Author Topic: Industry News & Notes:  (Read 753682 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Industry News & Notes:
« Reply #2250 on: March 05, 2019, 05:14:39 AM »

WTF if true?

Why would Arn allow that shit?
I asked myself the same question. Everyone knows Arn goes by the book and I think there is more to the story. Arn's reputation is impeccable. Unless Alicia was hiding her Drunken state? I know guys who can drink a 12 pack of beer and still walk straight as an arrow.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2251 on: March 18, 2019, 05:21:47 AM »
Becky Lynch and RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey have been making headlines thanks to their ongoing Twitter feud but it sounds like both women could be facing some backstage heat for their remarks. As we've told you, they've made a lot of adult references and sworn quite a bit, two things which aren't exactly WWE's idea of PG!

According to the @WrestleVotes Twitter account (which has been hit and miss in the past), WWE officials aren't happy with the wording both women have used in a number of respects.

After all, Rousey calling out Lynch's fake mugshots and Lynch questioning her promo skills really doesn't seem like the sort of thing you'd expect them to approve. For what it's worth, Rousey has made her millions and could care less and Becky although talented, is no where in the same league as Charlotte in terms of performance and stealing WrestleMania shows. Lynch has changed her description on Twitter to read, "Ronnie's shook. Vince is shook. Charlotte is a dope. And shook."

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2252 on: March 18, 2019, 04:00:48 PM »
Becky Lynch and RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey have been making headlines thanks to their ongoing Twitter feud but it sounds like both women could be facing some backstage heat for their remarks. As we've told you, they've made a lot of adult references and sworn quite a bit, two things which aren't exactly WWE's idea of PG!

According to the @WrestleVotes Twitter account (which has been hit and miss in the past), WWE officials aren't happy with the wording both women have used in a number of respects.

After all, Rousey calling out Lynch's fake mugshots and Lynch questioning her promo skills really doesn't seem like the sort of thing you'd expect them to approve. For what it's worth, Rousey has made her millions and could care less and Becky although talented, is no where in the same league as Charlotte in terms of performance and stealing WrestleMania shows. Lynch has changed her description on Twitter to read, "Ronnie's shook. Vince is shook. Charlotte is a dope. And shook."

Ah... "twitter kayfabe."

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2253 on: March 19, 2019, 04:47:49 AM »

Ah... "twitter kayfabe."
It amazes me when you read replies on Instagram and Twitter on how these "Mark's" actually buy into this bullshit. Its wrestling...its fucking staged FFS  ::) ;)

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2254 on: March 19, 2019, 06:27:32 PM »
It amazes me when you read replies on Instagram and Twitter on how these "Mark's" actually buy into this bullshit. Its wrestling...its fucking staged FFS  ::) ;)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2255 on: April 02, 2019, 08:32:49 AM »
the last segment of john oliver's last week tonight on hbo has an inside look at the workings of the wwe.
F

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #2256 on: April 05, 2019, 01:41:30 PM »
the last segment of john oliver's last week tonight on hbo has an inside look at the workings of the wwe.
I've been a pro wrestling fan since before I can remember. Respect what they do. No sympathy for them though. If they don't like what they are getting tell VKM to shove it and quit. It's that easy.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2257 on: April 11, 2019, 02:20:34 PM »
I've been a pro wrestling fan since before I can remember. Respect what they do. No sympathy for them though. If they don't like what they are getting tell VKM to shove it and quit. It's that easy.
                                                   exactly.
F

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2258 on: April 18, 2019, 04:50:28 AM »
And don't kid yourself, a lot of them did. WWE is not the only game show in town to make money in the pro wrestling world like everyone seems to think.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2259 on: January 29, 2020, 07:05:28 AM »
Andrade has failed the WWE Wellnes policy...

Andrade's reported suspension also impacts Zelina Vega, who primarily serves as his manager. Vega does wrestle sometimes, including participating in the women's Royal Rumble match on Sunday, but the bulk of her television time is as Andrade's mouthpiece and ringside accomplice.

Vega may also be out of the picture for the next month, although WWE could keep Andrade fresh in the minds of the viewers by having Vega cut promos on a weekly basis, which is an area in which she shines.

The 30-year-old Andrade is still in possession of the U.S. title and is also a former NXT champion. Andrade is engaged to 2020 women's Royal Rumble winner Charlotte Flair as well.

How the reported suspension impacts the major push Andrade was being given and his spot on the WrestleMania card figures to be one of the more intriguing aspects of Raw over the next couple of months.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2260 on: February 08, 2020, 09:57:42 AM »
 night stalker-adam bomb aka bryan clark was arrested for drugs and weapons in Arizona . he was accompanied by a 1960's  group member of the Buckinghams. :o :o :o
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2261 on: February 11, 2020, 09:58:14 AM »
another former wwe'er who bulked up after leaving the company abraham washington aka the goat.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2262 on: February 16, 2020, 01:16:42 PM »
the rock's daughter simone to be the first fourth generation wwe superstar wrestler.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2263 on: February 16, 2020, 03:49:07 PM »
the rock's daughter simone to be the first fourth generation wwe superstar wrestler.

We'll see what happens.
Rock's ex-wife Dany, is apparently still his business partner. She's gotten into bodybuilding, in addition to running their joint production company.

I know nothing about the kid.
I wish her all the best. The wrestling business isn't what it was 30 years ago. While it is wise for many next-generation performers to have a fallback plan, Simone may not need as much of an "insurance policy," given her family success/inheritance.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2264 on: April 15, 2020, 09:52:48 AM »
just out dsotr jimmy snuka             
&t=10s
F

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2265 on: April 15, 2020, 10:45:22 AM »
just out dsotr jimmy snuka             
&t=10s
SAW IT ...interesting..

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2266 on: April 16, 2020, 05:12:30 AM »
World Wrestling Entertainment announced on Wednesday it had released a number of its wrestler-performers.
Among them: Drake Maverick, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Heath Slater, Eric Young, Rowan, Sarah Logan, No Way Jose, Mike Chioda, Mike Kanellis, Maria Kanellis, EC3, Aiden English, Lio Rush, Primo and Epico.
Kurt Angle, the WWE Hall of Famer who retired and had been working backstage as a producer, was also let go.
"We wish them all the best in their future endeavors," WWE said in a tweet.
The cuts come despite WWE being one of the only sports to hold live matches. After Florida deemed WWE an "essential service," live televised shows returned to airwaves this week -- absent the screaming fans.
At least one of those let go, No Way Jose, had traveled to Florida earlier this week to perform. He posted an Instagram photo wearing a mask in a near-empty airplane on Monday.
Earlier on Wednesday, WWE released a statement regarding budget cuts the company had to make in response to the coronavirus pandemic. The company said that it would reduce executive and board member compensation, decrease operating expenses and cut talent expenses.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2267 on: June 10, 2020, 01:00:52 PM »
johnny walker mister wrestling 11 passed away today he was 85.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2268 on: September 20, 2021, 12:01:53 PM »
&t=45s
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!