Author Topic: 'Boys vs. Giants  (Read 8402 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: 'Boys vs. Giants
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 12:55:47 PM »
 :'(
((-::

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 03:58:42 PM »
Kenny Philips out for the year :'(

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 04:02:37 PM »
Kenny Philips out for the year :'(
So? :-\   Barber may be out for 1 game.   

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2009, 05:09:13 PM »
yeah, on an injury inflicted to him by..ummmm...himself

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 05:15:12 PM »

When do you think choke-mo might step up and stop hurting his team?

Seriously, regmac, he stunk last game.  In fact isn't he 2-4 in his last 6 counting from last year?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2009, 05:31:20 PM »
When do you think choke-mo might step up and stop hurting his team?

Seriously, regmac, he stunk last game.  In fact isn't he 2-4 in his last 6 counting from last year?
He took full responsibility for the loss  but it wasn't all him. The cornors were a bit lame in coverage also.   Its one loss.....I've seen worse!!!!!     As far a wether he is 2-4 from way back when   I don't worry about that,   that stuffs for losers.....I move on!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2009, 05:32:30 PM »
yeah, on an injury inflicted to him by..ummmm...himself
all his injuries are like that......a very unique dude    but he's the man!!!!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2009, 05:45:35 PM »
He took full responsibility for the loss  but it wasn't all him. The cornors were a bit lame in coverage also.   Its one loss.....I've seen worse!!!!!     As far a wether he is 2-4 from way back when   I don't worry about that,   that stuffs for losers.....I move on!!!!

Moving on to what?  He isn't getting better.  He's getting worse.  Who cares if he takes responsibility or not?  Does that stop him from throwing crappy passes and getting INT's?  And he just recently got criticized by dorsett.  The guy is costing you big games.  Do you really think you can get anywhere with romo other than almost playoffs or 1st round losers?  Additionally this "one game" shows how he always sinks in big games, as usual. 

The Cowboys aren't gonna win, with phillips and romo.  They need to clean house again.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2009, 08:25:37 PM »
Moving on to what?  He isn't getting better.  He's getting worse.  Who cares if he takes responsibility or not?  Does that stop him from throwing crappy passes and getting INT's?  And he just recently got criticized by dorsett.  The guy is costing you big games.  Do you really think you can get anywhere with romo other than almost playoffs or 1st round losers?  Additionally this "one game" shows how he always sinks in big games, as usual. 

The Cowboys aren't gonna win, with phillips and romo.  They need to clean house again.
You are judging him from one game vs the G Men!!!!!   He has NOT cost us any losses  DALLAS LOSES AS A TEAM!!!!!    He was NOT responsible for Steve Smith (my former favorite at SC...traiter) and Manningham......he did not fumble the KO return,,,,,he did not trip a guy after Cray made a nice catch...he was also not responsible for calling timeout's earlier so the boys would have time to win.   He is just the qb...with a job hard enough....AND likeTuna and  Tony D 'said  the media annointed him...fans like me knew it will be a work in progress...the road will be bumpy   yet he's made it THIS FAR!!!!!   2 pro bowls....his first 2 yrs starting !!!!!!!    And he wasn't even drafted....didn't go to USC, ND  or even Illionois!!!!!   He good and getting better.    leave em alone!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2009, 08:27:47 PM »
Dorsett did not criticize her ....he was DEFENDING him with the truth!!!!  The media and gals were the ones praising him after the victory over Indy in 2006.    I knew to take things slowly  with him  ...his best is yet to come!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2009, 05:33:56 AM »
I actually like Romo, not a Cowboys fan, but I like the guy.  My problem with him is that I think he puts too much pressure on himself in tough situations.  I don't know if you guys caught the celeb golf tourney, but he did the same thing.  Very talented golfer, but when it got tight he blew up.  I'm just not sold on him as a big game QB....great in fantasy ball, but not when the chips are down in a tough game/environment.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2009, 08:22:55 AM »
I actually like Romo, not a Cowboys fan, but I like the guy.  My problem with him is that I think he puts too much pressure on himself in tough situations.  I don't know if you guys caught the celeb golf tourney, but he did the same thing.  Very talented golfer, but when it got tight he blew up.  I'm just not sold on him as a big game QB....great in fantasy ball, but not when the chips are down in a tough game/environment.

Great assessment.  I like Romo to, even though he's a cowboy.  He'd be a "good" QB for them if he didn't hurt his team in big games.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2009, 11:43:46 AM »
Tampa looked like they shouldn't of even of been on the field with the Giants.
83 total yard of offense and not a single first down till the 3rd quarter.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2009, 01:20:52 PM »
Tampa looked like they shouldn't of even of been on the field with the Giants.
83 total yard of offense and not a single first down till the 3rd quarter.

Loved it.  I have the Giants def on my fantasy team.  8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2009, 01:48:50 PM »
Loved it.  I have the Giants def on my fantasy team.  8)

;D

The score wasn't reflective of how bad the Buc's got out played.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2009, 06:39:19 AM »
Jake Delhome sucks.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2009, 02:19:11 PM »
Jake Delhome sucks.
I went to the game.....just happy to win....taking it one game at a time.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2009, 10:47:40 PM »
Gmen just doing the job.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2009, 05:21:16 PM »
Giants suck!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2009, 10:41:35 PM »
Another sub par, choke-mo performance. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2009, 07:58:09 AM »
Another sub par, choke-mo performance. 

Sure was.  I hate having him as my FFB QB.
Y

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2009, 06:54:18 PM »
Jake Delhome sucks.
Naaaa he's just on a bad team.  Dallas COULD have signed him as a free agent but decided to keep Quincy Carter aaaaauuuugggghhhh.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2009, 11:32:50 AM »
Naaaa he's just on a bad team.  Dallas COULD have signed him as a free agent but decided to keep Quincy Carter aaaaauuuugggghhhh.   

Bad team?  They were 12-4 last season with the exact same talent.  What's changed? Since the playoff MELTDOWN last year Jake still hasn't figured out how to take care of the ball.  He is a turnover waiting to happen on every play.

Idiot Panthers should have packaged Delhomme and Peppers to the Broncos for Cutler and picks, etc...

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2009, 11:42:50 AM »
Bad team?  They were 12-4 last season with the exact same talent.  What's changed? Since the playoff MELTDOWN last year Jake still hasn't figured out how to take care of the ball.  He is a turnover waiting to happen on every play.

Idiot Panthers should have packaged Delhomme and Peppers to the Broncos for Cutler and picks, etc...

theyre missing a couple starters on the dline...

their d is struggling, which is causing them to play from behind and pass the ball more

their rushing attempts are way down from last year

they were 1 mishap from beating the cowboys a couple weeks ago. Not that its saying much.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2009, 02:02:52 PM »
theyre missing a couple starters on the dline...

their d is struggling, which is causing them to play from behind and pass the ball more

their rushing attempts are way down from last year

they were 1 mishap from beating the cowboys a couple weeks ago. Not that its saying much.

Trust me fellas, I have watched every game, as I don't have the NFL package and the local coverage is all Panthers.  Delhomme is a shell of his former self.  He had surgery 2 years ago, and doesn't have the velocity he did before.  Mechanics are fine, but he has always been a risk taker throwing the ball and now he can't fit it into the windows he could before.  And the fumbling thing is a relatively new one.

I'll give you that the o line is hurting, but he just needs to adjust.  The running game is down in large part due to them abandoning the run, due to trailing.

As far as the d, it's been ok at times, but when Delhomme keeps turning the ball over (often right after the defense has forced a punt) I think they are wearing down and getting cheap points scored on them from the opponents having good field position.

While ALL the blame can't be put on Delhomme, he is a huge part of it.  A QB's job is to find ways to win games and manage games.....he isn't doing either one anymore, and there is no replacement/back-up plan in sight.