Author Topic: AI to Detroit  (Read 963 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
AI to Detroit
« on: November 05, 2008, 03:24:40 PM »
Is this an upgrade?  He has to play the point, because Hamilton is the 2, right?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: AI to Detroit
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 07:37:16 PM »
Is this an upgrade?  He has to play the point, because Hamilton is the 2, right?

Great trade for both teams. AI is a top scorer that will really elevate their offense to complement their defensive intensity. The Pistons must be really high on Stuckey's potential to let Billups go.

Billups is the perfect point man to dish the ball to a team with as many scorers as Denver has. With AI, too many guys in the Nuggets lineup had to touch the ball. Now they're more balanced with Billups there who has a set-up first, shoot second mentality.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 08:24:17 PM »
Great trade for both teams. AI is a top scorer that will really elevate their offense to complement their defensive intensity. The Pistons must be really high on Stuckey's potential to let Billups go.

Billups is the perfect point man to dish the ball to a team with as many scorers as Denver has. With AI, too many guys in the Nuggets lineup had to touch the ball. Now they're more balanced with Billups there who has a set-up first, shoot second mentality.

I pretty much agree.  Definitely helps Detroit a lot on the offensive end.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 07:57:30 AM »
I think that Detroit gets the better end of this trade, especially if Mcdyess comes back to the Nuggets as a free agent.

If Denver keeps Mcdyess, then I think Denver gets the better end of the trade because he provides an inside presence that the Nuggets lost when Camby was traded to the Clippers.