Author Topic: Do you have the believe the Bible is the 100% word of God to be a Christian?  (Read 21108 times)

nodeal

• Getbig III
anyone else think the bible is a great piece of literature with some good morals, values, and lessons...but not meant to be taken literally?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
anyone else think the bible is a great piece of literature with some good morals, values, and lessons...but not meant to be taken literally?

yes

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.

Boring.
G

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

No.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

No

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?

Yes.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Maverick, you just did an incredibly brave thing. What you should have done was land your plane! You don't own that plane, the taxpayers do! Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash. You've been busted, you've lost your qualifications as section leader three times, put in hack twice by me, with a history of high speed passes over five air control towers - and one admiral's daughter!
I hate the State.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
DAWG