, 2021, 08:35:54 AM »
The current and REAL POTUS behind the scenes

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: July 31, 2021, 05:43:08 AM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: July 31, 2021, 05:44:01 AM »
The current and REAL POTUS behind the scenes

Are you saying Nancy is:

Piece
Of
Turd
Useless
Slut

??

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: September 03, 2021, 03:07:05 PM »
The White House has apparently "clarified" that he meant to say he actually called them at some point, but never visited.  This happens a lot.  Does he just not remember or does he just outright lie? 

Pres. Biden says he visited Tree of Life synagogue after mass shooting, they say he didn't
by Julia VarnierFriday, September 3rd 2021
https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/president-biden-says-he-visited-tree-of-life-synagogue-after-mass-shooting-they-say-he-didnt

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: September 06, 2021, 12:00:56 PM »
WH admits Biden’s claim he visited Tree of Life synagogue is not true
By Steven Nelson
September 3, 2021

WASHINGTON — President Biden did not visit the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh after the murder of 11 congregants — despite saying so, the White House admitted Friday.

Biden on Thursday told Jewish leaders that he remembered “spending time at” and “going to” the Tree of Life, but the synagogue told The Post he never visited.

Nearly 24 hours after being asked about the discrepancy, a White House official said in a statement that Biden “was referring to a call he had with the Tree of Life rabbi in 2019.”

Biden’s initial false statement received widespread criticism and was featured in segments on CNN and Fox News.

The 2018 mass shooting at the Tree of Life was the worst anti-Jewish hate crime in US history.

Biden has a reputation for making false or embellished claims and dropped out of his first presidential campaign in 1988 due to a plagiarism scandal. But at nearly 79 years old, his mental acuity also is a frequent matter of public debate.

In one infamous misstatement, Biden in 2020 claimed he “had the great honor of being arrested” in South Africa when he was “trying to get to see [Nelson Mandela] on Robbens Island,” where Mandela was in prison until 1990. He said Mandela thanked him for it.

Biden later admitted, “I wasn’t arrested, I was stopped. I was not able to move where I wanted to go.”

Biden dropped out of the 1988 Democratic presidential primary due to a plagiarism scandal. He admitted plagiarizing a law school paper and was exposed for using without credit lines from British Labor Party leader Neil Kinnock.

However, Biden struggled with his memory at the Thursday event.

The president could not recall the name of the song “Hava Nagila” while speaking about his daughter’s wedding to a Jewish man, saying, “My mind is going blank now, what’s the song that is played where everybody is on the chair? I can’t remember it.”

Although Biden incorrectly said he visited the Tree of Life, the congregation’s rabbi, Hazzan Jeffrey Myers, indicated there were no hard feelings in a statement released by the White House.

An FBI agent stands behind a police cordon outside the Tree of Life Synagogue after a shooting there left 11 people dead in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh on October 27, 2018.

Biden earlier said he remembered “spending time” at the synagogue.

“President Biden kindly called me on my cell phone as I was sitting in Dulles Airport awaiting a return flight to Pittsburgh after I testified before Congress in July 2019,” Myers said.

“In a heartfelt way, he extended his condolences and asked how we were doing. We spoke about the challenges of antisemitism, and he made clear he would confront it with us as president. The conversation meant a great deal to me, and I will always be grateful for his kind words and continued support of our community.”

Then-President Donald Trump visited the Tree of Life three days after mass shooting. Trump was joined by prominent Jewish members of his administration, including his daughter Ivanka Trump, his son-in-law Jared Kushner and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/03/white-house-admits-bidens-didnt-tree-of-life-synagogue/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #462 on: September 06, 2021, 03:36:39 PM »
Where are the fact checkers

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: September 06, 2021, 05:59:45 PM »

Prepping apple sauce and sippy cups.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: September 06, 2021, 10:45:48 PM »
Need to support this guy

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: September 07, 2021, 01:14:54 AM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #466 on: September 07, 2021, 03:25:56 AM »

It really is blatant, the lack of coverage on his gaffs.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: September 07, 2021, 04:39:54 PM »
well.... this can't be good

Can’t wait to hear Biden’s “6-Pronged Attack on Covid” this Thursday…. Sounds like we are all going to need a ton of lube for when we have to bend over for those prongs

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-biden-covid-6-pronged-strategy-20210907-53zgjodj3jbrvpgrcbn7mql7d4-story.html

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #468 on: September 07, 2021, 05:41:34 PM »
well.... this can't be good

Can’t wait to hear Biden’s “6-Pronged Attack on Covid” this Thursday…. Sounds like we are all going to need a ton of lube for when we have to bend over for those prongs

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-biden-covid-6-pronged-strategy-20210907-53zgjodj3jbrvpgrcbn7mql7d4-story.html

He can count to six using one hand.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: September 07, 2021, 06:01:53 PM »
Confused Joe Biden Doesn't Think Tornadoes Are Called Tornadoes Anymore
Spencer BrownSpencer Brown| @itsspencerbrown|Posted: Sep 07, 2021
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2021/09/07/joe-biden-doesnt-think-tornadoes-are-called-tornadoes-anymore-n2595432

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: September 08, 2021, 01:33:55 PM »
He repeatedly says he's not supposed to answer questions.  Who is pulling the strings here?  This is just weird.

Biden again suggests he’s not calling the shots: ‘I’m supposed to stop and walk out’
Biden defied his handlers and didn’t immediately exit the room
By Brian Flood | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-im-supposed-to-stop

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: September 08, 2021, 04:25:04 PM »
He repeatedly says he's not supposed to answer questions.  Who is pulling the strings here?  This is just weird.

Biden again suggests he’s not calling the shots: ‘I’m supposed to stop and walk out’
Biden defied his handlers and didn’t immediately exit the room
By Brian Flood | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-im-supposed-to-stop

How are the American  people not allowed to know who IS ACTUALLY running things?

I would imagine even the MSM should question this no?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #472 on: September 08, 2021, 05:00:26 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: September 08, 2021, 08:54:33 PM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: September 09, 2021, 02:31:26 AM »

Total clown/buffoon. Whats worse are the dumb-kvnts who back this retard.
Its OK to hate Trump and also think Joe's a buffoon people, really, it is...